What's new

SIM Loli [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- (RJ162718)

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-

All primary H-scene actions are now by touch, as the changelog says. That's probably where you're messing up.

Gloves are currently only included with the corset dress--though more will be added at a later date, which is why the shop has a space for them. The Santa outfit was an 'official' mod created by the original author. It's available in the 'Omake' folder, you'll have to install it yourself and then enable it by typing "Custom Clothes" into the 'Say' box and hitting Say.
i did read about it being touch but i try to click on her leg for this"lift leg" but it doesnt work, it is for a certain scene only?

Makein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.81 is the last one?
What's new there and what eng release have more content (events, clothes, story)?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i did read about it being touch but i try to click on her leg for this"lift leg" but it doesnt work, it is for a certain scene only?
Yes, all those changes are for the primary H-scene, the one you get by clicking "To Bed" or asking her to have sex with you.

1.81 is the last one?
What's new there and what eng release have more content (events, clothes, story)?
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=920627&postcount=745

Dunno what you mean about 'what eng release has more content' though.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, all those changes are for the primary H-scene, the one you get by clicking "To Bed" or asking her to have sex with you.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=920627&postcount=745

Dunno what you mean about 'what eng release has more content' though.
then i guess i just can't find the right point of the leg to click..or i just have the wrong idea of what they meant with leg lift

Last edited:

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's more that you can put your hands on her legs and clasp hands with her. I'm not sure if he intended to have her legs drop if you let go--since at present there's no way to 'reset' her leg position--but at present it's just whether your hands are on her legs or not.

fortheheckofit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's more that you can put your hands on her legs and clasp hands with her. I'm not sure if he intended to have her legs drop if you let go--since at present there's no way to 'reset' her leg position--but at present it's just whether your hands are on her legs or not.
oh now it's more clear, i thought it was different position

Koslov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All primary H-scene actions are now by touch, as the changelog says. That's probably where you're messing up.

Gloves are currently only included with the corset dress--though more will be added at a later date, which is why the shop has a space for them. The Santa outfit was an 'official' mod created by the original author. It's available in the 'Omake' folder, you'll have to install it yourself and then enable it by typing "Custom Clothes" into the 'Say' box and hitting Say.
How do I install it? I assume I have to transfer it into the folders in chara, however, some of the files have the same name as previous image files. I'm not sure what to do.

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just drag and drop. The reason there are already files with the same name is because if there weren't, the game would freeze if you clicked a custom clothing button without any custom clothes installed (this was a bug a few versions ago). Just replace and you're good to go.

Legendofluff

Reputation score

Will this game ever have other endings? I just DL'd v1.8.1 and I've tried all the walkthroughs (and other hints) I've seen around to have the bad ending every single time.

I pat her head all the time and go out buying her a new dress... I get upwards of 80-90 Intimacy and then she dies... so...

Lust never exists.
I can't do anything but go out to the shop.
I've played 10 games of her dying while trying different things... there must be something missing in v1.8.1

(Edit: woo 1st post after over 5 years lol)

Last edited:

noname0401

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...uh yeah.. that means you are not treating her as human being.
Perhaps you are molesting her before day 20 or 25 where she gets sick.
or give her poor foods.

if it is not that, excuse my assertions.
Make sure you don't give her sandwich. if I remember correctly, there was a bug where giving sandwich instead of pancakes killers her regardless of what choices you make.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will this game ever have other endings? I just DL'd v1.8.1 and I've tried all the walkthroughs (and other hints) I've seen around to have the bad ending every single time.

I pat her head all the time and go out buying her a new dress... I get upwards of 80-90 Intimacy and then she dies... so...

Lust never exists.
I've played 10 games of her dying while trying different things... there must be something missing in v1.8.1

>always buying her a new dress
>didn't feed him tasty, sweet pancakes everyday

You do know that a dress can't fill anyone's stomatch, don't you?

Nymph Hunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lust never exists.

When you go out, available choices may differ, depending on time of the day.

kururugikai

Reputation score

i have some question. i downloaded 1.81 vers

1. looks like in vers 1.81, you dont automatically unlock all the previous scene even if you do the scene 2/3 (which need higher lust requirement)
2. how much lust needed in order to make the lust stats go "high"? i have reached 500 lust but scene 3 (requirement high lust) still not unlocked

Last edited:

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have some question. i downloaded 1.81 vers

1. looks like in vers 1.81, you dont automatically unlock all the previous scene even if you do the scene 2/3 (which need higher lust requirement)
2. how much lust needed in order to make the lust stats go "high"? i have reached 500 lust but scene 3 (requirement high lust) still not unlocked
The scenes should always play out in order, regardless how much Lust she has, with the exception being the three scenes of putting off having sex.

For the third scene of putting off sex you just need to wait for a long time (takes a while, iirc) without having sex. Not sure how high a lust do you need for that, but I'm pretty sure you met the requirement.

But I'm not 100% sure about any of this.

Ravian555

Reputation score

Hello, new guy here. I have some questions after following this thread for a while. I actually want to post this when the game is finished, but damn, there are so many updates coming out and I can't bear myself anymore lol. So yeah, here are my questions :

1. What is the latest version of this game?
2. How many new feature that was implemented in this game? Mine is still version 1.16
3. Do my current save game could be compatible with the latest version of this game? I'm asking this because I read one of Nomake's post about making an old save game to be compatible with version 1.51 (cmiiw)
4. Is there any guide about how to get all the CGs and clothes since some of the clothes can only be bought at night (also read from one of the post here)

Pls help, I'm really lost. :'(

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1. What is the latest version of this game?
2. How many new feature that was implemented in this game? Mine is still version 1.16
3. Do my current save game could be compatible with the latest version of this game? I'm asking this because I read one of Nomake's post about making an old save game to be compatible with version 1.51 (cmiiw)
4. Is there any guide about how to get all the CGs and clothes since some of the clothes can only be bought at night (also read from one of the post here)
1) 1.8.1
2) A shitload. The list is gigantic and can be found in the changelog for the current version. The game has changed dramatically from 1.16. I mean, it has been over a year since then, you know?
3) No, because your version is far too old. If you had followed game updates it would have been okay, but there is no way to go from 1.16 straight to 1.8.1.
4) Not for the current version, I don't think. However, if you just play through the game, be nice to Sylvie, and headpat plus lewd the crap out of her you'll unlock all the outfits and such. As for guides for CGs, hover your mouse over the missing parts in Memories for hints.

Ravian555

Reputation score

Oh boy, guess I need to start it all over again, I hope I could get past the dying ending for the second time lol. The changelog do list the updates from the very first version until now, right? Anyway, thanks for the help, Nomake :D

MuffinCrumb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello hello, long time lurker first time poster.

Weird question but I've looked around the thread and haven't seen a good answer.

Has anyone seen the Android version floating around? It goes up to version 1.06 I've seen, and it plays pretty smoothly. Ive tried looking it up on DMM and DLsite but I don't think it's made by the game producer.

Is it just some weird fans porting Silvie to Android or is it actually made by Freakily Charming?

Nomake Wan

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No, the Android version was an unofficial version put together by a Vietnamese fan a long, long, long time ago. While Tyrano has the ability to be ported to mobile platforms, no one has stepped forward to try to port the current version of the game. So unless you want to do the heavy lifting, then no, there's no Android version.

The author has also stated that Windows and Mac OSX are the only platforms he supports, so there won't be an official port either.

MuffinCrumb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heavy lifting is right atleast.

For the most part I've been able to attach the English patch and partial uncensored but it took me the better part of 2 days.

I might fiddle with it for curiousity's sake. For the most part there aren't enough good hentai games on Android so I'll keep it around.

Thank you for answering my question.