What's new

ACT Loli [Furonezumi] シーイルサーバー / She ill server (RJ208892)

easy85

Reputation score
I was expecting more. I guess cummed on and not cummed on versions count as animations each. The scientist ladies needed a lot more due to their sexy designs, and honestly, a new girl soldier would have been excellent too. I am happy with what we got, although just a slight bit disappointed. Still love this game.
At this point, I'm surprised we still get content updates. And to be honest - this game should be considered "completed" and the dev should start working on another project. Don't get me wrong - I appreciate each and every update but I also want to see "the next thing" from Furonezumi.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How much new stuff is there in this update? just the stuff shown in the tweet?

easy85

Reputation score
How much new stuff is there in this update? just the stuff shown in the tweet?
If you mean the screenshot from "bad end room", then there is a bit more. All girls and two doctors have a scene that plays on its own and you control a scientist that can "join in" (except two girls afaik). There is a new, big CG-style animation too. So the amount of new content is pretty good for a finished game.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't get the new big scene to save to the gallery, so just watch the bad end and choose to give up. I really like their style and hope for much more in the future. Hell, even a second game for this series would be welcome in my book.

Edit: Also, extra salty that the prisoner enemy doesn't just stick it in.

Edit two times: They seem to have updated version 1.14 to version 1.15 as of the 3rd of May their time. All I see is additional content and bug fixes, but I don't see any specific details.

Edit three fuckin' times: I will double check, but it seems like the full screen paizuri animation is now available in the gallery.

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Having goofed around in the gallery for a bit, what I can tell from the update:
1 new "Big CG" scene involving the bad end for Ex Ill
A new gallery option that takes you straight to the bad ending
A bunch of new animations tied to the two researcher girls (use directional arrows to change as well as use zombie/frog/scientist +2)
These animations can also be seen in the bad ending but there's some not in the gallery such as the double paizuri or the nipple sucking.
---
A few bugs from the previous remain: be cautious when enabling multiple ex-ills to the gallery.
The translation's wonky but I think it gets the point across

mariorqs

Reputation score
Having goofed around in the gallery for a bit, what I can tell from the update:
1 new "Big CG" scene involving the bad end for Ex Ill
A new gallery option that takes you straight to the bad ending
A bunch of new animations tied to the two researcher girls (use directional arrows to change as well as use zombie/frog/scientist +2)
These animations can also be seen in the bad ending but there's some not in the gallery such as the double paizuri or the nipple sucking.
---
A few bugs from the previous remain: be cautious when enabling multiple ex-ills to the gallery.
The translation's wonky but I think it gets the point across
the double paizuri and the nipple sucking is attached to the samurai girl (asako i think) in the gallery.

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
Who is this? I couldn't find her in the main game at all. You can see her when using Shinko and a scientist, but only sometimes (for me I had to do it about 10 times.)

Attachments

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
You have to press a certain direction with the arrow key while dragging (i think it's left and right)

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
You have to press a certain direction with the arrow key while dragging (i think it's left and right)
But is that variation in-game? I found it and I'm curious, it looks like a story character but I couldn't find her.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
That may be the character difference noted in the changes. This animation normally goes to the shy girl (first enemy) with the pistol.

easy85

Reputation score
But is that variation in-game? I found it and I'm curious, it looks like a story character but I couldn't find her.
AFAIK you can find here somewhere in prison in stage 4. She's supposed to be an older version of "pistol girl". Story-wise? I dunno. I assume she's an officer or a commander since girls with pistols wear uniforms.

Nigersaurus

Lurker
Reputation score
I looked on that level (and every level) and couldn't find it. Must be a new addition with the update.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
maybe old information
v1.14 can find in eyny mega link

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like they are going to be continuing to make fixes and adjustments and add minor animations to this game, while still working on the new game (which looks poor to me right now tbh).

He is making some fixes to the gallery room and maybe some after sex animations for the two professors?

comakill23

Reputation score
Looks like they are going to be continuing to make fixes and adjustments and add minor animations to this game, while still working on the new game (which looks poor to me right now tbh).

He is making some fixes to the gallery room and maybe some after sex animations for the two professors?
I really really hope this is the main character because this is some grade A choice like the last game. That aside, I have to agree especially with the inverted legs or whatever it's called with the pose/walk animations both looks like shit and is an eye sore on what is otherwise a great improvement over earlier posts of what he did.

His 2D pixel art was 2nd to none imo but his new 'style' is looking better and better.

Jingu

Reputation score
Am I alone in having trouble with the Extra Room? I gleaned the thread but didn't see any similar complaints. I bought all the normal girls, but after I deleted the ones that appeared when purchasing them, I can only place pistol girl, uh, Shinko. I press A or Z on any of the other ones and it says "Mouse Operation" but the only girl available is still Shinko. Right clicking on her picture changes it so I place the standing, pre-defeat version.

SeagullsAreEvil

Reputation score
Am I alone in having trouble with the Extra Room? I gleaned the thread but didn't see any similar complaints. I bought all the normal girls, but after I deleted the ones that appeared when purchasing them, I can only place pistol girl, uh, Shinko. I press A or Z on any of the other ones and it says "Mouse Operation" but the only girl available is still Shinko. Right clicking on her picture changes it so I place the standing, pre-defeat version.
scrolling on the bottom left icon lets you change between girls