What's new

G Building

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: G Building

"Who're you calling immature?" Leo says, releasing Art's leg and standing, re-composing himself.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle walks in, still shaking his head from hearing Art's outburst. He begins scanning the room, but quickly spots Siphon and heads over, mentally preparing one of his contingency plans...

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Maturity is in the eye of the beholder," Art says, casually waving Maria's comment to the side. "Anyway, I'll catch up with you later, I didn't get much of the food earlier and I'm starving. Catch you guys later." Art then makes his way over to the food table cramming plenty of food on his plate.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

From the corner of the room, Matt immediately spots Art at the food table, taking the last root beer. Immediately he sprints to the table and says to Art, "Whoa." and motions for him to stop. "You took the last root beer. Give me one."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"One's for a friend and the other," Art licks the can. "Is mine."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maria turns and looks back at Leo. "You. Who else?"
"Him, perhaps."

Rolf walks into the hall dress in a black suit and tie, and visibly uncomfortable. Despite this, he maintains the grin plastered to his face as he begin moving through the crowd, muttering to himself.

"That can't be good."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leo sighs, then heads off to an open window, leaning out the windowsill and reaching his hands down, a bored yet sad expression on his face as small grape vines creep up and wrap around his fingers, hidden from view from everyone but himself "Good to see the vegetation here is healthy." he thinks, taking a deep breath and exhaling

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"The ol' 'lick the can so no one'll want it' trick." He gives an eerily heartwarming smile and says, "Too bad I beat you to it." He motions for Art to look under the can.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Art turns the can over. "Licked by the janitor...Erghhhh."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie looked at the new arrivals to the food table a bit warily, especially beings one was the more essentric one that startled her earlier.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heheh. You'll find the same note on your cell phone."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Before Maria can make her way into the crowds, she stops suddenly and turns to look at Leo, by the window. She makes a mental note of it, then heads off to enjoy the dance.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Are you insane?" Art asks Matt as he polish's off his food. He turns around to scan the area.

"Well, hello there," Art says to himself as he spots Trixie. "Hey Jungle Girl," Art says to her as he walks over to Trixie. "The name's Art, enjoying yourself tonight?"

At that moment a band began to assemble themselves on the stage. After taking their places and grabbing their instruments they began to play. They open up with a slow tune.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

It took a few seconds to realize that the person adressing her meant her. "Huh? Oh, um, hi... yeah, I guess I am," she replied, a tad nerviously as the loudmouthed one aproached her.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Thats good, can't have one as delicate as you not enjoying herself." Art put on a kind expression and offered her his hand. "Want to dance?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Trixie blushed scarlet. Dance? She never even heard the term spoken before, and yet, oddly, it felt familier. Much like a lot of her memory, but besides the odd flashes of information, there wasn't much she knew about her past...

"I-I guess, but could we start slow? I never really learned..." she replied, taking his hand.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Of course we can," Art said calmly as he took Trixie's one hand and placed the other on her hip and led her into a slow dance.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Insane's for people who don't have an excuse. I'm- I... You're not even listening anymore, are you?" Matt asks as he sees Art scan the crowd. He shakes his head and slinks into the kitchen area of the building. He moves in a very awkward fashion, stepping on specific tiles only. He eventually makes his way to behind the lunch line counter. He lays down on the floor and lifts one of the tiles up. Then another. Then another four. Eventually he reveals an enormous stash of weaponry, alcohol, and various "confiscated" items from students.

A few minutes later, Matt exited the room fully limber and awake. With the stench of his alcohol strong enough to spread across half the cafeteria, he stumbles his way to the corner, now with several bottles of his favorite whiskey.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stella watches the janitor with alarm as he staggers around, looking around frantically as if unsure of what to do. She decides to do the first thing that came to mind and grabs a book from inside her coat pocket and shove it in front of her own face, looking incredibly engrossed on a book which talked about Egyptian mythology.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

The albino turns to Sho with a smile that seems only slightly forced, and waves a dismissive hand at her robes.

"To be honest.. I've spent so long dressing like this, I've forgotten how to dress like a normal person. Besides.. I'm uncomfortable enough in here as it is.. Consider this my defence against.. well. That."

She indicates the crowd gathering near the food tables.
"Hor'dourves?" the other girl asks with a grin, though she thinks she knows what Alazais is getting at. "All right. Well, as I've just spotted someone that needs to truly get an earful, I'll leave you be. But if you need someone to watch your back against those vicious melon balls, you come find me, okay?" She gave the albino a smile, no hint of the impishness she usually displayed, and made her way over toward the table where Siphon was chatting. She stopped, hearing Art's 'proclimation' and just rolled her eyes before continuing on, wrapping her arms around one of his when she finally reached his side. "Someone needs to buy a lady a drink."

Aya smiled back at Ian. "Thanks. Hey wait a second, didn't you bring someone here with you tonight?"
"Thanks." Autumn says, looking more at ease. She even chuckles a bit at his mirror comment. "Yeah, there are some similarities though. We both have green eyes." She points out, moving a hand to get her hair entirely out of the way so both eyes can be seen clearly. "I think I recognize that accent, are you Australian? I loved 'The Crocodile Dundee'." She says with a grin.
For a brief second, Ian had a 'deer in headlights' look on his face at Aya's comment. "Heh, not that Ah recall." He rubbed the back of his neck, actually giving the blonde girl a sheepish look. "Wasn't supposed ta be you, was it? Ah got tied up helpin' here an' then there was this bitta trouble in the dorm..."

He suddenly looked grateful for Autumn's questions and comments. "Born an' bred," he said, smile returning with a touch of pride in it, even as she brings up the movie. "And Steve Irwin made me homesick. Not all of us have quite that much enahgy but Ah like ta think he embraced our spirit."

He pays absolutely no mind to Art shouting, more intent on the music that starts playing, glancing over in the band's direction. "Now we're getting somewhere." He grinned.