What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

October's work is fully focussed on completing the demo, which will be posted on Dlsite when finished.
The projected end-date is still the end of October

Thank fuck, we're finally nearing the end of this waiting spree.

Only for the demo though....then we got at least another year for the full product.

Best to chill out like most that don't even know about it until it releases.....

deer with a joint.png

Last edited:
Only for the demo though....then we got at least another year for the full product.

I'm happy to wait it out with the new demo to enjoy.
Honestly I just need distractions from waiting on Quail's (made Setaria, pretty cool 2D futa protag action platformer) next game.

"I want to eat an orange every time I fix a bug"

Hope he doesn't make himself sick.

Hmmm he said about expecting to release Demo on 28th oct... ah frick, same day as Danmaku Kagura EoS
Pretty funny bug with plant spawn in home, feel really like old home thing irl.

Looks like there's a previously unseen tentacle mass enemy or trap. Very much looking forward to that.

Dev updated his personal blog.
By the sounds of things they're wrapping everything up for a demo release? They did say they'd try for the 28th, but we don't have much more to wait as long as nothing screws up.

It seems they're aiming for the ci-en article containing the demo to be published on the 30th, the demo's finishing predicted for the 29th-30th.

Looks like Mizuku has submitted the demo to DLSite for approval. Their twitter says they'll update when the notice page goes live.

Sweet update to hear. There isn't a dlsite page for the game yet right? so the page for the game will appear once the demo gets approved?

Seems like the game page/demo were submitted around the time time? Not sure if it takes more than a day or so for it to get approved.
Kind of wish they would share the demo on their blog post in the meantime

Same, thought from what I can tell/know most Eastern devs don't do that especially if they are based in Japan as if it gets rejected by DLsite I believe they would then have to pull their blog post demo too which at that point would be too late. Most I can relate it to is like DLsite ends up being the publisher/editor for a book and make sure it's all good for the public to view so any sudden big problems or outcry for it's content is on them for not pointing it out.
That's my thoughts from what I've seen occur, I have no idea what it's really like behind the scenes though I have seen that usually Western Devs that are on stuff like Patreon don't care and just use DLsite for the final product while all the demo/test versions are for their Patreons until it's ready.

PS I've been constantly refreashing the page......waiting for the update to say it's out.....

Guys don't worry, there is no way in hell DLsite will reject this. We've all seen the seas of barely passable tech demos and factory produced rpgmaker games that are up for purchase.

What is involved in the approval process? just a confirmation the files are what the developer says they are? Looks like it will take a full day at this point for it to get approved and posted

my prediction, its gonna take like 1 week because on how complicated japan way of approval progress

Back