What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

dakilladj

Reputation score
Bro, why is your desktop background Happy Wheels?
I go pedal to the metal, let santa jesus guide me home everyday.

It's another game but i can see why you'd think that.

Edit: Found someone having the same problem?

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So looks like I was totally off base with my last speculation lol; they're still making demo content. Still, they haven't said anything so far about the demo release slipping from their previous benchmark of fall, so hopefully thats still the plan.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New short update on the blog. Mizuku has spent the last week working on equipment system and UI. The original plan was for a set of 8 equipment in total, but they've altered the system to allow for adding more, with up to four equipable at once and a dedicated slot for erotic equipment. The discussion on equipment mentions that it's possible to reach the point where erogenous zone development is so high escape becomes difficult, which is always fun.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks like the man we saw earlier is a side event. Possibly something equivalent to the blue plant in the previous game, but in this case is more of an optional corruption element? Regardless, looks pretty hot. I'm hoping there's more to it than just cunnilingus.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Mmh, pretty disheartening. Honestly I was expecting the demo to come out early September.

Sure I guess it still could, but... having a 3 month approximation does not lead me to believe this will happen.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Having to move the demo date from early September to late September/early October isn't too far off. I still have high hopes, although it's unfortunate that I won't be able to download the demo since I'll be away on a work trip.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Fast Travel; the first spell you learn as a pharmacist.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
*sniffs the air* I smell it......the impending demo release......it must be coming soon.....and be so good as well with this recent teaser. Probably needs one or two more things done and then testing if they aren't already testing it.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hope they (or anyone, please) would release at least partial English, or mark and categorized things so that the game can be understood easier.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Reipatcher will make do for now but of course it'd be nice if someone does translate.

Also if they've done the title screen now after all this time, surely this means it won't be far from a demo release? Cautious optimism here.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Considering you see Ver 1.0T on the title card, a new trial might be immanent. Let's just hope though; I'd like to at least download the demo before I leave for a couple months. lmao