What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like its another of those ancient artifact-type enemies, now with less hypnosis and more tentacles. Also they mention in the blog today that they're working on the stage 4 boss next week, and expect to have an amazing image/clip for us as next weeks teaser. after that its just the GO event and some side events before stage 4/5 is done.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
now with less hypnosis
My personal thought is that "the chime noise says otherwise."
Her eyes are also cropped, so I bet they'll turn pink if she fails the first or second escape chance.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Here's hoping for some yuri scenes to happen. There's already a few female main characters cropping up along with opportunity, but seeing a galboss has my hopes up.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's hoping for some yuri scenes to happen. There's already a few female main characters cropping up along with opportunity, but seeing a galboss has my hopes up.
We also have the stage 2 boss, just after the point where the demo cuts off. We got a GO scene with her if you enter the area without getting the wierd bug removed from hachina first. Guessing she'll have some more lewds in the full version too.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That one to me in the preview stuff looked to become more of hidden bug penis/futa sex rather than thigh rubbing or scissoring. I do hope for even more to come in too with good varaity, I have a slight feeling that the mystery Black clothed lady could become a more potentail hidden boss or interrogation scene.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's rare to get good yuri these days.
Last one to do it well was that Yuuki-chan game or whatever it was called.