What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sounds like then maybe 2 months at most (3 if things go bad in testing) till it's full release time.

EDIT: I just looked at the bottom of their post and saw them say that their estimate release is July to September. Also that they are in talks about sorting out a translation version which may get fully decided on in June.

Jerrian

Reputation score
Sounds like then maybe 2 months at most (3 if things go bad in testing) till it's full release time.

EDIT: I just looked at the bottom of their post and saw them say that their estimate release is July to September. Also that they are in talks about sorting out a translation version which may get fully decided on in June.
Well, I checked it few days ago and DL Site says release is late December, and when you click on the game it say rlease is October.

Dunno which date is true, but might think it will take more time then 2 -3 months for complete content and fine tuning, testing and bugfixing, so maybe end of the year is more realistic. Would not complain to play it earlier as Demo was promising, though. :)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I checked it few days ago and DL Site says release is late December, and when you click on the game it say rlease is October.

Dunno which date is true, but might think it will take more time then 2 -3 months for complete content and fine tuning, testing and bugfixing, so maybe end of the year is more realistic. Would not complain to play it earlier as Demo was promising, though. :)
The dlsite page outright states the dec 23 date is a placeholder, the most recent estimate we have is on ci-en, july-september. Going by their normal work rate on this and MMM, it'll be about a month of work each to complete the general enemies of stage 5, the boss, and the events including any bad end. That leaves up to 2 months for polish, bugfixes, translation work, and submission to dlsite and other sales platforms. I think it sounds pretty reasonable, Mizuku has a decent track record of keeping to their work plan, the big schedule slippage that happened with their last game was due to them changing the bad end in world 2 into a minigame, which wasn't part of their original plan.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh, just out of curiosity, I also sent in a Marshmallow a few days ago to ask if the youkai suit will appear in the standing portrait, similar to how the new bad end suit does. I've seen others ask about that.
Hopefully we get an answer.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
.......uh did no one see my edit nor check the blog post that says that they've updated their estimate release date? o_O Here's a picture.
1682832144266.png

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh, just out of curiosity, I also sent in a Marshmallow a few days ago to ask if the youkai suit will appear in the standing portrait, similar to how the new bad end suit does. I've seen others ask about that.
Hopefully we get an answer.
Blogpost went up.
Yep, I think they misunderstood my question, unfortunately. I guess I wrote it wrong.
I tried to ask if the "Yokai suit" would be visible in cutscenes, but the answer doesn't make much sense to me.

1682835779596.png

.......uh did no one see my edit nor check the blog post that says that they've updated their estimate release date? o_O Here's a picture.
It's been that since at least January.

1682835756152.png

midnightpumpkin

Reputation score
Google translate strikes again, leaving out half the tweet... My own attempt:

The "old man" mob character I'm drawing now is more muscular than the one I drew in the early stages of development. If it goes on like this, by the time it's released, he'll be wearing a tiny heavy vehicle on his shoulder.
The last part seems like a Japanese meme based on a phrase shouted at a body building championship, and an anime OP adapting it in its lyrics:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
For an immortal being, you'd think she'd grow taller.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
That's 5ft1, very short even for a woman

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are my eyes deceiving me or does it look like her chest is meant to be higher up her body? I dunno if i'm seeing it wrong or not but there's something just off i can't put my finger on

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are my eyes deceiving me or does it look like her chest is meant to be higher up her body? I dunno if i'm seeing it wrong or not but there's something just off i can't put my finger on
Now that you've pointed it out, I can't unsee it. Yes, her chest looks lower than it should be.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it looks off because her outer top is loose fitting

cell943

Reputation score
Now that you've pointed it out, I can't unsee it. Yes, her chest looks lower than it should be.
Boobs do not all share the same morphology. I know plenty of women whose breasts sag down like that. It's fine. The only odd part is it doesn't match with her naked sprite.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Maybe it's a quick edit for proper scaling?