What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played the trial from dlsite, I find it annoying that you are put at the beginning of the stage if you load a save file. Also a bug with the cave boss that if you spam the rock platform gimmick, the boss would be launch out of screen and stuck at the entrance where you came from which has a flame pillar blocking it from returning,

Edit: Is the dlsite trial stop at the
blond girl
boss?

Last edited:

Aaapeace

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, it stops after the cutscene with the boss, there was a save file on here somewhere, where you can experience the H scene with the boss before the battle though.

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, it stops after the cutscene with the boss, there was a save file on here somewhere, where you can experience the H scene with the boss before the battle though.
Thanks. Yea saw the guide that need to not take the medicine and go to the boss house.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice. Means we might get a late July or early Aug release.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Nice. Means we might get a late July or early Aug release.
Their posts still estimate "July to September 2023," so I'd set my expectations on late August. One of the posts even mentioned it being more likely to hit September.
I imagine the final boss will be all of the next month, and then they have bug testing and fixing for another month.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New Ci-en Article summarising the month. No new images but we have an update on the release date: September. July will be finishing off the final boss and side events mostly, plus creating maps, placing objects, and adding events and map effects.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Their posts still estimate "July to September 2023," so I'd set my expectations on late August. One of the posts even mentioned it being more likely to hit September.
I imagine the final boss will be all of the next month, and then they have bug testing and fixing for another month.
Ah don't ruin my want for an early release or anything. So few good h-game releases right now.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apparently the game part of the game is done.

All that's left is to wrap up the events and implement the translations, but they also added some text so they need to wait for that to also be translated and sent back to them.
It is also implied that there will be multiple multi-stage events in this game, similar to the chairs in Hasumi's game.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Then bug test it all. I look forward to those events. So seems on track for September if it does take a month to test.

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Don't read the post above yours, then.
All I see is filthy lies! And LIES I SAY!

Sure is looking like we'll see a late Aug or early Sept. release then. That'll be nice, I start my vacation in Sept.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@blueinorb9 is so fast you could call them an bot. Fastest fingers around.

With the tweet though I find some interesting things as they've shown an inventory maybe on the left side of the screen so I'd like to say that we could maybe change clothing and something else since we can see 3 of the 8 clots filled with the icon on the bottom left slot being some eye symbol.

Additionally the background of the scene looks interesting too like it could be a shop or it's more likely to just be part of the level area where the dolls were shown to be in.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
change clothing and something else since we can see 3 of the 8 clots filled with the icon on the bottom left slot being some eye symbol.
It looks like buttons to toggle various clothing, so her three normal clothes are greyed out because they're toggled off, then you can see her latex slave outfit at the top right, what appears to be the blindfold and gag below it, and then whatever the eye is. Probably just makes her eyes glow pink.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Noble 6 Maybe that's what's in the slots currently for the tweet but it make me wonder/hope for them having put in a sort of costume system via it even in a limited form as many people have liked her Latex Slave outfit so why not make a way to keep that on after a point? Though it could just be something for the recollection as with Mermaiden they had the option to switch between the outfits there which would explain the whole thing then really....but I want to hope for it slightly to be true as it just adds more "good dev" points in my mind for this dev circle/group and want to just follow them for a long time into the future as they show themselves willing to experiment and do things well.
Me every-time I see a good dev and game release.

Me every-time I see a good dev and game release.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so why not make a way to keep that on after a point?
Earlier screenshots already showed she replaces her shirt and panties with it, and can wear her white clothes over it. I'm assuming that's what you want.

As a rundown, the options from top to bottom, left to right seem to be:
-Enable/Disable her white sleeves
-Enable/Disable her vest-thing
-Enable/Disable her pants
-what I'm guessing changes her eye colors between blue and pink
-swapping between her longsleeve shirt and panties, or her latex slave leotard
-Enable/Disable a gag and blindfold