What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Noble 6
It's an improvement over the last system but not quite as I was meaning of her having even more outfits than her normal and the slave one and we can mix and match those together to play the game with that outfit. (also willingly change the outfit to be the slave one without needing to get into said slave state/requirements to be met)

2dguy

Reputation score
don't know if anyone found it but there's futa stuff in the demo, you have to eat the cave mushrooms a few times and when you get to the room with the last boss it starts.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Could this be...?

Finally some male + female action??
Pretty sure we had guy on girl content in the demo my dude. Admittedly we don't seem to be getting many men as enemies as far as i can see, but there's supposed to be a bunch more events with rando villagers like the demo scene with cunnalingus.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pretty sure we had guy on girl content in the demo my dude. Admittedly we don't seem to be getting many men as enemies as far as i can see, but there's supposed to be a bunch more events with rando villagers like the demo scene with cunnalingus.
I was meaning on actual intercourse rather than foreplay, but it still isn't clear whether or not we'll get any of that considering it's only a visual implication.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I'm just being a boomer but generic F/M sex does feel a bit old for some reason.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I'm just being a boomer but generic F/M sex does feel a bit old for some reason.
You're not alone. Mizuku does a whole bunch of niche fetishes that you don't see all that often, and while i get that m/f has a wider appeal, you can find that in like, literally any other h-game you care to look at. Something something, variety is the spice of life? Honestly if this didn't have any m/f i probably wouldn't care, it's not like I can't find that in any of the other half dozen games on my watchlist.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Debuff/Permanent (Sort of) status effect are the circle's forte still and I'm all for it if it meant sacrificing some M/F normal action.

Last edited:
OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
I was meaning on actual intercourse rather than foreplay, but it still isn't clear whether or not we'll get any of that considering it's only a visual implication.
Considering the circle's previous works, insertation is very likely to happen.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Yeah... yuri + futanari content feels immensely superior. Male characters tend to be either too generic or too ugly. Monsters tend to look less hideous by comparison, or at least they've got some physical characteristic to make up for that like adding some stretching + bulging with scenes. I think the reality is most H-devs just don't know what they want to do with normal male characters, or they're just less motivated to do much with them beyond fulfilling their job's requirement.

Considering the circle's previous works, insertation is very likely to happen.
Oh yeah, count on it. There's already some... or at least one penetration scene included in-game. I'd expect a handful more, maybe one and no more with a standard humie while the rest are tentacles or toys.

Noby

Reputation score
Yeah... yuri + futanari content feels immensely superior. Male characters tend to be either too generic or too ugly.
I'm attracted to women, and not men. Once I found out that I could see penetrative sex without a man getting involved, there was no reason for me to go back.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New blog update today, they linked it wrong on twitter so I read both the current one and previous one.

All sub-events in, epilogue got added, a map was modified to be less confusing (I assume it's the road-split from near the end of the demo), small details added to map visuals, missing meshes added in places they were missing, more text added, etc.
No clue if they already had that text translated, or if they need to send it back in to whoever is doing their translation.

「 うんと頑張って9月第1週に終わるかなくらいの量と見積もってるけど 」
The previous blog update estimates they'll be done within the first week of September.
Though that means it would still need to get approved to DLsite, and I think people reading this here might remember last year, when Night of Revenge was delayed for almost an entire month due to the submission process

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to latest Ci-en post, the completion date would be around 2nd to 3rd week of September with a few more days added for dlsite submission process. Can't wait to wear that good latex outfit anymore!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Everytime I see "Dev is debugging an ecchi game" it spefically brings up that gif of a lesbian ecchi where NPC's fist goes from her honeypot all the way through her chest like a goddamn AVP scene.

Wish I knew where it was from but goddamn that bug cracked me up.