What's new

Darkboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate that all the Choose Your Own Adventures died off.

I really liked some of those goddamnit!

Cappy

Reputation score

I hate that all the Choose Your Own Adventures died off.

I really liked some of those goddamnit!
Holy shit your avatar is Tails!? Dude that's hardcore, I won't even go into the part about him wearing an old German officers uniform (Or whatever that may be).

Before I slip too far off topic, I hate cow udders, they're like tits, but malformed and unattractive. WHY GOD WHY!?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before I slip too far off topic, I hate cow udders, they're like tits, but malformed and unattractive. WHY GOD WHY!?
Because humans bred them that way. I would bet that Primordial Cows had really great tits, but then man came along and had to fuck it up.

I hate that I can't get laid even in my own dreams these days.

Cappy

Reputation score

Because humans bred them that way. I would bet that Primordial Cows had really great tits, but then man came along and had to fuck it up.

I hate that I can't get laid even in my own dreams these days.
What? Haven't you ever dreamt that you're about to born, and then you come out as a chickens egg? Or did you just stop having those dreams at some point,
And why has the subject strayed to farm animals?

GRR ALL THESE QUESTIONS

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate it when you come up with an idea, and you make a thread for it in the blank thread, and you don't get feed-back, especially when you sit their holding your thumbs like, "OH HOLY SHIT THE VIEWS JUST GOT RAISED FROM 4 TO 5, SHIT'S GETTING REAL!" And meanwhile the person is just skimming it over, then moving on, obviously not interested, while I'm there like a high functioning autistic waiting for a comment.

It was a rough lesson learning that it takes more than one hour for a comment to go through sometimes. And it was also a rough lesson learning that, when in doubt, Pout.
Yeah, sometimes it takes time for the many people of our forum to actually go peaking into the Blank Page, and then sit down to read a chunk of text, and then comment. It doesn't happen at the snap of fingers.

Besides, I've not seen you give any constructive criticism on anyone else's work in there. Why do you get to demand that everyone read your stuff, but you don't have to return the courtesy.

Cappy

Reputation score

Yeah, sometimes it takes time for the many people of our forum to actually go peaking into the Blank Page, and then sit down to read a chunk of text, and then comment. It doesn't happen at the snap of fingers.

Besides, I've not seen you give any constructive criticism on anyone else's work in there. Why do you get to demand that everyone read your stuff, but you don't have to return the courtesy.
I was merely showing my agitation in jest, yes I know that it takes time, obviously , and no I haven't been offering constructive criticism, and I even made myself look like a twat-head the one time trying to make a bad joke, probably because of a combination of sleep deprivation and a lack of common sense, I admit that much.

However, I wasn't being serious in that post, the fact that two people have taken me seriously on a post that contains quote ,"Shit's getting real!" is starting to make me worry.

The "Block of text" as you call it, well meh, I guess it is a block of text in the same way that your body is a block of flesh, or that the holy bible is a block of paper, actually that's a block of text and paper. Either way, I don't see your point in that part, as for the return in courtesy, I was merely excited over an idea that struck me suddenly, and didn't have a way to voice it out properly, I'm sorry if I voiced it out the wrong way, but that's that post, joke included, in a nutshell.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

OH MY GOD I FUCKING HATE SCREAMING BABIES

If I disappear forever it's because I went on a murdering baby spree and am sitting on death row.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

^

My new hero. Babies are the worst.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Just remember to take lot's of barbecue sauce on the murdering spree. You don't want to run out of seasoning.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

FUCK!

I hate the complicated semantics and social dances of men and women alike. I hate how we have made the very act of socializing into some huge subliminal monstrosity that for some reason everybody worships. I hate the fact that because, as I have come to realize, my mind works quite differently than other peoples, most people are unable to understand me, or my intentions.

This will continue in the Psychology thread in a little while...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

However, I wasn't being serious in that post, the fact that two people have taken me seriously on a post that contains quote ,"Shit's getting real!" is starting to make me worry.

The "Block of text" as you call it, well meh, I guess it is a block of text in the same way that your body is a block of flesh, or that the holy bible is a block of paper, actually that's a block of text and paper. Either way, I don't see your point in that part, as for the return in courtesy, I was merely excited over an idea that struck me suddenly, and didn't have a way to voice it out properly, I'm sorry if I voiced it out the wrong way, but that's that post, joke included, in a nutshell.
You are talking to someone who has heard the line "shit's getting real" used in seriousness before. I take a lot of things that are intended as a joke seriously. Especially online where voice pattern is much more difficult to detect. Also, the fact that the hate thread is actually for people to talk about what they truly hate, or pisses them off, lends credibility to the fact that you could have been serious.

And yes, I called it a "chunk of text" in the same way that pretty much every post on this site is a "chuck of text". It is what it is. There was no insult, or subtle jab there. It was simply a declaration of physical writing represented by digital letters on the screen taking the form of words, sentences and even paragraphs.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh my god. I went to work to get away from the screaming children.

Now I'm back and they're watching Barney. Which I can hear from my room.

I am seriously tempted to hook up my 5.1 system and just blast the motherfucking shit out of them. And I totally would if I had an alternate place to live. By the way, I meant blast the shit out of them with sound, although I am also tempted to hook up my 5.1 system so I can have a set of decent speakers AND blast the shit out of that family with some sort of death laserbeam.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I lived with a young child once.

And an irresponsible mother who read twilight more than she looked after the damn thing.

This is why I hate twilight. This is also one of the key factors as to why I stopped studying, albeit not the only one.

Cappy

Reputation score

You are talking to someone who has heard the line "shit's getting real" used in seriousness before. I take a lot of things that are intended as a joke seriously. Especially online where voice pattern is much more difficult to detect. Also, the fact that the hate thread is actually for people to talk about what they truly hate, or pisses them off, lends credibility to the fact that you could have been serious.

And yes, I called it a "chunk of text" in the same way that pretty much every post on this site is a "chuck of text". It is what it is. There was no insult, or subtle jab there. It was simply a declaration of physical writing represented by digital letters on the screen taking the form of words, sentences and even paragraphs.
Sorry if I didn't make it perfectly clear I was joking, however I do joke in this thread as much as others, because I can joke even when talking about things that I actually do hate, I was merely trying to provoke a laugh or two.

As for the blocks oh' text, meh. *Shrugs*

Also, I hate Flash Authors who get a fanbase, promise something, then leave without even telling them.
And I also especially hate when people defend them afterwards, I mean, I wouldn't have minded AT ALL if they had just posted an update saying, "Sorry guys, I can't do this anymore" anything at all, but no, they just leave you hanging without a word.
This isn't a single jab towards any particular author, it's to all who do that in general.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when people bitch at me because they can't/won't bitch at the person/people they're actually mad at. GROW SOME GOD-DAMNED BALLS AND YELL AT THE ONE(S) YOU'RE REALLY MAD AT, FUCKER.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate the fact that I can't punch my sisters in the face without getting some sort of backlash from it.

Pale

Reputation score

I hate the fact that I can't punch my sisters in the face without getting some sort of backlash from it.
Newton's a bitch like that.

Also, lol, incest fetish people are funny.

On-topic-Edit - I hate the Nintendo DS.

P

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Aww, the DS is one of my favourite consoles. Speaking of, I should be spending more time with it than my 360, but the Reach beta isn't going to be around forever...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww, the DS is one of my favourite consoles. Speaking of, I should be spending more time with it than my 360, but the Reach beta isn't going to be around forever...
No it won't... but it comes out in full in the fall.

Captain Hentai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate it when something bad happens wherever I am, makes me think that I caused it just with my presence.