Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Lots here too, but not me.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

OI, Stop with all the Flu talk, would ya? That stuff's mental, too, ya know. Think about it long enough and next thing ya know, you've got it, too!

ANYWAYS.

I hate how hard it apparently is to find a 5B drawing pencil in my area. There's 4B, there's 6B, BUT NO FRIGGIN' 5B.

Last edited:

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hate how hard it is to get a hat in TF2.The onlyone i got is the Texas ten gallon...It's a nice hat and all but,I NEVER PLAY ENGINEER!I want my bloke's bucket hat...or my magistrate's mullet...

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The zombie apocalypse?
That or the Stand. That book started with the Flu that killed most of the human race. Kinda like the Spanish flu on steroids.

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Back again! Got another thing that pisses me off. Amazon.ca. Ive been screwed over by them more than once with either them actually "Forgetting" to ship my item, getting it super late for no reason (Like 2 months late), or actually sending me the wrong item (I bought Phantasy Star Universe for PC, and they sent me a Manga of it ~_~). Well today I got shafted again. I preordered Arc Rise Fantasia about a month before it was released from them. I was sorta pissed when my local game store got it before Amazon shipped it. Well just a few moments ago I received an email from them pretty much telling me

"We're sorry we took 3 months to send this email, but we dont seem to have any of that game left in stock, nor will we ever. We hoped and hoped but we never got more in. So rather than tell you, we just sat here on our hands and waited till we figured you were pissed off enough. We've canceled your order without asking you first. Have a nice day."

Last time I'm ever buying from them <_<

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate how my stupid clumsy fingers hit Ctrl+P and kicked me out of Private Browsing. I lost a sizable post I'd been working on for an hour and a half.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I dunno if it's just me, but the vs. AI minigames in Birth by Sleep seem more difficult then they should be, I'm getting particulary annoyed, especially the fact that one of those minigames I have to pass in order to continue. And I keep losing. BY 1 EFFIN POINT.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I continue to hate the credit-card-fraud spambots.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i hate it when people report spam, its not like i'm not going to find it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:( I just wanted to be helpful.

I'm trying to edge in a position as a mod :p

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That sounds like a bad idea. Anyone who wants to be a mod probably shouldn't be one, unless the reason he wants it is because one is really needed.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

yeah, we're not really ones to accept applications, if we have a job that needs doing we will ask around then offer it to someone.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate my lack of sleep. I wants sleep. But I must help Best Friend study for her Insect Physiology exam. Argleflrgle.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate my lack of sleep. I wants sleep. But I must help Best Friend study for her Insect Physiology exam. Argleflrgle.
Fuck. I kept reading that as 'incest' for about 5 minutes, but I knew that couldn't be right. =.=

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Fuck. I kept reading that as 'incest' for about 5 minutes, but I knew that couldn't be right. =.=
Ditto, though I think insest psycology would be alot more useful, interesting, and have more written on the topic then insect psycology...

You can see where my other misreading is, but then again, I woke up 5 mins ago, so sue me...