What's new

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Yes, he did after mysteriously breaking his nose.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i am under the opinion that all you americans are crazy. generally I'm proved correct.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

What do you mean, we don't how he broke his nose because no one touched him. Hence mysteriously broke his nose, maybe it came out wrong the way I said it. I didn't think it would set a very good example to his daughters who happened to be watching if I beat the shit out of him.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

America's schizophrenic, England's a control freak, and Australia was started by inmates... I'd say we're all a little bit crazy :p

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

America's schizophrenic, England's a control freak, and Australia was started by inmates... I'd say we're all a little bit crazy :p
*directs you to Axis power Hetalia Profiles for national personalities:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate hospitals, why do they make them so that they are so creepy. Or maybe it's just my experiences with them that make them creepy. Either way I hate them.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate hospitals, why do they make them so that they are so creepy. Or maybe it's just my experiences with them that make them creepy. Either way I hate them.
After playing and seeing so many zombie related things involved with Hospitals and/or creepy ass nurses/doctors (looking at you, Silent Hill), I hate hospitals too.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate how poorly stocked the Hospital is in L4D.

IT'S A HOSPITAL. WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE MEDPACKS.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate how poorly stocked the Hospital is in L4D.

IT'S A HOSPITAL. WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE MEDPACKS.
It's been two weeks. I'm guessing most of the med packs have been used to heal up people that have already been there.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate the relationship talk in the love thread, at least as the current trend is going, tried even humorlessly changing the subject.

I've done well to evaluate my life at almost every standpoint and chose not to be interested in any type of relationship as it is not at all a priority. Meeting certain people in person up at school resolidified that, either being not interested in relationships themselves, getting out of psychotic relationships, in relationships that they don't care for, or not in any relationship despite their desperate attempts otherwise but still contently living their lives.

Yet, as of late, (perhaps since I'm not in contact with them over vacation) I have had WAY too much time to myself. Do you all think it selfish of me to want to be in a relationship just cuz I have nothing better to do? I mean, I get my daily required 5-6 hours of gaming everyday, I eat my square meals (even overeating and gaining weight, a thing I never thought possible with my lanky frame and overactive metabolism), still find time to visit the friends I wish, even started exercising out of boredom. Basically I'm doing everything I wanted to be doing when I was away at college. I would sit and think to myself "...God, I can't wait to go back home." But aside from all I'm doing, I still have hours upon hours thinking about how I have nothing better to do then sit on my couch and daydream. I have plenty of individual hobbies too, I mean, I write a lot, poetry, songs, short stories, would-be novels, hand-drawn comics, and all that what-have-you's. I fuck around in martial arts (best way I can phrase it since I am doing it and it's serious but there's no formal training involved). I do household chores, but I'm still going insane. As a matter of fact, I think the time I spend on the couch free-thinking is helpful to my predicament, cuz that's where I usually think up more material for whatever I feel like writing later on.

Despite all that, I've still thought of just picking up the phone and asking any random girl I know out. And I'm not a braggart but I'm actually a hell of a nice guy in person and good with face-to-face psych where I pick up on tell-tale signs and know when someone likes me or not. It's not something I just imagine either, any one I've suspected has been confirmed, even a guy in one case. And there are quite a bit of girls that I know like me but don't even mention it because they know how I feel about relationships. I've actually considered taking these girls up on that JUST BECAUSE I'm fucking bored out of my skull! It's psychotic.

..God, I can't wait to go back to school.
^
but, I guess, forever is my inconsistency. Not only is the grass always greener, I know this problem and can view it from outside knowing that, if I were on the other grass, I'd immediately become home-sick and come right back to the malcontent lawn I was previously on, perpetually wishing for what I don't have but could easily get despite all that I already was given... I think I'm going to turn into a sociopath, a psychologist/sociopath. Makes sense right? *crickets* ..right?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sociopathy is something you're born with, it's not possible to become one. Just clarifying. It makes perfect sense, you want something subconsciously, and your mind is trying to push you to get it. That something is probably sex, but it's possible that it's merely companionship.

Other than that, I suggest buying a new video game. Preferably an RPG. Always helps me when I go through a vacation. Or maybe a few books.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Any psychological condition can be brought on through trauma to the brain. I understand it too, I just don't like having really serious posts so i try to end it with something along the lines of humor but it never comes off successfully. For instance, I will try the same with this post.

I've never cared for sex or companionship. As long as I can remember, I've never been in love or even had a childhood crush. I never thought of people that way. My friends would joke, the term asexual would be thrown about, and it's become somewhat of a label on me, even if we understand we're kind of skewing the meaning since it's only temporary and it's mainly choice-driven at this point. Hell, it's even the basis of my nickname. I was really looking more towards the fact I have way too much time on my hands recently and a meaningless and feeling-less relationship was one of the things I've thought of to manage my time. I also thought about taking up knitting, but I didn't post that cuz I didn't think it'd be interesting to talk about.

I think 6 hours a day without rpg's is enough, haha. Besides, they bore me. Feels too much like work to a gamer who sees pure instantaneous entertainment out of games. Satisfaction is such a driving determinant that I'm willing to sacrifice high scores in a boring game by just turning on the damage vibration, putting the controller on my crotch and lose. ;)
....I'm just kidding

.... I'm a sad sad boy

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meh.

Doesn't mean your subconscious doesn't want it. I suppose it's one thing you can do with your time, at least you can then say you've tried it and didn't like it. It's better than watching TV and jackin off all day, which is most Americans way of doing things.

Otherwise, knitting sounds good. It's not the season for gardening, otherwise I'd suggest that. :D

Pale

Reputation score

Any psychological condition can be brought on through trauma to the brain. I understand it too, I just don't like having really serious posts so i try to end it with something along the lines of humor but it never comes off successfully. For instance, I will try the same with this post.

I've never cared for sex or companionship. As long as I can remember, I've never been in love or even had a childhood crush. I never thought of people that way. My friends would joke, the term asexual would be thrown about, and it's become somewhat of a label on me, even if we understand we're kind of skewing the meaning since it's only temporary and it's mainly choice-driven at this point.

That was me a year ago. Then I met someone that changed that, simple as it seems.. Keep looking for people. One of them drags you, kicking and screaming, out of your own little world..

On the subject of Hate, I hate being called a psychopath..

P

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Same actually. I mean I try to take anything supposedly offensive to heart, but anything that really questions my mentality hurts.

Also, couldn't tell if that part about Americans was humor or ignorance. Since you don't seem ignorant in any way, I'll default to the former
And yeah, I have been in a relationship before. I never felt anything for the girl past that she was awesome and fun like any friend before her. I kind of got together with her cuz we spent nearly everyday together for a while but nothing was significant. We matched on everything, we just never did anything. To say we were going slow would be wrong because slow suggests any movement at all. There was just nothing there. Not to say things got awkward, we just hung out the same we did before. As close as some people can be but I felt like a solid block of ice in the freezing temperatures of not caring.

Funny thing is most people don't even know what it means to be a psychopath.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate how addicted I am to Persona 4 and how I can't play anything else despite the fact Fallout 3 is sitting on the shelf opposite of me...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was a George Carlin reference.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, sorry, just a bit of a vague idea

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I hate how I finally have time to go on the forums, and when I finally get on, there's nothing to talk about.

I also hate how I broke a promise to Oni. I'm sorry Oni, I couldn't get any good pictures for you.