What's new

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate MSN viruses. I just cleaned one out, and I already have another. For fuck sakes.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the payment options of most online games(mmo's), especially the first time because it never fucking works, and often after the first time it will still not work properly.

Download free trial, ok, that's good and works, done with the trial limited stuff now, so on to the real game, shouldn't take much longer then getting a code and entering it.

Wrong, trial accounts have 2 options, Buy it from sony online(The idiots behind swg changes), or use steam. One of these allows you to keep the game installed(Which you want with a big game), and the other allows you to actually..Well, pay, since the morons at sony didn't think of the part where not everybody wants to send creditcard data online, especially to them, they are also very slow and their site has a layout that makes sure people spend as long as possible searching what they need.

After that, you still have to activate the account, which is done through sony regardless of where you get it, and you will still need sony's crap to play(As far as I know)

Fuck that, maybe next time I'll just torrent the game and find one of those private servers that doesn't need payment, after all, the real game can't get it right, maybe private parties can.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I fucking hate Halloween. Too many pranksters.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate Wainwright... or Pretendastan, or Wainwrong, whatever the fuck you wanna call it.
You know that was so confusing till I looked it up, because we have a Ft. Wainwright too. I was trying to figure out why you'd go to the arctic training center for Afghanistan training.

I'm guessing it's about like Ft. Irwin/NTC for us, which I hate as well.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No we won't kill them we'll just torture them by making them watch their own movies on a continuous loop while strapped to a chair. At least until they gouge out their own eyes that is,t hen we'll have to find another way.
If they can reach their eyes, you've tied them up wrong. Really, Ronny, I expected better from you.

They're remaking Predator? I hope they at least reference the one good Arnie line in that movie.

But Short Circuit...meh. I hated that movie as a kid, but probably just because I didn't like the robot.
RUN! GO! GET TO DE CHOPPAH!
I hear this line weekly at our Counterstrike games, particularly on VIP maps.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

/facepalm You only hear it weekly? I must have heard it daily back when I played cs. Well, on average; the fourty thousand times per VIP map probably balanced out the few days I didn't hear it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I only hear the *exact* clip when I play CS once a week. Don't own it. LAN party at a friends house. It does, however, invaribly come up at least once whenever my friends and I get together.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

well it's true... I don't have a problem with him being a virgin :p

haha, just kidding

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Broken image, Toxic.

I hate the door to my fucking dorm room. When the windows are open, and they are open since this place doesn't have air conditioning, the wind or air pressure or something causes the door to bang against the frame, even when its shut. I guess I should just get some foam to put there, or something.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

:(

It was an image of M Night Shamalalanma saying "What a twist"

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate fucking petty arguments on Youtube comments. We get it, you're one tough motherfucker and you're not to be messed with, now shut the fuck up and stop spamming, you cocksucking fag.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Youtube comments are basically a collection of the most retarded people in the world saying whatever they want with no consequences. I avoid reading them like the plague.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when I can't do my homework because the 'connection was reset while trying to connect'.
:(

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I enjoy youtube arguments. It's the only way I can argue with "FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER COCKSUCKING FUCKER" and all I get back is "NO U, FGT", rather than something like "Insults are a sign of a weak intellect. I bid you farewell, good sir."