What's new

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate not having Left 4 Dead still...

HEY ZOEY! The pilot's over here if you wanna shoot him again!
Lol, that campaign wasn't worth the money to get it off of X-Box Live.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Lol, that campaign wasn't worth the money to get it off of X-Box Live.
Hey, Valve wanted to add it free, it was greedy Microsoft that hasta make you PAY for the updates!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate everything about racism and sexism. Maybe it's just because I'm a white male and don't feel anything when somebody says "GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN" or makes a nigger joke, but with everything that's wrong with the world, I don't think people should give half a shit about swearing in general. And if we're really not evolved enough to realize that calling somebody a piece of shit is just as bad as calling them a piece of poop, then I just don't know. They mean the same thing, they're just different words. They're both insults, one just seems more threatening and more cruel than the other, which kind of sounds like something a 3 year old would say. And that's only the case because it's come to most people's belief that "shit" is a bad word.

They're just words. Maybe it's just human nature to be offended when somebody insults you. Maybe I'm asking humanity to take a step back rather than taking a step forward. Either way, I don't really think offensive terms should stop being offensive, I just don't get why one word is more offensive than the other. What makes "fuck this" worse than "screw this"? What makes "go to hell, shithead" worse than "go to heck, poophead"? Just what is with this system of offensive words? Could somebody make a chart or something?

This went a bit off topic from my first few sentences and now I'm starting to ramble, and when I ramble, I usually go into things I usually don't bother to go into or say things I usually take back anyway. Also, this probably belongs in the rant thread, doesn't it?
Reverse trolling, perhaps?

Also, I hate yo' momma. She doesn't give good head ;D

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reverse trolling, perhaps?
Know something? This is the most intelligent theory to moralfags. You, sir, have earned yourself a taste of some +rep.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You know what I fucking hate? Clogged up sinuses. It feels icky and it impacts your hearing. I could barely hear the engine of my car this morning.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I fucking hate laughter. I FUCKING HATE IT.

Stop laughing. You're not having fun. You're a tool. You wear brand name clothing, eat shitty food made in some run down factory, while sitting on a chair and at a table made by extremely underpaid overworked Chinese workers, while pretending to your "friends" that you're having "fun". Fuck you. I hope you burn in hell.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

lol

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Stop laughing. You're not having fun. You're a tool. You wear brand name clothing, eat shitty food made in some run down factory, while sitting on a chair and at a table made by extremely underpaid overworked Chinese workers, while pretending to your "friends" that you're having "fun". Fuck you. I hope you burn in hell.

rofl

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

strangely if everyone thought this way the world would be a better place. there might be more war but slavery, hypocrisy and racism would be drastically reduced

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Aww little late on this topic. I remember bringing up how I loved spiders and ants.. but yeah, I really hate bees
>{
Have you ever seen those giant Asian hornets? Those things are really big, I'd run if I ever saw one. The things can easily kill an entire colony of normal honey bee's. Once a hive is emptied of all defending bees, the hornets feed on the honey and carry the larvae back to feed to their own larvae. Also, people say that a sting from one of these monsters feels like having a hot nail driven into you. Seriously, fuck Giant Asian hornets, fuck all types of bees and wasps and hornets.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

See, this is why I know it's not a phobia, that picture would freak out anyone with a phobia, and they'd physically back away from the screen and keyboard, thinking it would attack them. I don't have an "irrational fear" but an "irrational hatred" as I find myself wanting to punch through my computer screen as if it would kill it. I fight back the urge to do the world a "justice" (at least in my own warped mind) by ridding the world of these horrid creatures.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

See, this is why I know it's not a phobia, that picture would freak out anyone with a phobia, and they'd physically back away from the screen and keyboard, thinking it would attack them. I don't have an "irrational fear" but an "irrational hatred" as I find myself wanting to punch through my computer screen as if it would kill it. I fight back the urge to do the world a "justice" (at least in my own warped mind) by ridding the world of these horrid creatures.
I wish I could kill these monsters myself. If I knew a wizard, I'd go through with this plan I came up with ten years ago on how to kill bees and bee like creatures.

The plan is I would turn into pure metal, like metal Mario from Super Mario 64. While I was in this metal form I would walk up to every bee, wasp, and hornet hive and start to smash the fuck out of them, crushing the bugs that attacked me as they futilely killed themselves by trying to string me, and they wouldn't be able to sting me, as I'd be made of metal.

Also, I hate crabs.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

In that case, for the people who like crabs,

I'd hump that.

And on topic, I hate going to the doctor, and they say they need some blood, then they proceed to stick a needle in you and..Not take any blood, because they forgot to load the vial-tube thingy where the blood was supposed to go.

..Come on, it's your job, do it right?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey XSI, your picture isn't showing up for some reason.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Works fine for me, but in any case, here's the link.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate Survivorman, that show on Discovery, he fucking cheats all the time, and he doesn't know shit about anything,
Hunting_
nope

Gathering:
Only three different types of bugs. and five types of roots IN THE WORLD

common sense:
Common What?

Firemaking:
Ooh, I just broke this match in two, so now I have two matces. (Protip, he had 2 paper matches and separated them.)

AAaarrrrgghhhh!!!

And there's lots more where those came from.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

strangely if everyone thought this way the world would be a better place. there might be more war but slavery, hypocrisy and racism would be drastically reduced
I don't see your reasoning behind this. A world without laughter would be dull and depressing, full of bitter people like Mo.

That what you want? A world full of Mos?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't see your reasoning behind this. A world without laughter would be dull and depressing, full of bitter people like Mo.

That what you want? A world full of Mos?
*shudders*

That world would just be too bitter.