What's new

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I would just like to say that I FUCKING HATE BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate getting hit in the face mask with a launched Paintball Grenade.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Who actually gets paintball grenades, I was under the impression they sucked

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They aren't "grenades" persay. They're a bunch of paintballs loaded into what looks like an M203 grenade round, and fire basically like a shotgun. Getting hit in the face mask often results in whiplash.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I know how they work, I just thought they were terrible or something. That's why my old paintball team never used em at least. I think

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate my Chemistry homework. Specifically, determining how many grams/moles of a given element are in a given compound, when given how many moles/grams of a given compound. It's just tedious.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Stoichiometry!! I remember that! So much fuuuunnnnnn~

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Stoichiometry!! I remember that! So much fuuuunnnnnn~
HAET.

I hate Math in general. Hate hate hate hate.

Also, what i originally came here to say: I hate being ready to go for my Geology trip way too freaking early. I don't wanna sit here, i wanna get out and goooo. *wiggles*

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate my Chemistry homework. Specifically, determining how many grams/moles of a given element are in a given compound, when given how many moles/grams of a given compound. It's just tedious.
At least it should be quick to do.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Stoichy??? quick???

You must have never taken Chem... Sure it's easy, but it takes a lllonnnggggg time.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it isn't precisely quick. It doesn't take a horrible amount of time, but it isn't quick either.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate everything about racism and sexism. Maybe it's just because I'm a white male and don't feel anything when somebody says "GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN" or makes a nigger joke, but with everything that's wrong with the world, I don't think people should give half a shit about swearing in general. And if we're really not evolved enough to realize that calling somebody a piece of shit is just as bad as calling them a piece of poop, then I just don't know. They mean the same thing, they're just different words. They're both insults, one just seems more threatening and more cruel than the other, which kind of sounds like something a 3 year old would say. And that's only the case because it's come to most people's belief that "shit" is a bad word.

They're just words. Maybe it's just human nature to be offended when somebody insults you. Maybe I'm asking humanity to take a step back rather than taking a step forward. Either way, I don't really think offensive terms should stop being offensive, I just don't get why one word is more offensive than the other. What makes "fuck this" worse than "screw this"? What makes "go to hell, shithead" worse than "go to heck, poophead"? Just what is with this system of offensive words? Could somebody make a chart or something?

This went a bit off topic from my first few sentences and now I'm starting to ramble, and when I ramble, I usually go into things I usually don't bother to go into or say things I usually take back anyway. Also, this probably belongs in the rant thread, doesn't it?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The way I hear it, when the French and the English started to mingle, French became more 'proper.' Those four letter words were just the English vernacular. But the english 'piss' became looked down upon, while the french 'urine' became proper.

Which makes people being bothered about swearing even more pointless, imo.

Playing devil's advocate, though, I can see the argument for someone not wanting to hang around people who swear too much, because it's one sign of ignorance (limited vocabulary). Getting all uptight and offended though, that's just a waste of energy.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I think, Obe, what makes one worse than the other are the concepts that we associate with a certain word. We generally accept that 'shithead' is stronger and/or means something worse than 'poophead', for example.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I use swears constantly because I have an extensive vocabulary. I know the same words as everyone else AND fuck

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aww little late on this topic. I remember bringing up how I loved spiders and ants.. but yeah, I really hate bees
>{

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I hate not having Left 4 Dead still...

HEY ZOEY! The pilot's over here if you wanna shoot him again!