What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

brolly30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks pal, that is the one, I had the vague idea that it was the developer, but since it didn't appear in the games that they have on dlsite, I was never going to find it.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know the name/author of a video that if i remembered correctly had like a wrestling ring arena background? The video consisted of a guy vs girl with her eventually being restrained by the guy with his limbs and then either fingered or got fucked by a dildo, been trying to find it on iwara (pretty sure i saw it there) but to no avail and was hoping someone would know the video/author

Sigmar

Reputation score
Hey fellas, my drive died and I lost around 4TB of games so now I'm looking to restore them and there's one game in particular I can't remember the name of, could use any help.

Game is fairly recent, I think almost a year old.
It was pixel sprite animations, side-scroller with a male protagonist. To get some stuff you had to find chests and do puzzles.
Some scenes I remember:
Clown boss(?) fight where you dodge giant hands if you step on a squeaky toy.
Slime girls in a horny gas chamber that invade your body and turn you into a brainless pink-cum zombie if they catch you.
Victorian era doll girl that sits by a tea table lifeless until you walk into an invisible trap made of threads and then proceeds to milk you for her tea (or you can throw a fellow lost guy into it to trigger the trap on him).
Storage room with one girl pretending to be a doll who gets "angry" at you if you fuck a doll of her next to her.

Thanks in advance!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Hey fellas, my drive died and I lost around 4TB of games so now I'm looking to restore them and there's one game in particular I can't remember the name of, could use any help.

Game is fairly recent, I think almost a year old.
It was pixel sprite animations, side-scroller with a male protagonist. To get some stuff you had to find chests and do puzzles.
Some scenes I remember:
Clown boss(?) fight where you dodge giant hands if you step on a squeaky toy.
Slime girls in a horny gas chamber that invade your body and turn you into a brainless pink-cum zombie if they catch you.
Victorian era doll girl that sits by a tea table lifeless until you walk into an invisible trap made of threads and then proceeds to milk you for her tea (or you can throw a fellow lost guy into it to trigger the trap on him).
Storage room with one girl pretending to be a doll who gets "angry" at you if you fuck a doll of her next to her.

Thanks in advance!
Castle of Temptation by Poring.

ULMF thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/poring-castle-of-temptation.13547/
Patreon:

Does anyone know the name/author of a video that if i remembered correctly had like a wrestling ring arena background? The video consisted of a guy vs girl with her eventually being restrained by the guy with his limbs and then either fingered or got fucked by a dildo, been trying to find it on iwara (pretty sure i saw it there) but to no avail and was hoping someone would know the video/author
You're gonna have to be way more specific than that. There are tons of h-wrestling videos that fit that description.

eggplant

Reputation score
can anyone help me find a simple, maybe flash game (at LEAST 8 years old) where a girl is messaging/advertising to people online to have sex with their dogs in different locations. I vividly remember one scene being under a light post on the side of the street and the dog owner was standing nearby smoking or something while the girl/dog were 😳

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You're gonna have to be way more specific than that. There are tons of h-wrestling videos that fit that description.
Unfortunately i don't have much else to go on sorry, the only thing i can remember is that it was an animated MMD rather than the koikatsu/3d models that's been increasing in popularity in iwara. That and i don't believe there was any music/dance segments. Other than that, i tried looking further into iwara with no luck so maybe i missed it/remembered it wrong or it's been deleted

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know the name/author of a video that if i remembered correctly had like a wrestling ring arena background?
Have you tried searching for ミックスファイト? That's the most common keyword for intergender wrestling.
I didn't know iwara, but my first google search result pointed to that site, and user ino34. What I saw looked relevant, so it might be a good place to start.
(ty by the way, you allowed me find these old 絶対に触ってはいけない 耐久オナニー vids that I found hilarious at the time)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Hey folks.
Im looking to purchase this particular game, but i cant for the life of me find it on dlsite.

I remember the premise of the game was that you were an elf girl (I think she was the Elf Princess) who for one reason or another got locked up in a brothel after the fall of the elf tribe. The entire game took place in this brothel, where you passed day sequences by visiting different patrons and following their storylines as you became more and more corrupted/dirty. Different times of day would allow you to visit different areas of the brothel, opening up different scenarios. I dont recall most of the scenarios because it was a little while ago that I played it, but I do remember that there was an upper lobby where you could talk to an orc who was involved in the elfs backstory, something like orc raided her village or her country or something. As the orc scenario progressed, you started to see more and more elven girls give in to them as your character slowly does herself.

Im positive Id know the game when I see it, is there anyone out there who might be able to help me find this?

*Edit: Added some more details that I recalled abotu the game Im looking for

Last edited:
Reputation score
Is this a game or flash video?
also if it is a game what game is it?View attachment 44757
It is a rhythm game from the looks of it. Link to store page:

Hello, I´m looking for a game in wich you control 3 bullies fighting a JK with a loop scimilar to jsk games (fight-lose-level up- figth again), it was on flash but the whole game came with html to play it, if it serves for something, the same author also released a lot of sims in wich you could rape/make love, to various jks from an anime that i cannot recall.
If I'm right it looks like this game pic related. Game name: 悪~狙われた不良少女~ RJcode: RJ107268. Seems like the dev removed it from dlsite though.

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
We had someone make a game that was posted on this forum. It was a freeware game where you played a furry bounty hunter similar to metroid. It was top down and the enemies you fought were bees and larva. The game had an infection mechanic where you had to return to start area to get cleansed. The game was short, it consisted of you simply exploring the map to find and kill the queen. All the game overs in the game involved your character being corrupted in some way.

bobbot

Reputation score
We had someone make a game that was posted on this forum. It was a freeware game where you played a furry bounty hunter similar to metroid. It was top down and the enemies you fought were bees and larva. The game had an infection mechanic where you had to return to start area to get cleansed. The game was short, it consisted of you simply exploring the map to find and kill the queen. All the game overs in the game involved your character being corrupted in some way.
your talking about bugrunner arnt you? ... sad to say that project is dead the creator had issues continuing it im not going to go into as a they seem very private and b im likely to get a detail wrong there might be a place or two that still has it but its not on itch anymore.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
your talking about bugrunner arnt you? ... sad to say that project is dead the creator had issues continuing it im not going to go into as a they seem very private and b im likely to get a detail wrong there might be a place or two that still has it but its not on itch anymore.
Yes you are correct. Nice. This worked out better than that time I asked for that red riding hood game on dlsite where it was like flappy bird except you kept running to the right, and instead of just the wolf there was a level with slimes and another one with spiders.

Also I did not know about bugrunners horrible development conclusion. RIP.

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Have you tried searching for ミックスファイト? That's the most common keyword for intergender wrestling.
I didn't know iwara, but my first google search result pointed to that site, and user ino34. What I saw looked relevant, so it might be a good place to start.
(ty by the way, you allowed me find these old 絶対に触ってはいけない 耐久オナニー vids that I found hilarious at the time)
Ah yeah i did try that first as well as in kanji but alas no luck, just ended up thinking that the video/account on iwara was probably deleted or set to friend only so you can't search it. Nevertheless least something beneficial came out of it for you hahaha

Cowardkink

Reputation score
I am looking for a hentai where the main character is reincarnated as a elf in a world where most male elves can only cum once a year except some of them can cum whenever and just the scent of cum makes female elves go into heat there is multiple chapters can't remember the name

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
I am looking for a hentai where the main character is reincarnated as a elf in a world where most male elves can only cum once a year except some of them can cum whenever and just the scent of cum makes female elves go into heat there is multiple chapters can't remember the name
Kinda sounds like Boku no Risou no Isekai Seikatsu | My Ideal Life in Another World , but that not about elves.

asdfasdfer7

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for OLD doujinshi about a delinquent looking HS girl with a "scary glare"
After school, the MC sees that she has a soft spot after she takes in a stray cat.
Somehow the MC goes over to her house - the DQN girl then tells the MC that he can play with the can as she plays a game while on her bed. Then the MC after looking at her exposed thighs "loses all sense of reason" and attacks her.

Please help, been looking for this for a while now

Launchernine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oops, hadn't noticed this thread, and ended up creating a separate topic. Sorry^^. There's this one game I played a demo off a while back, and I just cannot remember the name of it.

I don't quite remember the engine. It was a Japanese dungeon RPG (same kind of gameplay as the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games). The protagonist was a blonde girl, a princess of some sort, and she was accompanied by her maid./knight. I remember that the blonde girl had some kind of divine blessing, that electrocuted anyone who penetrated her pussy without her consent, though it didn't protect her ass or the rest of her body.

As for content, the demo had a few area available. I remember an area with fairies that would toy with you, and a mission about getting a bunch of goblins in a mountain cabins to settle down. If you failed to beat them all, they actually ended up shocking themselves unconscious trying to fuck the MC.

I also remember the main character and her maid being ambushed at a checkpoint on a bridge, and you get to play as the maid for this sequence. Then afterwards, I think you were supposed to catch a boat, but you could also enter a tavern for a prolonged bad end sequence, where the MC get captured and kept as a toy. I think it was a proof of concept for the escape system, where once captured you'd have to escape the dungeon where you were kept while bound and restrained, though in the demo, you couldn't actually get out of the tavern.

That's about all I remember. I think the title may have had the words "Dungeon", "Prison" or "Jail" in it, something related to the idea of being captured. I feel like I stumbled unto it either on ULMF, or whatever Undertow was called before it changed name (was it just Ryona Forums?).

Anywho, I know it's not much to go on, but hey, maybe someone here might know what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance!