What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm looking for a ci-en dev who is making a game about an oni girl with two thin black horns. The things I can remember from the demo are as follows. It's a turn based RPG game. She somehow loses her powers to a succubus thing and her master or older sister or something comes to save her. Her master or older sister chases after the succubus or w/e and gets cursed with some kinda crotch tattoo thing, gets caught, but is able to escape. The only scene in the demo I remember involved some evil oni guy having his way with her and breaking her horns with a hammer. The oni girl is like petite with smaller boobs. The master/older sister has big booba.

Its still in development and I forget who the ci-en dev was. I looked through my ci-en list and I dont think I followed them so I'm looking for them now but can't find it atm. I feel like this was pretty recent too. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I found it thank you!

Last edited:

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking for an old RPG Maker game. You play a young man in modern time. In the game, you could play an original card game with sexy picture on it. The art was in 3DCG.

Sorry, it's not much but that all I can remember.

sirviper235

Reputation score
Can anyone lend a hand? I'm trying to find an old game i once found on DLsite. From what i can remember. It was a game where you played as a male virgin, in a city under attack. You were staying in a brothel and could do sexual stuff with the women. I belive it raised their stats but if your HP got too low you'd have full sex with them and lose your virginity and couldn't recuit tthem as party members. It was an RPG and i think used 3d custom girl models.

Can anyone help me find this game or it's name? I've sercehd for days but no luck. it seems it was taken down or deeply buried on DLsite

darkevangel85

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking for an old game, the title is petrifaction. I believe it has ID of RJ018657, but it was no longer available on dlsite.
I think this was asked several times here, so, maybe someone can help me.
thank you.

jonathan1462

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking for an old game that I found on swfchan. It was a platformer game where you are collecting hostages to your ship and have sex with them, but they are attacking you with spears and what not and how you take them hostage them is throwing back rocks to knock them unconscious first before they charge up to retaliate back. and you can advance further the map to collect more or sell them.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hi!! I'm searching a game I've seen in Twitter that I forgot of following the page and I have no idea who's the developer, but I remember some features of the game:
-it's a 2d action game about a ninja girl in pink ninja clothing, she have brunette hair with a ponytail;
-the sprites are not made with pixels, but are similar to the animations of games by koooonsoft (ninja girl, kung-fu girl for example)
-the first stage is in a ancient japan village and the enemies were peasants with old samurai-like haircuts
-there's a part in the village that you can climb on trees and see the entire village in the backgroung

I've seen a couple of videos of this game on twitter this year, so it can be potentially still being in development, if you guys have any idea of what game it can be or anything similar, please let me know!!
thank you!

Last edited:

josh11770

Reputation score
looking for a hentai that i've seen, some Android(?) Girl looks to fuck someone else because her master had a small penis. At first the new guy she finds uses a rubber then he takes it off, her pussy has a weird expansion function that only her "master" is supposed to be able to use. He cums inside her and she tries to activate womb protection but it fails and it makes him her new master but she still lives with and "loves" the original.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
LF an old (kinda crappy) flash game from ages ago.

Here's what I remember: you had to shoot (click) all these little ninja soldiers that bounced around the screen. The normal ones died very quick but there were some which where silver & golden variations of the same sprite, which you had to shoot multiple times. You also had a charge shot to deal more damage to the special ones. I'm pretty sure it was in Japanese and had a premise of being something like a "1 vs 100" battle. As you shot these little dudes on your screen though, the anime girl in the background would slowly get stripped of her clothes. The game ends after you shoot all 100, the crotch part of her clothes also gets ripped off.... aaand then you don't actually get to see anything more than that - 'cause censorship. :( But there was a bonus pic of her in a captured (tied up) state after that so that's cool.

I know it sounds crappy (and it is, only had two damn pictures in it) but I would love to find this again, even simply for the nostalgia alone. The sites I remember browsing back then are the newgrounds adult category, comdotgame, gamcore, and wetpussygames and all its weird associated sites.

If one of you miraculously played this game too and knows the name, or just which site they saw it on, I would be absolutely blown away. Thanks!

Cutiepod

Reputation score
Does anyone know where this Rem JRPG Hentai game is from and who the creator is? image-web.jpg

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anyone know where this Rem JRPG Hentai game is from and who the creator is?View attachment 46607
i've seen this one in dlsite's upcoming works and it also had a link to the dev's ci-en, but now i can't seem to find it, though don't worry, no demo has been available yet
edit: nvm found it

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Anyone can help me remember the name of a game that had Pink hair and Blue MCs and had Mystery Dungeon gameplay?
I think they are the ones in this picture

spartan210

Reputation score
someone know the source?
a guy late at night after work stops at a soba stall and the lady invites him over to her house he helps her move the stall and puts it away later they drink

nate_higgers

Reputation score
I remember once finding this game and was going to translate it. I threw the contents onto a USB flash drive, which I successfully sowed somewhere. This is an erotic, we can say a full-fledged RPG game. The plot begins in a bar / hotel, the level of which needs to be increased by performing various tasks and passing events. You play as a girl who is good with a sword and in one of the events they even teach this art. As the girl passes, she is seduced and gradually undressed. The goal of the game, as I remember, is to completely improve the entire hotel. I can also recall a scene where the main character is photographed by three brothers and they make holograms out of it.