What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Foryx

Reputation score
Looks like it may be from Black Souls
No, it’s just art , not from games. I’m looking for games with similiar arts, to this, because this art reminds me another one art that was from game or something like this

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
No, it’s just art , not from games. I’m looking for games with similiar arts, to this, because this art reminds me another one art that was from game or something like this
Do you remember any details? Like hair color, gameplay, story? The only ryona game I remember is Hanakanmuri by noisy crown

Foryx

Reputation score
Do you remember any details? Like hair color, gameplay, story? The only ryona game I remember is Hanakanmuri by noisy crown
Dark hair color. Can’t remember actually gameplay, but pretty sure , that it was VN or JRPG. And that’s all. Actually , I’m not looking for exactly game, that I remembered (it will be good to find it, but no necessary), I’m looking for games, espionage VNs and jrpgs, with scenes/arts , that looks similar to art, that I posted

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Dark hair color. Can’t remember actually gameplay, but pretty sure , that it was VN or JRPG. And that’s all. Actually , I’m not looking for exactly game, that I remembered (it will be good to find it, but no necessary), I’m looking for games, espionage VNs and jrpgs, with scenes/arts , that looks similar to art, that I posted
In terms of artstyle:
https://ulmf.org/threads/lycoris-no.3880/
https://ulmf.org/threads/kurocat-sorceress-gate-rj284094.14491/

as for stealth games this one comes off the top of my head

Hopefully others have better ideas.

dannyyy

Reputation score
There is no picture of the game I only have some clue about it... T_T
- the game might be visual novel or turn-based I'm not sure but what I'm sure is there is NTR and Loli in that game
- the size of the game is big (3-5 gb maybe)
- the UI color of the game look similar to this.
View attachment 45813
- Also, the art look so good and similar to this But much more colorful If I remember correctly.
View attachment 45814
Lastly If I'm not wrong the girl hair in the cover picture is purple or pink Pls help me find it T_T
hey thank you a lot, i was just about to ask for this

honglong17

Reputation score
May i ask for your assistant, I looking for a quite old game. It a 2d pixel side scroller action game, you control a JK battle in school hallway , the enemy will rush and try to rip your clothes and run away, but you can get new clothed drop in the level , (like swimsuit, bloomer...etc) when timer run out or your HP go to 0, Different gameover sceen will be show base on the floor you in as well as what clothes you currently wear. Quite difficult game too.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There appears to be a Ryonasaga derivative game on Xvideos that I can't seem to locate. Does anyone know if it's just someone making videos with custom assets, or if there's actually a new game / mod released?

awaw15

Reputation score
Can't seem to remember the name of this old rpg maker game.

You could choose from multiple different starting characters at the start - A mage, a pink haired rogue who had a fear of men, a cleric, a knight and some others.

They were each raiding a sex slave esc hideout for different reason. I remember the first first being against a thud guard who if you lost to would have RoL scene then put you back to the start where the next fight he was drunk and if you lost again it would be game over.

You could also lose to enemies later on where they would take you into a brothel like area and losing there would put you in stalls for various npcs to use you.

I thought it was something like Desire dungeon or something along those lines.

Would appreciate if someone knew what it was called.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can't seem to remember the name of this old rpg maker game.

You could choose from multiple different starting characters at the start - A mage, a pink haired rogue who had a fear of men, a cleric, a knight and some others.

They were each raiding a sex slave esc hideout for different reason. I remember the first first being against a thud guard who if you lost to would have RoL scene then put you back to the start where the next fight he was drunk and if you lost again it would be game over.

You could also lose to enemies later on where they would take you into a brothel like area and losing there would put you in stalls for various npcs to use you.

I thought it was something like Desire dungeon or something along those lines.

Would appreciate if someone knew what it was called.
Despair Dungeon.
Unfinished fan work

dv232

Reputation score
I'm looking for the name of an old anime style 3D game where the player was this mini cat-like creature that would run along the girl's clothes and your attack would destroy it piece by piece. Each stage was basically a different piece of clothing. There were some monsters to avoid and power-ups that would change your attack.

Does anybody know the name or have any information about what game that could have been?

Edit: Found it. Game is called Illusion Field

Last edited:

bartman223

Reputation score
Hello.

I'm looking for an RPG game made with RPG Maker that I can't find again. The protagonist is an athletic blonde girl with a blue hairband and a white t-shirt and anime style. I can't remember more details of the game >.<

Thank you everyone

EDIT: I finally found it! It's called Arms Devicer!

Last edited:

larxeniel

Reputation score
Hello, hope everyone is doing wonderful.

I'm looking for a hentai game where the main characters are two heroines who transform into bimbos if they take too much damage, it has capture battle system and is made in RPG maker if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks if anybody can help with it, my mind told me it was agents of rope or something like that but can't find it at all...

crystalblu8

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello there, I'm looking for the title of a rpgm game I played a little bit ago. Didn't really get far in the game but from what I remember is that at the beginning of the game you are a girl on a beach and you make you way up as you encounter a few people belonging to some sort of gang. I remember at one point you are hiding from them in a bush as they go down the stairs and one of the enemies pees on that bush and you end up attacking them. If you lose that fight they pee on you. I also remember something about have reds or something. Any ideas?

Hita

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello...i looking for old rpgmaker games that i play in 3-4 years ago perhaps...just for bring my.old.memories

The last thing i remember was a bit of plot and the ending

You play as an adventures or the witch i forgot, the witch have 2 hair color ( mainly blue and bit of red for hair color if i am not wrong) and the lore is there was an witch with red hair that in old times can destoy the world or bring terrors etc.
The mc is decide to for adventures leaveing her village, but in her adventures / after leaveing her village she get the harst of the world like get raped etc.

In the end ( ending), turn out you are that red haired witch but somehow lost memory i perhaps ? And decide to destroy the rest of the world but only spare the starting village because only in that village the mc treated well

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I want to look for an old game, I think using wolf engine, but I could be wrong.
MC seems to be able to control (hypnosis?) the girlfriend to be horny. The action mostly happens in the school, and there are 2 main routes:
- 1st route: The MC route where he controls the girlfriend to be horny and have sex with her.
- 2nd route: The MC controls the girlfriend to have sex with the P.E teacher, and MC only watchs.
The event is linear, you can only see 1 event per day iirc. MC starts the day in his home and can check the CG there.
Game has quite good art and last time I played it was 5-6 years ago so I couldn't remember the devs nor the game name.
Found the game, it's RJ079963

Last edited:

heheheyheyhey!

Reputation score

this game has no name in the video, so anyone care to share its name? no matter how hard i look i cant seem to find it

jaredbruhzim

Reputation score
Does anyone know the artist who created a FGO Minamoto no Raikou short 2d game with her wearing the swimsuit lancer outfit where there's a joystick on the bottom of the screen that user has control of.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Does anyone remember an animated 2D H game about a robot girl in a point in click adventure style? It was sold on dlsite, the girl was rather petite. I think it was inspired by some SNES game with a similar premise?