What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
do you have any idea how many games are like that, you're literally asking for games with monster rape and impregnation
yeh, but this one is OLD, like...maybe 5-10 years ago old, and there werent a lot of VN style monster hunter games

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the only game I can think of would be lightning warrior raidy since you do fight monster girls as a female main character but I don't think that's what your looking for since there are in English also and you said you only found it in Japanese and there are super old.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I remember a game like that but it was an RPG Maker one, no idea what the name was though
And I can't remember if it was a set of playable characters or only one MC that gets bred, pretty sure it was the former though

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeh, but this one is OLD, like...maybe 5-10 years ago old, and there werent a lot of VN style monster hunter games
describe the girls to me physically, same with backgrounds, weaponry, gameplay, anything you can remember

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
short hair big boobs, semi muscular tanned skin with a sword for one and i think there was another big boobs tanned skin one with a bow, backgrounds i remember were a cabin area with a possible male MC and the area the monsters was in was a jungle iirc. gameplay that i remember was going to the jungle to find the monsters but i think it was choice based (like the choices in a VN) but i cant remember much more than that. Monsters i remember were a giant lizard and a giant frog. i didnt get too far into the game cuz it was all japanese and a pain to bruteforce but thats all i remember

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
short hair big boobs, semi muscular tanned skin with a sword for one and i think there was another big boobs tanned skin one with a bow, backgrounds i remember were a cabin area with a possible male MC and the area the monsters was in was a jungle iirc. gameplay that i remember was going to the jungle to find the monsters but i think it was choice based (like the choices in a VN) but i cant remember much more than that. Monsters i remember were a giant lizard and a giant frog. i didnt get too far into the game cuz it was all japanese and a pain to bruteforce but thats all i remember

was it this one?
if not you can use vndb's search function and try with different tags like monsters and rape, or breeding and monsters, and more combinations like that
though sometimes people don't tag the VNs properly especially with old and lesser known vns

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

was it this one?
if not you can use vndb's search function and try with different tags like monsters and rape, or breeding and monsters, and more combinations like that
though sometimes people don't tag the VNs properly especially with old and lesser known vns
you are a god damn eldritch entity and i will happily fill the blood troughs and carve your image into the worshippers you absolute fucking unit. thank you

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, I remember this game has a version where we played as the girl instead of the monster, does anyone has it?
You mean ROA? The series of games where you play several women against rapey manta rays?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
as which girl? of the three
I think it's either the elf (blonde) or the blue hair.

You mean ROA? The series of games where you play several women against rapey manta rays?
No, its literally this game, but you're playing as one of the girls instead of the monster.

Edit: Well, I did find the game: https://ulmf.org/threads/small-ogre-fighting-game.1294/page-7 in this very forum even

But extracting the link on last page give me garbled file and opening it gives error...

Oh well, just my luck.

:(

Edit two: Managed to make it work!

:)

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
not really a game seeking question, but does anyone know when DLsite added the tag "battle fuck" to its list of tags? it feels relatively new to the site since I dont recall ever seeing it before for such games. (and the RPG section seems alot smaller then I would of expected for battle fuck to be applied)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
not really a game seeking question, but does anyone know when DLsite added the tag "battle fuck" to its list of tags? it feels relatively new to the site since I dont recall ever seeing it before for such games. (and the RPG section seems alot smaller then I would of expected for battle fuck to be applied)
I don't know exactly when they added it but I can corroborate that it's new since very few games actually have the tag, despite how many should. I think they added it maybe a month ago? 6 weeks? Somewhere in that ballpark.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They added quite a few tags recently, they even had a contest about them.
after thinking about looking into my dlsite account and checking the announcements, it seems the contest is the reason this exists. announced on november 16th, 6 new tags (for men) were chosen by the community for what new "genres" would be added. and battle fuck was one of them. which is very nice since its going to make things alot easier to find RPG games with actual sexual content during battles.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
after thinking about looking into my dlsite account and checking the announcements, it seems the contest is the reason this exists. announced on november 16th, 6 new tags (for men) were chosen by the community for what new "genres" would be added. and battle fuck was one of them. which is very nice since its going to make things alot easier to find RPG games with actual sexual content during battles.
That's actually good information. Thank you for telling us :)

Fifos420

Reputation score
Heyy,
I was looking for a Steam game, where the day ends up restarting (like a temporal loop), and that we, as being the MC, can do different actions to the girl. Plus, I think that she actually doesn't remember at all of the day "before".
The last thing I remember of it, is actually a GIF from the game description; the man's (thing) was bending from left to right, and I think she was drooling by seeing it.
I don't have any more details of it, and for anyone who finds it or search about it, thank you in advance!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
after trying this game out and enjoying how the battle mechanic works, I wanted to try another kind of "explore city, pay debt, and mabey fight off enemies" kind of games again.
I remember seeing a screenshot of a girl in a city, and one of the pictures for a preview was the girl in a blackbelt outfit (I think it was a blackbelt outfit) vs some other guy in a chibi like style, but I cannot remember the name of the game, and any tags I search with doesnt help me finding it, does anyone remember what this game was?

Last edited:

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Completely forgot its name, it's a rather simple game I played quite a long time ago and I can't seem to find it again no matter what nonsense I throw into my Google searches.

I'll try to describe it to the best of my abilities, maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about.

The game starts with a spin the bottle type thing where you pick one of two girls, one of them is a tsundere type childhood friend, once you pick a girl you go into a closet/dresser with her and you get the options to talk/touch/kiss her, more options get unlocked over time as you pick different things and she gets more into it, though if you push things too far it's gameover, you can get different "endings" depending on how far you got, there's also set amount of time/turns so you have to be smart about the stuff you do, also at the start before you pick the girl you can "cheat" by adding extra time/turns which funnily enough the game says something about "the others saw you cheating but its fine cuz they'll do that as well".

Anyway, that's about it, I remember playing it on some random website, you don't even need to download it or anything.

EDIT'

Found it, here it is:

Last edited:

Mkmd13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm hoping someone here can help me find this game. I remember a video about a video game where there is a huge plant at the top of the screen (the boss) and there would be multiple root attacks. Once the girl was defeated, the roots would drag around her and place her halfway inside the bulb of the plant where she will be getting kissed by the girl inside the plant for a couple of minutes. Then, the girl would be pulled in fully into the plant while still being kissed. This goes on for a couple more minutes until the plant finally opens up, showing the girl tied up and the flower girl then goes and starts kissing her some more.

I believe it was Japanese, ryona type game. I remember the game having a lot of traps around that if you step on them, a sexual pleasure device would spring up and try to make the girl cum.

Anyone remember this video and if so, can you point me to where it is?

EDIT: Found it, it's Dungeon Prime

Last edited: