What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Does anyone remember an animated 2D H game about a robot girl in a point in click adventure style? It was sold on dlsite, the girl was rather petite. I think it was inspired by some SNES game with a similar premise?
Pretty sure we have a thread for it. Don't have time to hunt it down tonight. But it shouldn't be too hard for you to.

Waverly

Reputation score
Not sure of the games name but there was this Hentai Game I played before and is easily one of my favorites but sadly I don't remember the name.
I'm not even 100% sure if I'm mixing up two different games with how long its been since I've played it or both but the only thing I've got going for me is a basic description of the game.

- The game has the player as a female character with a sister who got taken by a village/town mayor and a succubus right at the start of the game the players told to have sex at least once a day with a man to avoid the succubus doing things to her sister (But its actually the Mayor doing the things with the Succubus's Permission) if you avoid having sex with a man once a day long enough the sister gets corrupted which also leads to the player character getting corrupted by the end of the game.

pervomano

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm looking for a game I played years ago. Perhaps around 2009.
Female main character. Rpg. English
The game starts off where you can't pay your rent and you enter into a different dimension or realm.

You end up working for a witch and the enemies you fight become part of a hotel/spa treatment and you can even bond with them.

I remember a slime/mud girl offering to clear the main character (female) and she mentions she'll only make her more dirty. You had to go to a swamp and it slowed you down and drained you.

At the end of it all I had to fight the witch which I could never beat. I got the alternative ending where I ran back to the original dimension, which the witch bought the home and I was in debt to her still.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Not sure of the games name but there was this Hentai Game I played before and is easily one of my favorites but sadly I don't remember the name.
I'm not even 100% sure if I'm mixing up two different games with how long its been since I've played it or both but the only thing I've got going for me is a basic description of the game.

- The game has the player as a female character with a sister who got taken by a village/town mayor and a succubus right at the start of the game the players told to have sex at least once a day with a man to avoid the succubus doing things to her sister (But its actually the Mayor doing the things with the Succubus's Permission) if you avoid having sex with a man once a day long enough the sister gets corrupted which also leads to the player character getting corrupted by the end of the game.
Sounds like / ( )
ULMF thread

Waverly

Reputation score
Sounds like / ( )
ULMF thread
Oh wow it is that one I completely forgot the name.
I'm surprised you found it, like how?

(I remembered the art style and character designs so I could instantly tell at a glace, I'm genuinely surprised you found it)
(Also if your wondering why I didn't mention the whole Library thing is because that's what I wasn't sure about when I said "I'm not sure if I'm mixing up games" because I didn't fully remember if it had to do with the Library or not)

Last edited:

Markiplier112233

Reputation score
Looking for an RPGM game that I only remember 1 recollection scene of. The FMC walks around and there's small humanoid creatures that fuck her in the standing picture as she moves around the map. Again, this was all in 1 recollection scene and unfortunately that's all I remember.

Anumien

Reputation score
Looking for an RPG maker game, you play a male protagonist, and you take up to 3 female companions with you, each day you are allowed to go outside the city you live in and explore / fight / fuck monsters, Includes combat rape both for the females and the male protagonist. I remember that one of the missinos you had to climb a tall radio tower with Flying humanoid opponents and giant spiders. The Combat is pixel art and turn based. The overland map was quite huge with many locations, im not entirely sure about this but i think the first mission makes you go through a warehouse with female zombies, and some other monsters that was really tough. Also the game is pretty old, not sure how old, Help please, :)

madu2000

Reputation score
I'm new here and I want to ask the name of a story.
I have read a story like manhwa and i don't remember the name. It about a girl who, after falling in love and broke up, she opened herself and worked as a manager of a coffee shop, having used to recruit a young man as her employee. She asked that guy to pretend to be her boyfriend to meet up with her old friends and after that they in fwb even though the guy liked the girl from the first day they met so he planed to be her employee
Very sorry if i have violated the rules. Pls help me. I really miss this story and really want to know the end of this love

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I seem to remember there being an rpgmaker game at least 10 or more years ago. I think the protagonist was a skinny pink-haired girl with twintailed hair (I think). I seem to remember the enemies were rather generic and at the time I played it there wasn't a translation, but I do remember certain enemies having very rarely dropped clothing items. I also remember a game over cg where the protagonist get strung up like a puppet and I think I remember a city where the girls weren't allowed to wear clothes. Sorry if this description isn't very helpful. It's all I remember.

sirviper235

Reputation score
Can anyone lend a hand? I'm trying to find an old game i once found on DLsite. From what i can remember. It was a game where you played as a male virgin, in a city under attack. You were staying in a brothel and could do sexual stuff with the women. I belive it raised their stats but if your HP got too low you'd have full sex with them and lose your virginity and couldn't recuit tthem as party members. It was an RPG and i think used 3d custom girl models.

Can anyone help me find this game or it's name? I've sercehd for days but no luck. it seems it was taken down or deeply buried on DLsite

perrou207

Reputation score
Im loking for a hentai game a beat-them -up that the protagonist fast a big fat man with a a paper bag on his head that figth monster girsl like harpies, elf, etc... it was 2d and side scroling. That is all i have. Thx in advance if anyone know what game is it.

Last edited:

nightfires

Reputation score
-An old game where the Male MC tries to escape an abandoned building while the Female Enemy tries to catch him.
-Bumping into objects will create noises making her spawn in the room.
-Get caught too many times game over.

I've managed to get a screenshot of it on a dodgy website.

If Anyone knows the name of the game or know where to get it let me know!

Thanks!

Attachments

MegadefendR

Reputation score
Does anyone know what's this hentai game? The game can be seen towards the 2nd half of the video.
1695053742153.png

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm trying to find some old game, I don't even remember if they're on DLSITE, it was just a few pixel art game from some guy mostly about inflation, the girls would always be restrained and one way or another the worms would get inside them (or not). my best memory of those games was one where you had to click the worms to prevent them from getting into the girls, every times you would let one reach one her stomach would get a little bigger until some kind of "facehugger" would come down and plug them full. I remember the engine being peculiar, i havn,t seen a recent game use it. they were nothing huge but the art was nice enough if you were into pixel art.

there was no winning, more of a demo of solt, but the fluid animation stuck with me. who know maybe someone still has laying around.

actually found a game using the engine and same art sttyle: rj108476. unfortunately it seems it's all i can find .

Last edited:

mrandrei

Reputation score
Hello, i'm looking for a fight game where u play as a loli who fight with other kids, i was working in translating this but after a error in my disk i lost the game and don't remember the name.

U start in a school and after a short introduction u have a open city to look for fight with the other kids in a circle "arena" made in something like sand.
Tks in advance
Did you finish the translation? Can you share?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So im looking for an ancient piece of history. Its an old...visual novel-ish renpy-format game? The setting was kinda monster hunter-ish, with your female protags going up against monsters and if they lost they got bred and seeded and birthed. I only ever found it in japanese so i have no idea what the title was or where i got it

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So im looking for an ancient piece of history. Its an old...visual novel-ish renpy-format game? The setting was kinda monster hunter-ish, with your female protags going up against monsters and if they lost they got bred and seeded and birthed. I only ever found it in japanese so i have no idea what the title was or where i got it
do you have any idea how many games are like that, you're literally asking for games with monster rape and impregnation