What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

mrscow

Reputation score
Looking for a h-game:
I believe the game was made in RPGMaker. The story goes that the MC was driving away from home for vacation and stopped at a park (the location where the game takes place). After a driving cutscene the MC would be on a bench during the day, which is where the gameplay started. The objective was to go to nearby areas of the park (woods, beach, playground) and corner a girl to activate an H-scene. After completing the H-scene, the MC would spawn back at the bench and the time would shift to night with new girls to corner in the areas. The day and the night would have different girls to corner and cornering the same girl two days/nights in a row would progress their H-scene from simple touching to penetrative sex.

I last played the game a few years ago, maybe around 2019-2021. I do not know the creator's name nor the name of the game unfortunately, however I do know that their game was posted to F95zone in a collection of multiple games under the same person.

Last edited:

SomeGuyMAte

Reputation score
Greetings. Having a troubles with finding a game.

Main heroine is a nekomata (having a fur on her legs and hands). This is also a really strange mix of pixel sprites graphics and 3d control. Talking about story - little brother of our main heroine is missed, and she's trying to find him.

Unfortunately, this is all what I can remember.

Popoprochino

Reputation score
It is an old game back ago, its a loli white hair girl that is a priestess/nun that falls on a cave, and journey back to the initial starting area (temple) to fight a demon, alongside with another girl that has been sealed with a big sword or rod for decades. Has brutal torture stuff, orcs, fairies, human scenes. The clothes are fully customizable, and has multiple endings. Its is also translated iirc

Ricardo911

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dont know if i am in the right place if not i apologize in advance i will delete thread if i upset anyone

i am after the title of a funny side scroller game its alot like megaman but the character was like i think a sort of funny midget when he would shoot at enemies he would shoot sperm from his penis and he did a funny pose while he did it i cant really remember more than that think it was made around 2015 maybe earlier i think the opening was a women he liked but she slaps him and i think she either gets kidnapped and he has to save her or he just gets slapped and the end goal you find her again and probably get rewarded unfortunately thats all i remember about the game

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im looking for a 2d side view game where you play as merried female protag, you live in an underground facility, you go fight in an arena for others entertainment on the surface to make money and it has ntr. If i remember correctly it run on wolfrpg but im not 100% on that.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
It is an old game back ago, its a loli white hair girl that is a priestess/nun that falls on a cave, and journey back to the initial starting area (temple) to fight a demon, alongside with another girl that has been sealed with a big sword or rod for decades. Has brutal torture stuff, orcs, fairies, human scenes. The clothes are fully customizable, and has multiple endings. Its is also translated iirc
This is almost certainly Princess Sacrifice.
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-sacrifice-adventure-of-feena-final-cat-whiskers-radio.71695/

FutaIsPower

Reputation score
Hello, i'm looking for a fight game where u play as a loli who fight with other kids, i was working in translating this but after a error in my disk i lost the game and don't remember the name.

U start in a school and after a short introduction u have a open city to look for fight with the other kids in a circle "arena" made in something like sand.
Tks in advance

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, i'm looking for a fight game where u play as a loli who fight with other kids, i was working in translating this but after a error in my disk i lost the game and don't remember the name.

U start in a school and after a short introduction u have a open city to look for fight with the other kids in a circle "arena" made in something like sand.
Tks in advance
Its probably this: Shikomurano Otsu-mo! RJ435043

Abu Kotada

Reputation score
Dark skinned futanari demon lord, rap* a hero a witch a noble's daughter a villager mother and her daughter an elf running a shop at the left side of the village and after all of them are rap** you face the demon lord and rap* her as well
You play as a purple slime with aphrodisiac on your tentacles, any help?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

This is the newer, with slightly more content version.

Reputation score
Hi I'm trying to remember an old H-Game. It was about a guy who kidnaps a high school girl with green hair and ties her to a bed. It was a short Pixelated Game. It had Rape, Pregnancy, and slave. It was japanese.

ifpossible

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Anyone have the new dlc for rascou とある夫婦の返済計画 game? Saw it was given on ci-en.

garmbar123

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Mod Edit: Image removed due to underage content.
Any Idea what is the comic name? I searched for this comic in Spanish butno luck

Last edited by a moderator:

Veggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to remember an old like, 2d action game with some platforming elements. The main character was this purple haired kunoichi, the first level had a plant boss... Certain GOR scenes had like, short animation loops of sex, I think there was a sequel planned that may or may not have panned out.
edit: nvm remembered it, it was iris action