What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Puffylabs

Reputation score
Anyone got any idea what game this is from?

-i have been looking for it trough image searches and i did not manage to find it, and it is bugging me, does anyone have a clue about the source?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Anyone got any idea what game this is from?

-i have been looking for it trough image searches and i did not manage to find it, and it is bugging me, does anyone have a clue about the source?
Character is Hachina. The game is still in development. You can find more info in this thread.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looking for this game remember playing it a long time ago. Has a bunch of images from different games
It's an old bootleg BF game.
Was it the Biohazard parody? I can't remember, but you'll probably find it in a vintage BF pack.

serialrapper

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, anyone know where is from? Couldn't seem to find anywhere on the youtube channel

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm wondering, I've seen games where you play as rapey male goblin or games with goblin girls.

But are their any where you play as the goblin girl?
(Bonus points if it contains pregnancy but I'll take what I can get)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm trying to track down a very old demo for a game that never got finished, but had a few very memorable sprite animations in it. One of which is from when the protagonist gets grabbed by a giant plant monster see (gelbooru link). It was a platformer game with poor controls and precise jumps, but by god I want to see the rest of that spritework again.

Now, that gelbooru link points at mikituu's blog, claiming he's the artist, but after picking through it i couldn't find any mention of this project at all and the other source links on the page are old and broken. If anyone could point me in the right direction, or even has the demo, I would love to hear about it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm trying to track down a very old demo for a game that never got finished, but had a few very memorable sprite animations in it. One of which is from when the protagonist gets grabbed by a giant plant monster see (gelbooru link). It was a platformer game with poor controls and precise jumps, but by god I want to see the rest of that spritework again.

Now, that gelbooru link points at mikituu's blog, claiming he's the artist, but after picking through it i couldn't find any mention of this project at all and the other source links on the page are old and broken. If anyone could point me in the right direction, or even has the demo, I would love to hear about it.
Game's called Incubus Hunter or インキュバスハンタ. It was created by a guy named META.

According to , the dev lost their job and had to move back in with their parents. He mentioned that development would be very slow, then stopped updating in March 2012. He resurfaces in November 2014, . He later flirted with the idea of in March 2015, but then he just disappeared entirely after April of that same year. Looks like this was a case of real life rearing its ugly head.

This is a link to the game I snagged off his defunct website. It was apparently last updated on May 28th, 2011, but according to 4chan, He has a demo as late as March 15, 2012, which his blog doesn't even get as far as. Take from that as you will.

Satoshi-desu

Reputation score
Hi everyone,
Could somebody help me find the name of this hentai? I saw it for a sec in a music video, but didn't find anything about it.
287240180_698279954596855_4849255967393471896_n.jpg

desenra

Reputation score
You can start the game by either picking a monster partner route vs girl partner route. In both routes you train your companions to fight against others in some kind of coliseum/tournament, something like that. The monster route was more about netori and partners from other people I think, never played that one. The one I did play was the girl partner route, where you could chose from like 5 girls to be your partner, from what I remember they start out as loli's but grow up once they get levels. I remember there was an angel girl and human girl, but maybe a bird girl and rabbit girl? Would def recognize it when I see it but don't remember when or where I got it. Thanks in advance. (Edit for guy who moved my thread, thanks, sorry for the inconvenience)

Last edited:

brolly30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i cant find a game where you fight agains femele power rangers if you beat them you take them to your base and train them after some days one of their partners will come to rescue them and if you beat them you catch them too, you have to work to get money to upgrade you charcter thats all i can remember.