What's new

ACT Ryona [Hinayua]Alice in Cradle

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks.
Still, the guy does a lot of animations. There is no guarantee this will be included.
So, unless oficially stated i do not think it may.

Oh and to the dude who said the frames option set to 4 gave a frame boost: well yes, if you count all choppy and laggy to be am improvement! Lol

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Soooo, I happened to come across a tweet that the author made a few months ago and...well it's an animation with guro.
I couldn't/haven't found anything saying if this was just a one off, or something in the works, but I felt like I'd mention this just in case someone goes into this game thinking it doesn't get this violent.
Woah, that's impressive if it works as I think it would. I wonder if you can even escape that beam or whatever it is when being flown across the area.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
...why does magical girls always have to be involved in bloody stuff ?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
...why does magical girls always have to be involved in bloody stuff ?
Probably because "bad things happening to cute girls" is a large turn-on for a lot of people. I mean, why do they put slooty thots in movies, and have terrible things happen to them.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
That basically sums that explanation up. We just like when some good looking characters get stuff done to them or they do stuff to others in various aspects. But of course gore is out of question, that shit is on some next level ugliness xD.

astgerte876

Reputation score
A fantastic game with lots of content even in its trial. I played and enjoyed Yurikago no Sora very much., and this game runs and plays just as smoothly.

Find it interesting how it is possible to decrease the max MP to 0 with by getting repeatedly incubated with eggs. Receiving it once decreases it by 40 each time, so you'll need to do it 5 times without reaching orgasm or having your existing eggs hatch. You can actually still cast spells in this state - in fact they become more powerful, but have increased casting time.
Could potentially be a high-risk high-reward mechanic to exploit in the full game!

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Author just posted a electrocuted animation video on the Fantia, and in Twitter, the uhhh... swinging by leg and breaking back animation (Ryona)? I dunno what it's called.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So it would seem
I wonder though, does someone know if no new demos are planned to be released until then?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Edit: I'm going to delete all my posts on this thread and will leave author alone
I might be just paranoid and hopefully it's not the case because after few hours I mentioned about his progress, his twitter said will close the progression report after a while..? according to google translate..
I'm just purely assuming but it's maybe because the hashtag I dropped here and he saw it.

Last edited:

radamantiz59

Reputation score
what a resentful person the creator of this game must be a fat resentful person or another idiot.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
what a resentful person the creator of this game must be a fat resentful person or another idiot.
Please don't take it out on him, I'm just purely assuming at that time. Which turns out completely wrong.
Dev still post here and there on twitter and I can see their progress as well on fantia. it's still eye candy almost everyday. But still no new trial or TBA release (Dev did say this year. Which I hope so as well)
Although, I can confidently say they're pretty slow with progression and dev did admit it in one of their posts.

If anyone still curious where it is currently, there were new NPC sprites, backgrounds, pixel animations of special attacks, effects, art animation noel with big belly and birthing(still parasites, no human or humanoid yet, but there is one humanoid enemy animation before), ryona animations, items, etc.. quite a lot they have there.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what happened here
and yes dev went silent was that mentioned
what posts of yours did you delete and why is that person outbursting against the dev

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
what happened here
and yes dev went silent was that mentioned
what posts of yours did you delete and why is that person outbursting against the dev
Nah, it's just silly thoughts back then. Right after I posted some stuff regarding dev progress back then, I also put some of his posts and along with the hashtag because that hashtag is basically shows posts of what they've been doing. Few hours later, his tweeter saying will disclose any update with the game temporarily. Back then, I read some stuff about dev have concerns about pirating games and stuff like that that leads me thinking wild. Hence the word 'paranoid' back then. Chaotic thought, but hey, all in the past and learnt my lesson.
My apologies if this confuses anyone.
Also to dev, my apologies if I offend anyone.

I am still waiting for this gem btw.

Last edited:

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No News post in fantia since last december
are the new post only for pay suscribers or something?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yay, a new post!
I didn't even translate it though, no demo, no nothing, and all these fucking years