Not open for further replies.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hoap Sues Freeko

No, I voted no because
-This belongs on the Staff forum
-You make a thread to spite someone and look for sensation instead of just PMing an admin and raising the issue
-You can't even properly grasp forum culture, yet you think you get to decide who gets banned and who doesn't. Registered in 2008 and still making double posts like some guy who just flew in from Leddit or 4chins. Really?
-You post this in a section where there's just indifferent people who never dealt with him and upset people who get triggered by reading his name and come here to vote YES.

No, I don't like Freeko and his Patreon crusade, but I sure as hell don't like the thing you're trying to do here either. You can give me all the negative rep you want, that doesn't make you any less of an idiot.
This post literally gave me cancer. Maybe we should change it to permabanning both Freeko AND fagballs, considering they both have just about the same existence on the forum.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You do realize that I did not start this thread?

Nor have I ever said anything bad toward hope aside from basically taking his preconceived notions and dumping them on his own head. So this is clearly a joke in bad taste by hope that has been little more than to fuel his own one sided grudge against me.

The basis of his reasoning basically revolves around him thinking negatively about me. He makes claims, but has no way to substantiate them. I could say that it is hope that should be punished for making such an obvious attack upon me for little reason other than he feels like it. So according to hope, just start banning off everyone he doesnt get along with I guess right? See here is the thing, hope is using the threat of force (banning me) to obtain a result.

Were this an actual court case, it would already have been thrown out as I would expose the bias and simple lack of real evidence. I would even probably go so far as to look at remedies for prosecutorial misconduct as well.
The thing is, with the currently 15 votes against you, and your massive red rep from what most people believe as trolling, and your multiple bans from the shoutbox, you can't really call this a "one-sided grudge". If the things he was saying were true, which history shows is at least partly the case, then it would be multiple people feeling that your constant issues with others (not just Hope) borders past noncontributing to harassment.
No, I voted no because
-You make a thread to spite someone and look for sensation instead of just PMing an admin and raising the issue
-You can't even properly grasp forum culture, yet you think you get to decide who gets banned and who doesn't. Registered in 2008 and still making double posts like some guy who just flew in from Leddit or 4chins. Really?
-You post this in a section where there's just indifferent people who never dealt with him and upset people who get triggered by reading his name and come here to vote YES.

No, I don't like Freeko and his Patreon crusade, but I sure as hell don't like the thing you're trying to do here either. You can give me all the negative rep you want, that doesn't make you any less of an idiot.
Considering that Freeko has been posting in the EE section over the past 4 years and that he was a frequent user of the shoutbox, which is inhabited almost purely by EE posters, up until he was banned from it multiple times, I'd say yes, they HAVE dealt with him. Also, every forum defines it's own culture, so that's really a useless argument.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Considering that Freeko has been posting in the EE section over the past 4 years and that he was a frequent user of the shoutbox, which is inhabited almost purely by EE posters, up until he was banned from it multiple times, I'd say yes, they HAVE dealt with him. Also, every forum defines it's own culture, so that's really a useless argument.
That might be the case, but the other points still stand and you know it.

For entertainment purposes:

So we have a confused guy, a rude guy, a guy probably repping under someone else's name, a guy who thinks that someone who doesn't agree with their crusade is automatically a bad troll and some snob who thinks that this forum is so unique that you need at least 7 years of lurking before posting something (unless pitchfork mobs are considered "culture" of course).

Last edited:
R

Ryka

We definitely need to introduce newbies to the Courtroom a little, how you say, louder. This is our thing. Sure it makes people who normally only post in RP games blurt out stuff not unlike this: but it is still a crucial part of our Forum. It is only used when no other conceivable option is available.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So we have a confused guy, a rude guy, a guy probably repping under someone else's name, a guy who thinks that someone who doesn't agree with their crusade is automatically a bad troll and some snob who thinks that this forum is so unique that you need at least 7 years of lurking before posting something (unless pitchfork mobs are considered "culture" of course).
I wrote this response a few times before posting cuz of how you mixed up the order. From top to bottom: The first one is rude. The second one would quite clearly be making the case that you're the one that's confused. Third was almost definitely Hope, and we really don't like people faking names on reps, that's part of our culture. Fourth probably thinks your actions, ones that have undeniably been part to induce reaction out of people and been wholly oppositional, often just for the sake of opposition are trolling. THEN fifth is the confused one.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

The fun part about all this, I have not been negrepped yet in this thread until just right now myself. It is amazing how much these "anonymous" toughguys are.

And of course, I get more positive rep mostly speaking than I do negative. However alot of the ones who are very likely constantly and repeatedly negrepping me are the ones that do the most "damage" as it were to the reputation number. According to right now, the last month I have had 8 positive reps and now 9 negative reps. My reputation moved from I think -1700 to -2800.

So does that lead me to believe that people are harassing me anonymously to set up this fallacious circumstance? I think the most harassment actually happens in the reputation notes. Of course since it is "anonymous" people think that there is no way to have it come back to them, but I know better.

I had someone do roughly 1500 points of reputation damage and consistently negrepped every post i made with the comment of "...", and there is no way to ever know what was ever done about it. Mostly I barely care about it in the first place, but when you think about it what does reputation mean aside from a popularity contest in the first place.

Say one unpopular thing and then people will bomb your reputation for no other reason than they can. Then those same people can turn around and go "Oh, look their bar is red so they are evil!" Yet it is the ones who made the bar red in the first place that are evil from my point of view. For little more reason than they disagree with my opinion, instead of engaging in any level of debate the preferred remedy is to negrep the person and leave a toxic note "anonymously". Yet again, no one seems to want to be bothered with solving the underlying issue at all that the reputation system at its core is terribly flawed in the first place.

Though that does not stop the same person who is causing my red bar to even exist in the first place from calling for me to be banned from the forum now does it?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There are definitely problems with rep, but you are using the term "popular" of populous, meaning people. So there's got to be some understanding that this isn't just a rogue user or two. Someone has to repspam quite a bit in order to come back to you to negrep you again.

I wasn't using the negative rep as a one-to-one representative of evidence of you trolling, but certainly just multiple users having a problem with you, probably stemming as far back, if not farther, than the possibly criminal actions you took in the co-development you were doing with azure. I can't remember if your bar was as red then, but I would have to assume that's right around the time that you got most of the issues you're having today, even if they are disconnected from it. Maybe an attitude change stemmed from it, I'm just, again, using it as a correlational point

R

Ryka

I have been informed that this is not an official part of our culture. I think I have seen Darkfire mentioning it as well.

I wonder if Freeko should counter-sue... This would be a case to end all cases.

I wonder if we should get Judge Judy to post.

Last edited:
OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The third one, with my name, was actually me. It was in response to your earlier post:
Can I make a vote to permaban you for useless double posting?
It was also something of a response to the negrep you gave me earlier today, where you eloquently told me to "choke on a dick please." You really shouldn't whine about negreps while you're busy doling them out.

Moron.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My grandma watches a lot of Judge Judy so I think I can sum up: "Shut up!" "You're a moron!" "You are really a moron!" "Evidence? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? WHERE IS IT!?" "Yes or no, the answer is yes or no!" "Case dismissed."

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Oh please do enlighten us as to the criminal actions I took with azure? I entered into a contract and fulfilled my obligations in the contract. I do not believe that azure can say the same thing about it.

This should be interesting, as I have been waiting a long time for someone to bring that up. Just like I said in the other thread, once you learn the truth behind things you will very likely not like what you actually see. I am not the one who admitted in the thread itself that they owe me money that they do not intend to pay. Last I checked that would be stealing when you take something that belongs to someone else yes?

When your correlation points are flawed, does that mean your destination reached with erroneous correlation points should be flawed as well? How likely is it that you are to arrive at a correct determination when the very base of what you assume to be true is simply not? I fathom that its entirely possible to arrive at a destination by taking 3 wrong left turns instead of one correct right turn as it were, but it seems to be a stretch at best.

I do believe others, Lila being one of them I know of, have been banned from the shout box a few times. The shoutbox is under what authority when someone can just as easily ban for little to no reason as another shoutbox moderator could unban that someone. So trying to use the claim that I was banned from the shoutbox is another fallacious attempt as if you applied the same principle to others, you would be banning others as well on that principle alone that because a shoutbox mod said so? Nevermind their reasoning you make an assumption that their banning was fair and just without even looking at it.

Does that mean that the shoutbox should be held to the same standard for everyone? I would think so, and when a shoutbox mod (hope) starts talking badly about me thinking that I would not see it like he did this morning. I truly wonder if this is little more than a witch hunt with the guise of being not serious to try to push the whole thing forward.

Now another thing people do not realize is that hope conditionally banned me from the shoutbox, and I have no intention of fulfilling the condition to be let back into the shoutbox. What purpose does the shoutbox serve to me exactly? None. Therefore it is a non-entity and of no relevance to me so being "banned" from the shoutbox is more of my own decision than anything else.

I wonder if Freeko should counter-sue... This would be a case to end all cases.
I doubt it. I do not believe that my prosecution of hope in the counter claim will be so easily defensible as this was for me to basically defeat all of the circular logic used against me. Though dragoon pretty much has it right that if "this" were an actual court case it would have been thrown out already as having no standing. My counter claim however, hmm maybe I should do it just to keep this thing rolling now shouldn't I?

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Too much thesaurus, didn't read

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congratulations, 9 people of a board he rarely visits want him gone. If you want to look less like a retard, you might want to post this in a place where he's actually active.
1) Yeah, I'd say that speaks in our favor that even people from a board he rarely visits want him gone.
2) I've already asked the mods about making a topic like this anywhere else but places like this; they said they would instantly delete it.

just have administrative staff step in to end a discussion/move it if things get out of hand
That's what they've had to do is literally lock threads/wipe posts repeatedly. He doesn't change, and he doesn't learn his lesson. If you had a thread that was important to you, and he came in and derailed it and then mods/admins had to lock it or wipe posts, wouldn't you be pretty bothered by that?

And if we ban him, what's to stop him from creating another account?
IP ban. Still circumvent-able, but a lot harder.
Or, just ban him from the specific boards he causes the most trouble on.

No, I voted no because
See above why that wouldn't work.

Myself and many, many, many others have PM'ed every single admin and moderator on this forum repeatedly. Only recently has some stuff changed, but yeah, we've already done this.

People on the entire forum want him banned. I don't really get where you're going with this logic; if he's that much of a problem that people are visiting a part of the forum that they normally don't JUST to vote yes, then yeah, i'd say that's pretty telling.

Oh please do enlighten us as to the criminal actions I took with azure? I entered into a contract and fulfilled my obligations in the contract. I do not believe that azure can say the same thing about it.
ok

The short version is Freeko hired AzureZero to make him a game, which AzureZero did to every specification that Freeko demanded. However, when AzureZero finished the project and prepared to move on to the next one he had lined up for another person that paid him quite a bit of money as well, Freeko got pissy and said no to redo a lot of it and so AzureZero did so and Freeko kept demanding him to redo certain things here and there, and then demanded that he get 50% of all income from the project as well because he deserved it.

In the end, AzureZero refused, and Freeko nearly got AzureZero's blog shut down, pretty much did get his Paypal shut down, and caused him to lose quiet a bit of money that AzureZero depended on for his lively hood.

Then Freeko laughed about it and acted like he was the biggest baddest mother fucker that ever lived and even bragged about it and shit.

So, anyone still want to keep Freeko around?

OP
Hopeyouguess62

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Does that mean that the shoutbox should be held to the same standard for everyone? I would think so, and when a shoutbox mod (hope) starts talking badly about me thinking that I would not see it like he did this morning. I truly wonder if this is little more than a witch hunt with the guise of being not serious to try to push the whole thing forward.

Now another thing people do not realize is that hope conditionally banned me from the shoutbox, and I have no intention of fulfilling the condition to be let back into the shoutbox. What purpose does the shoutbox serve to me exactly? None. Therefore it is a non-entity and of no relevance to me so being "banned" from the shoutbox is more of my own decision than anything else.
There's nothing I've said in the shoutbox that I was trying to hide. Feel free to publish whatever you like.

As you wish to dredge up the conditions of your shoutbox ban, I'm posting the original e-mail now. It happened while Nunu was still the most active administrator on the forum, and I cc'ed him on all correspondence regarding it.
Freeko,

On multiple occasions, you have blatantly disregarded warnings from moderators within the shoutbox. Further, you persist in intentionally picking fights with Caulder, in the hopes of offending him.

This forum does have rules. As far as your altercations with Caulder (and others, including TentanariX) in the shoutbox, I would refer you to rule (D2), "Do not post things with the purpose of offending people, unless they are Jack Thompson, Fred Phelps, Jack Chick or supermeme." When you bring "righteous fury," in your words from 23 hours ago, that constitutes a deliberate violation of this rule. You may argue that Caulder fights back, but it is my observation that you generally initiate the conflict.

Further, please note rules (A1), "The moderators are always right," and (A2), "If the moderators are not right, rule 1 applies." If you have any complaints about the moderators, such as myself, please note rule (A3), "Any complaints about the staff should be PM'd to Nunu."

Finally, about 23 hours ago, you said, "hah, I knew I was getting banned when I did it abd I will do it again." Clearly, you are doing these things deliberately.

If you would like to be unbanned, you will need to assure myself and Nunu (via PM) that you will comply with the forum rules. As an initial act of compliance, you should follow rule (G4), "Apologies aren't just for losers, you should all use them if you think it will make a situation better, even if its not your fault," and make an apology to Caulder and TentanariX.

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail. I hope you decide to comply with forum rules and return to the shoutbox as a productive member. Have a nice day.

Very Respectfully,
Hopeyouguess62

P.S. Should you attempt to circumvent your shoutbox ban via other moderators or a new ID, I will contact the administration with a request for a more severe, punitive measure.
I did later concede that you would not need to apologize to Caulder, due to the two-sided nature of your arguments. Still, your shoutbox ban is permanent, until you meet my conditions for re-entry, which you've already promised not to fulfill.

R

Ryka

HentaiWriter, normally a nice person who had only in the past annoyed people by pushing for better changes

let out the motherfucking beast and slammed freeko with a hard story, with possible evidence pending.

I believe this case is closed.

R

Ryka

In his defense, Freeko had been nice to Lila. But I have heard reports of his badness from time to time. I'm lucky it is not me who he was bad to.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HentaiWriter, normally a nice person
I generally have an extremely long fuse; very few people manage to be such incredible assholes to actually push me to get pissed off, so congrats to Freeko lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This should be interesting, as I have been waiting a long time for someone to bring that up. Just like I said in the other thread, once you learn the truth behind things you will very likely not like what you actually see. I am not the one who admitted in the thread itself that they owe me money that they do not intend to pay. Last I checked that would be stealing when you take something that belongs to someone else yes?
I said "possibly" for a reason. I was not party to your agreement, so any notion of anyone "learning the truth" is not gonna happen. What I know are just the claims, of which you allegedly constantly broke the terms of the agreement until azure decided to break it off entirely, after which, you then released the game, which you supposedly had no rights to, and tried to 'steal' money from his paypal. So yes, that would all be possibly illegal.

When your correlation points are flawed, does that mean your destination reached with erroneous correlation points should be flawed as well? How likely is it that you are to arrive at a correct determination when the very base of what you assume to be true is simply not? I fathom that its entirely possible to arrive at a destination by taking 3 wrong left turns instead of one correct right turn as it were, but it seems to be a stretch at best.
It's possible, but certainly the more you have to justify each single negative experience you have, the more likely it is that the justifications are the ones that are erroneous.

I do believe others, Lila being one of them I know of, have been banned from the shout box a few times. The shoutbox is under what authority when someone can just as easily ban for little to no reason as another shoutbox moderator could unban that someone. So trying to use the claim that I was banned from the shoutbox is another fallacious attempt as if you applied the same principle to others, you would be banning others as well on that principle alone that because a shoutbox mod said so? Nevermind their reasoning you make an assumption that their banning was fair and just without even looking at it.

I didn't say that multiple shoutbox bans equal a forum ban, so the idea that anyone getting banned multiple times from there would be some ongoing principle is flawed. And I don't know about your shoutbox ban being fair, but you've done a lot of trolling on it, by your own admission. I was pointing to the ban for examples of dislike, and if you want to bring up Lila, yes, a number of users aren't a fan either. So it doesn't really go outside of the "principle" I dictated.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1) Yeah, I'd say that speaks in our favor that even people from a board he rarely visits want him gone.
2) I've already asked the mods about making a topic like this anywhere else but places like this; they said they would instantly delete it.

That's what they've had to do is literally lock threads/wipe posts repeatedly. He doesn't change, and he doesn't learn his lesson. If you had a thread that was important to you, and he came in and derailed it and then mods/admins had to lock it or wipe posts, wouldn't you be pretty bothered by that?

IP ban. Still circumvent-able, but a lot harder.
Or, just ban him from the specific boards he causes the most trouble on.

See above why that wouldn't work.

Myself and many, many, many others have PM'ed every single admin and moderator on this forum repeatedly. Only recently has some stuff changed, but yeah, we've already done this.

People on the entire forum want him banned. I don't really get where you're going with this logic; if he's that much of a problem that people are visiting a part of the forum that they normally don't JUST to vote yes, then yeah, i'd say that's pretty telling.

ok

The short version is Freeko hired AzureZero to make him a game, which AzureZero did to every specification that Freeko demanded. However, when AzureZero finished the project and prepared to move on to the next one he had lined up for another person that paid him quite a bit of money as well, Freeko got pissy and said no to redo a lot of it and so AzureZero did so and Freeko kept demanding him to redo certain things here and there, and then demanded that he get 50% of all income from the project as well because he deserved it.

In the end, AzureZero refused, and Freeko nearly got AzureZero's blog shut down, pretty much did get his Paypal shut down, and caused him to lose quiet a bit of money that AzureZero depended on for his lively hood.

Then Freeko laughed about it and acted like he was the biggest baddest mother fucker that ever lived and even bragged about it and shit.

So, anyone still want to keep Freeko around?

as far as i know freeko didn't try to get my blog taken down nor my paypal banned, he did serve false dmcas and got the game in question taken down from dlsite, but by that point i'd had enough of him and didn't really care about profitting from it...

he's still an asshat, but there were worse things he couldve done if he wanted to

Status
Not open for further replies.