What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Hreinn Games] Kingdom of Deception

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Kingdom of Deception [Patreon Release July 27]

I am overall fundamentally disappointed in this entire genre of H-games...

Because this is the only non-akabur one I have ever seen that appears to be worth my time at all!

Very impressed, looking forward to future updates. :)
Summertime Saga and Four Elements are both good.

But you have a point. Renpy is the new RPG Maker in terms of there being a zillion utterly worthless amateur projects (many seeking money) because the platform is simple to make a game on compared with building everything from scratch.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Summertime Saga and Four Elements are both good.

But you have a point. Renpy is the new RPG Maker in terms of there being a zillion utterly worthless amateur projects (many seeking money) because the platform is simple to make a game on compared with building everything from scratch.
Interestingly enough, those are both things that I though were quite alright, just the former is vanilla and therefore fundamentally uninteresting to me. And the latter is just like Something Unlimited in that it is certainly made well, I just can't take "parody" sex stuff seriously, and find it more appealing when it crafts its own rape-filled universe.

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The new version of Kingdom of Deception has been released for patrons! $5 patrons can expect it on October 10 and it will go public on October 14!

Kingdom of Deception 0.3.0

- 5 base CGs, 9 different scenes
- Many of the scenes are involved in the central event, which has four major variants depending on your choices
- Addition of a potion-crafting system
- Misc improvements to previous sections
- New transparent text box for better view of scenes
- Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Wait, August 14th as in 2018 or August 14th as in two months ago?

I know it's a typo, I just think the idea that non patrons need to wait 10 months to get this version is hilarious.

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, August 14th as in 2018 or August 14th as in two months ago?

I know it's a typo, I just think the idea that non patrons need to wait 10 months to get this version is hilarious.
Haha, oops.Thanks for pointing it out.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone mentioned that it is easy to edit Renpy games. While this might be off topic, I was interested in knowing how to for sakura dungeon. What is involved? I mean can you edit items, or exp gains?

The info on the net is scarce or I'm not looking in the right places.

Last edited:

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The new version of Kingdom of Deception has been released for patrons! $5 patrons can expect it on October 10 and it will go public on October 14!

Kingdom of Deception 0.3.0

- 5 base CGs, 9 different scenes
- Many of the scenes are involved in the central event, which has four major variants depending on your choices
- Addition of a potion-crafting system
- Misc improvements to previous sections
- New transparent text box for better view of scenes
- Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.
thanks for the new update Nomo...I really enjoyed Noxian Nights and I think KoD will be good as well...that said, are you guys gonna make other games based off the LoL universe? Demacia and other lands are rife with background story and ideas to take inspiration of...

more power to you guys ^^

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great update! I'm glad the plot is moving along, though I really hope there will be more sexual servitude scenes ie. extra service while working at the bar.

Keyen

Reputation score

The game over was a bit... strange.

I did everything, poisoned the witness, bribed the guy, talk to the friends, and so on. "So, nobody saw anything, she has an alibi.... GUILTY!"
because I tried to seduce the orc at the start :(

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

^That by itself wouldn't cause the game over. It looks like you missed two things:

A) Didn't mock the Shaman about his supposed "magic"
B) Did not get the evidence against him at the Orc Tents.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do you get the iterations at the feast? So far i got the groknak one and the the ones with neve

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how do you get the iterations at the feast? So far i got the groknak one and the the ones with neve
There are four different versions of the feast, each with a different set of events and sex scenes. Three require you to be allied to one of the Captains, and the requirement for each is to have some positive points with that Captain (doing their quests is usually sufficient). The last is Sabia's solo feast, which requires having made some dominant choices.

DeeFrost

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait you can support Grognak's feast? How? I only get the option to support the captain I'm allied with or have my own feast...

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait you can support Grognak's feast? How? I only get the option to support the captain I'm allied with or have my own feast...
I mean trekrok. My b

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

^By iterations do you mean how to get the H-scenes?

OP
Nomo

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Kingdom of Deception [Public Release October 14]

New versions is released publicly!

You can download it from the links in the post .

Last edited:

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, my 5 Lundils - at last we can farm optional things to our heart content without haste (previously you must act quickly to get best outcome). Love Elmy and Vehlis design. Not fan of monster-rape but I like "badendmurdertrial" scene - nice angle and scene overall, I suggest to reuse it for some future normal sex encounters. Like I suggest previously - it need some inventory list - had few saves with different routs and often forget if I have this potion or tool on this save. Hope there be more options to get potions materials - like with venomnettle, or for example even more complicated like you can recolect mushrooms only once in 10 days. And yeah, for now there not too much outcome from submission stat compared to domination, hope in future there will be more balance in it.

There are little misspelling when you first time go hunting: "Well, these are worth 4 Lundils... - but you get +6.

As for overall - keep up a good work guys.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Hey guys, I decided to upgrade my notes from the last version into a full walkthrough that should be much easier to read and follow while playing.

If you're interested:

There will be only a tiny bit of difference from the public release: It looks like the public release gives a bit more of Lundils when you finish the Catgirl quest now. But that makes the walkthrough even easier to follow.

Keyen

Reputation score

You don't talk about the other Feasts (with 2,5 H-scenes inside). Do you plan to make a guide about it?

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

That walkthrough is a one-route only walkthrough (Sabia), that's why I don't talk about the other feasts in there.

Making a full guide using this layout to talk about all the content would be incredibly massive and honestly painful and confusing to read. The solution would be doing them in separated walkthroughs, one for each specific captain.

Not something I have any plans to do at the moment; the amount of work I put into that one guide was massive. I could do it in the future, however. That being said, you could still use it as a reference for other routes - I use it myself when playing other routes by making adaptations here and there.

The other guide I linked inside my own has a lot of info about the other routes and feasts, you should check it out. It was made by s3382306, the same author of that massive NN guide.