What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Ryona [思い出し笑い] Violated Princess (RJ01013038)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Shiguru Miyamoto once said: "A delayed game is eventually good, a rushed game is forever bad".
That was probably true at the time but decades later we've got plenty of examples as to why it's not the case now. The people developing and producing the game have to WANT it to be good as well.

Karagee

Reputation score
Dev update: "It's still not finished... I don't know why."

How am I supposed to know If you don't know?

TL;DR, the dev gave an update about the part-time cosplay job. Of course, you can't complete it without some rape. Also, the more you progress in the part-time job, the customer who buy stuff will join the action (by giving them a big service)

His Comment reply:
  • あともう少しのはずだと自分にも言い聞かせています。(I'm telling to myself Just a little bit more)
  • 来月はまだちょっと無理な気がします。(Next month is a bit impossible)
  • もう完成するはずと思ってるから…。(Q:I'd like a reason why no early access A: I thought it would be completed by this time)
Expect preggo bikini armor
*Flies away

Last edited:

Karagee

Reputation score
Dev update:
The current update is only giving a sneak peek at the punishment event. The guards will put Serena in a pillory naked and put her for public use.
Also, the dev also has made the thumbnail main picture for sales

But that's about it, he didn't mention the release date. Guess not much info this time around.

Karagee

Reputation score
Update:
Pics of MC's pregnant with a pig? condition -> get raped by slime -> slime takes its place in the womb

July release chance: Low

blerghit

Reputation score
New ci-en post today maybe? im getting impatient

RIP they missed their monthly ci-en update, game is going to become vaporware

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Very surprising he has been posting pretty consistently for like the last year or so.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Current target is late August.

The wait intensifies.

blerghit

Reputation score
It seems he had some problems with dlsite setting up the game announcement page:
" However, when I was planning to put out a preview page on the 13th and post an article with Burn, it seems that it was caught in the place of loli pregnancy, and it was sent to re-examination just before, and it was difficult."
But he is sure it will be released late august:
" The release date has been set for the end of August. This schedule is just that the specific days have not been decided yet. I'm not sure if it's on the 25th, 28th, or 30th, but it will be released in August. "

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
The release date has been set for the end of August. He also mentioned something about an English version...

1689428747025.png

I still can't believe that this is really happening...

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Damn part of me is super excited especially if there is going to be an english release. Although part of me fears the fact he never put betas out there might be a lot of bugs they would have never noticed.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Actually yeah, i'm impressed that the dev is "gonna full release" on late august, i actually thought VH type of games took a while to develop since there's lots of content...

However that makes me wonder how much content will it be comparing VH's

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The release date has been set for the end of August. He also mentioned something about an English version...
"Will be out at the same time"

So probably language option in the game or something?

blerghit

Reputation score
Actually yeah, i'm impressed that the dev is "gonna full release" on late august, i actually thought VH type of games took a while to develop since there's lots of content...

However that makes me wonder how much content will it be comparing VH's
The demo was released 2021... so the game has been in development well over 2 years.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The demo was released 2021... so the game has been in development well over 2 years.
Oh i'm sure it's great to see the dev at least finish the game

Believe me, i have (and many people here i suppose), seen games that take support money and milk it out, some are way better than others because they actually release the game, others either run away and never come back or just delay it forever

It's worse when people STILL give them money even if they have disappeared

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
this is one of those games that i filed under 'too good to not be stuck in development hell' so I'm hyped to see it come out soon