What's new

Internet Dating

Internet Dating

• Total voters

Magus

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Internet Dating

try gk2gk. Geeks of all sorts go there, I tried a subscription during a promotion, I didn't expect anything, but I met a few geek girls there who were pretty decent.

"Incoming fire has the right of way" -anonymous

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I poked at that once. However, the amount of people in my local area who are on there really meant it wasn't worth it.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I havean e harmany account but For the most part there arnt anyone in my area within 100 miles that match me and over all I can't really do much with it cause its a free thing.

I'm like four years behind people my own age when it comes to knowing what to do socially or so people tell me. Luckily I was at a pool hall and I ran into my Best friend from Elementry and middle school and shes like Dude your 21 and you still don't have a girlfriend we need to teach you how to talk to woman.

I might try ok cupid if its free I tend to be mad anti social or too Clingy in general
Eh, I used to tell myself not to worry unless I pass the 28 mark, though recently I've realized waiting that long to try other options would utterly suck, even if there's nothing technically wrong with it.

Krim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've thought about it before, i even chatted with one interested girl (Who of course lied her ass with the first picture, which was years outdated), but she ended being a crazy yaoi otaku landwhale so i changed my mind.
According to what i've been told by some friends who did use id, most of the women are either crazy whores, worned out late 30yos, or socially inept ugly girls with unrealistic expectations (And to make it worse many of them want MARRIAGE right off the bat). And some of them have bastard children.

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I've thought about it before, i even chatted with one interested girl (Who of course lied her ass with the first picture, which was years outdated), but she ended being a crazy yaoi otaku landwhale so i changed my mind.
According to what i've been told by some friends who did use id, most of the women are either crazy whores, worned out late 30yos, or socially inept ugly girls with unrealistic expectations (And to make it worse many of them want MARRIAGE right off the bat). And some of them have bastard children.
All perfectly valid reasons to turn them away.