What's new

Introduce yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Introduce yourself

I saw some ants kick a big spiders butt, teamwork always prevails. I was the only one who made money that night.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

pffft, thats just a wee little huntsman. besides all our worst spiders are tiny, but one bit and your dead.
I'm tempted to link to the video again, but I don't want to get yelled at for being redundant.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I saw some ants kick a big spiders butt, teamwork always prevails. I was the only one who made money that night.
Teamwork does kick ass, tis why Dolphins can take down sharks, and wolves are one of the top predators in the Canadian Wilderness.

But, we only ever did 1 on 1 fights. Our weird 'lobster cross with a locust chipathingy' was killed shortly after its capture... spider ate it.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it didn't really seem fair to put the little tiny ant against the big spider so we gave him some friends.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I had a very small glass box as a kid, and I would put 2 different bugs into it and force them to fight for my amusement :cool:

I've heard of dolphins taking some sharks 1 on 1 even. Dolphins are scary fucking creatures.

*edit* I've realized my feelings towards bees are not technically a phobia. A "phobia" is usually considered a fear, and it was pointed out to me that my reaction to bees is less fear and more cold hatred. Apparently, my friend joked about wanting to take a video of it, but whenever a bee flies by me, instead of freaking out, I (from what I'm told) bob my head away from it like a boxer and throw my hands up as if I was about to knock out someone. Yes, I take a fight stance against small flying insects.

You may laugh, but I fucking jabbed a bee out of the air before. 1 on 1, I'll punch a fucking bee to death, it's just they always bring their fucking friends.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

See Toxic, teamwork!

It stings like a bitch.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And I still back out swingin away like a fuckin gangsta son!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Remember to bob and weave, try to keep them of balance. Unfortunately if it's anything like those ants vs. the spider, they'll eventually get you and eat you. Don't worry though we'll put what's left of you in a coffee can out in the garage, and mark it so we don't accidentally throw you away.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Remember to bob and weave, try to keep them of balance. Unfortunately if it's anything like those ants vs. the spider, they'll eventually get you and eat you. Don't worry though we'll put what's left of you in a coffee can out in the garage, and mark it so we don't accidentally throw you away.
<3 such is my wish

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Same here, I mean with the cost of burial and such these days who wants a funeral.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I demand that if I die of natural causes, my body be rented out to necrophiliacs. I figure I'm dead, who the hell cares, plus it's better that then they go grave robbing or something.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

So uh how much per hour, and is there a er waiting list?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to do my funeral viking style. Just put me on a home mad raft, push me out to sea/a river/ a lake, and set it ablaze. Voila.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I want my body to be placed at the bottom of a lake, and then a huge load of the lake sediment dumped on top of me.

Making plans for future fossilization FTW.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm already working on plans to become a lich, that way I never have to worry about burdening my family with funeral costs.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

...instead of freaking out, I (from what I'm told) bob my head away from it like a boxer and throw my hands up as if I was about to knock out someone. Yes, I take a fight stance against small flying insects.

You may laugh, but I fucking jabbed a bee out of the air before. 1 on 1, I'll punch a fucking bee to death, it's just they always bring their fucking friends.
Remember to bob and weave, try to keep them of balance.
So, in other words...

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? *snickers*

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So, in other words...

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee? *snickers*
I was going to say that... but got distracted by my Viking funeral... oh well. Point for Copper.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*facepalm*

that was... oh god.. that was just so perfect and bad

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, now I'll take the bows for it. *grins*

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*snickers*
If you hijack this thread any more you'll be able to demand a ransom.

Status
Not open for further replies.