What's new

ACT ADV Ci-En Active [Inui] Hounds of the Meteor

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Seems like a new update dropped today. I haven't checked it out yet but its on their cien.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update is just story stuff. 2 H-Scenes, only 1 missable: 1st is a video of a Female Hunter (a cat girl) getting raped by a monster. The other between Rena and the yakuza guy again which you get through dialogue options after Rena takes a shower.

Oh yeah, there are 2 other CGs, one of Rena in the shower another her on the toilet.

Stuff I got based on reading Inui's Twitter: The IncompleteEnglish in the current update is barely translated because Inui had trouble trying to make the machine translation even remotely make sense. He asked on Twitter for help and someone volunteered, so Inui released as it is to get the update out there while also letting the translator have the files.

Next update will have a new combat level. Also: he is probably going to start giving update rewards to his backers. He said he'll announce officially how that will go down soon, but last month the rough idea he had was basically: backers get the new update immediately. Everyone else will get the update the month after. This might change of course.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, it's official, starting now new updates will favour his paid supporters. 500 yen supporters will get the update immediately. 100 yen a week later. Free will get it a month later. Which is fair, appreciate that non-payers only have to wait a month and not how other developers do it where free users either don't get to play the next version or have to wait for the update after to play the then-outdated update.

Inui's also been slowly releasing the translation for the latest update, about a few scenes at a time. The translations are of slightly higher quality but the English is still pretty broken.
Because I apparently have nothing better to do while my country is under lock-down from COVID-19, I not only edited the scenes translated, but also expanded my Google Translate+heavy editing to the rest of the content of the new update. It should be fully translated again now, let me know if there's any spelling errors, grammatical errors, or any other issues that I missed.... Should I start a translation thread?

EDIT: fixed a few errors that I noticed a couple of hours after uploading this.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Please start a translation thread in the Translation section if you wish to discuss something like this.

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i'd really like to support him, but i dont understand moon, and i don't have any yen..

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
New game update for supporters. You get to do hunter work hunting the same creatures raping the cat girl. They have a standing behind animation and missionary animation and a give up animation. Also, you can now buy upgrades to the suit system. He also implemented a pregnancy doctor but it it's mostly for show now and will fully implement it when he has a few more monsters done. According to him updates may happen quicker as he is unfortunately out of work because of the virus.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
For anyone who hasn't read the blog it seems he's moved to a system where supporters get the release early but the game remains free to play a month later.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Something to look forward to next month, wish I could support him but I'm unemployed myself.

Sucks to hear he got laid off though, hope he earns enough from this game to keep him going.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
According to him updates may happen quicker as he is unfortunately out of work because of the virus.
Sad to hear that he has become unemployed.

Even then, I'm conflicted on the "pros" of his availability.

On one hand, we get more content, and more frequent updates.

On the other hand, there's the "if you don't deliver, you don't get paid" mentality which may lead to half-assed updates and a vomit of incoherent "content".

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If only Ci-en took my card, I'd be supporting him. Did he mention what he might do with the pregnancy system? I don't mean the posts on his blog, I can translate those. I mean any supporter only messages. On a side note, does anyone know if his CG set will be available on English Dlsite? Would make it a lot easier to purchase from him.

noobhead321

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Another update came out today it seems, anyone got any update and mind sharing ?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Another update came out today it seems, anyone got any update and mind sharing ?
It's not an update of the game/demo, it's just illustrations of what the dev does. Apparently it's a continuation from a cg set of an earlier set

flowoftime

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Moons ago I heard/read the creator will make a Patreon and will only give the game to the backers. Is it true or will it be free just like Hounds of the Blade?

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
Some people have asked whether the cat girl can be one of the main characters.
The author says it's impossible to make two characters at the same time, so only Rena can be manipulated.

Last edited: