What's new

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
now on another note, this game is the best so far imo, the only thing thats missing as far as it goes for me is an anal scene, could imagine it would fit well in the part where you knock her unconscious, wonder if jsk will ever do anal again... so far we saw it only in shogun princess vivianne (not worth mentioning actually) and overthrow! (i liked that one)
Thanks for the walkthru.

Knocking her unconscious with 魔爪疾駆 already have 3 H scene options.
They can probably fit it in with 魔震 (where you knock her over on all four).
Personally, I like how she just sticks her bum out for a spanking :p It makes getting the love end a lot easier.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Delexicus shared his uncensored versions:

I just finished my uncensored edit. I did a little svg shape editing to get rid of the censor shape on the rape end. Decided to get a little artistic and added a clitoris. Always bugs me when JSK skips that detail.

remove the space after https://
https:// mega.nz/#!M1xR1SJY!iVxcOo2AbgZ38Dm6yz63btKw4hMhZR2-8WAvQrxzfDk

I may revisit this uncensor work later. Maybe make a pubic hair free version...

Edit: Finished clean shaven edit

remove the space after https://
https:// mega.nz/#!olQnmaLR!3DbNVwxQnTilOob8y5FLLGjFqkmVkNYxgeFvH9VmGCE

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New Reimi update : AIR version added and a few bug fixes. He also wishes to turn/update most previous works to AIR, but faces problems due to older and buggy dev tools

Phenomenal

Reputation score
It'll be out of topic, but I'm still having slow down problem on Karen game. Did I miss something? Is it fixed? Or my swf player is the problem?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It'll be out of topic, but I'm still having slow down problem on Karen game. Did I miss something? Is it fixed? Or my swf player is the problem?
Get the recently released AIR version. Solves the slowdown issue completely.

Reputation score
Thanks for the walkthru.

Knocking her unconscious with 魔爪疾駆 already have 3 H scene options.
They can probably fit it in with 魔震 (where you knock her over on all four).
Personally, I like how she just sticks her bum out for a spanking :p It makes getting the love end a lot easier.
hm ye that could work as well

urruah

Reputation score
I think I've asked a variation on this before, but does anyone know where to find save files if they're not under the appdata macromedia folder? I'd like to clear my progress for the latest game so I can play it again from the start but I can't find the save file anywhere.

Oh, huh, I can actually reduce all my ability scores and stuff. Eh but that's not really the same. I'd prefer to start from scratch if I can.

wakeupburning

Reputation score
ok first of the thing with the grey screens, i just had to restart the game in the renamed folder to fix that as the datapath for the scenes changed and it didnt find it anymore due to this so thats one down..

now to the endings, i basically copied the walkthrough of @YeahRight (Big thx to that guy btw) and included an important note regarding the love end so you just have to look up the ending you need

walkthrough https:// mega .nz/#!Gp8lyAzQ!0b4Y1YThOM6a6aqUAGtPvZu1Q4HaVbct0F23SwDZ9vY (delete the obvious spacebefore and after mega)

endings you requested:
淫乱エンド rape
共堕ちエンド co-fallen
ラブエンド love

ps: i actually had to reread the rules about links just to be sure lul
I Just figured the lewd ending earlier both 1st choice on 1st and 2nd round of Extra Mode 2 then follow the lewd end walkthrough(I got figured it out since I'm always getting the rape end so I think you need the dialogue choices also...)

Delexicus

Reputation score
I've been scouring the web for suitable replacements for the penis shapes in the Beautiful Swordwoman. I had to resize, crop, warp and rotate a few to make them fit properly in the existing shape boundaries. I'm feeling pretty good with their compatibility with JSKs art style. Have a look at the fully uncensored game for yourselves if you like.

Also, let me know if any of you think of flash games I could find even better replacement parts in.

Remove space after https://
https:// (removed) Downloads can be found in the Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

EDIT: I noticed some clipping with some of the penis shapes. I'll fix it later.

EDIT 2: I have worked on the penis shapes some more. Bigger glans and made the penis arch work better with the labial boundaries. So far I have finished the Love end and High kick scene.

And to think, a week ago I never touched an illustrating program more sophisticated than MS Paint. I pretty much hated art classes back in school. Never could think of where to start. But this modifying and editing on the other hand, it feels so much more rewarding and easier to grasp for some reason. Anyway, the Mega link has been updated with the fixes.

EDIT 3: Updated MEGA Link to most recent related work.

EDIT 4: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited:

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am playing the Kanami game but i got problems to find the 3rd ending
I made this guide as reference

End 1
1 use first command 26 times doesn't matter what you target
2 use third command and position the cursor in the belly button, click and keep pressing until her cheeks become bright red (in order the cheecks become pale red, red and bright red) then click on first command
3 use second command and pick the third and first option: repeat this action for other 2 times
4 use again second command and pick the first options twice
5 use first command and target her face: repeat this action for other 2 times
6 use the 'last but two' command and pick the first option then to exit the scene use the first command
7 use the last command and pick first or second option as you like
8 use all commands in order from first to last: remember to wait some seconds before select the last command

End 2
Follow instructions for End 1 but skip passage 6

End 4
Follow instructions for End 1 but skip the following passages: 2, 4, 5, 6

Someone can help me to find End 3, please?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Geez the new game is huge. Anyways, I've updated the first post to include the newest game and the last one that was released, I've also included the updated versions of some games as well as did a bit of organization. All the DLsite games are now in RJ code folders and I've included the title images for each game that includes the codes in the filename to help you look for a particular game quicker.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Geez the new game is huge. Anyways, I've updated the first post to include the newest game and the last one that was released, I've also included the updated versions of some games as well as did a bit of organization. All the DLsite games are now in RJ code folders and I've included the title images for each game that includes the codes in the filename to help you look for a particular game quicker.
Thanks for putting in the effort Ace.

BTW and this is to everyone in the this topic. DO NOT DELETE YOUR FLASH COPIES! Adobe AIR has an installation timestamp, so that when the AIR file gets to old, the program will 100% fail to install. Minerva, the best .sol editor is impossible to install on a new PC. Some AIR programs also have memory leaks, which sounds dangerous but really isn't XD. It just means that the amount of RAM the program takes will get insanely huge. The amount of RAM the flash projector takes before slowing down is a lot less then AIR programs, and that's one of the big reasons the slowdowns don't happen on the AIR versions.

If you don't understand the terminology I'm using just know that in the future, if you move to a new PC or something the AIR versions might not work.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New blogdate : last game already hit 2000 downloads, thanks to everyone who purchased and the next game is already started. Troubles with AIR-swapping older games ......

Aesthetic

Reputation score
New blogdate : last game already hit 2000 downloads, thanks to everyone who purchased and the next game is already started. Troubles with AIR-swapping older games ......
It's definitely the best fighting game he's made in a while.
It uses Reimi's grappling system so you can offensively combo into erotic situations. It includes the counter system where you counter into erotic poses.
Beauty can use attacks where she offensively can do erotic attacks TO YOU, like in Reimi.
The stun meter makes it easy to rip off her clothes, and it has lots of adult animations.

The only thing I don't like about it, is that it uses a lot of animations from previous titles. The chained hanging cowgirl animation and the lying down cowgirl is straight taken up from Irene. The offensive from behind animation is taken straight from Reimi. Actually it's quicker to name the unique animations in the game then to name the ones taken from previous games. The footjob is new.

Obviously Beauty's body is slightly different but the motions themselves were mostly taken from previous games. A lot of the missionary stuff came from the Idol, questioning game.

The combat is definitely the best out of all the games. Agility as a stat though is still too important XD. If you don't max agility first you won't win for at least 10 tries. If you max agility first it'll take you 4 or 5 tries before you can beat her.

I really hope he doesn't just straight move to AIR. I know it's one of his only solution to some of the issues certain PCs have, and the general incompetence of certain users who don't know what to do with an SWF file, but those files die after a while and AIR isn't getting any new support from ADOBE. It's a dangerous gamble to rely on it.

But man... this game's combat is great. My favorite addition is that Beauty can start H with the Hero so it feels more like a sex battle instead of just you onesidedly trying to rape them or completely avoiding the adult aspect until you get an ending. Seriously, best game for me since Fuuma Girl Maisa.

gunofdis

Reputation score
I can't get the counter to work. Even if I click during the wind up for the kick it still won't trigger but if I wait too long it seems like I'm locked out of opening the menu.

e: I think it only works in round 2. Can't think of anything else I did differently this time.

Last edited:

lunarsword192

Reputation score
I can't get the counter to work. Even if I click during the wind up for the kick it still won't trigger but if I wait too long it seems like I'm locked out of opening the menu.

e: I think it only works in round 2. Can't think of anything else I did differently this time.
You can't open the menu when she begins an overhead attack. Also, any other attack can be blocked when the animation for it begins at the cost of only 1 point, rather than 2. Another important trick is that one of her attacks does so little damage it's best to just take the hit and save your energy for something else.

Ranos

Reputation score
I don't know if it was mentioned anywhere either, but i remember reading somewhere that for the counter to work, she needs to be below 25% hp. You're talking about the counter rape attack for Miyui, right?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Another day and another uncensor rework. I'm concentrating on adjusting the penis X,Y offsets to fit the labial bounds just right. I'm about half way through.
Also decided to redo the face sitting uncensor. Before I just replaced the closed labia image with one from an older JSK game. It worked but the outer pubic mound clipped through the inner thigh shape. I'm now taking the original pubic mound shape and reworking the uncensored labia into it. Here's the new Mega Link.

Remove space after HTTPS://
https:// (removed) Downloads can be found in the Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

EDIT 1: Updated to most recent related work.

EDIT 2: Removed link and directed to download section of Community JSK Guide. Link to guide is in my signature.

Last edited: