What's new

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Partials on both Irene and Karen are done, with uncencors and without, you can find links to both if you go back few pages.
I am aware of the partials. I was under the impression that someone was translating the conversations in the game as getting to know the story context in Irene is a big part of that game.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
^ Dude, if your search doesn't find anything, you got some werid problems. Or Windows 10 blows more than I thought
i alway have problems that nobody else seems to have and never find solutions to almost anything, good thing is just hentai games or save files and nothing really serious

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
That new game announced on JSK's blog looks promising, even if it's similar to Karen, but this is one of my favorite circles, thanks for the news!

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Glad to see that Shishou made well in an alternate universe, seems that being the Queen of Shadows also helped her somehow when she became the Queen of Wrestling, can't wait for the new game, looks promising.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, looking back in my 'folders' found the game the wrestling jsk is homage from.
FOE 2009 (fighting of ecstasy). Their designs are pretty close not to mention the spectators background.

Wonder how will jsk create the 'love' ending.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
If I have time and get my hands on the game (that wrestling game) once its out, I'll throw in the UI, main dialogue translation and the ending dialogue to it.

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I have the main .swf file maybe fully translated (dialogue) and cou1 fully dialogued. The guy helping me translate them doesn't have time for the rest so that's all I could get. I'll give it if ya want

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have the main .swf file maybe fully translated (dialogue) and cou1 fully dialogued. The guy helping me translate them doesn't have time for the rest so that's all I could get. I'll give it if ya want
If you could give me those files I'll try machine translating the rest through context and see if I can get everything

Deltorio

Lurker
Reputation score
I Thank thee for the translated version. May thou have a great day
No problem, but I hope we can find someone with spare time so I can finish editing it, I want to do the Princess dungeon one too. Too bad I can't translate moonspeak. I can easily just copy paste all the text into one file as long as someone can really translate it. I'll do all the tedious button editing.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Another update for the Fighting game under development.

He's trying out different POV for the sex scenes. Also, there's more emphasis on engaging in sex scenes mid-battle rather than waiting until she's knocked out. Only two costume parts and the sex counters from previous iterations might see more development this time round.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I've got the file but someone needs to refresh my memory on how flash files are translated again

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've translated the opening text... No idea how to position text though, some text is completely out of bounds.

Also can't figure out how to translate vertical text.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone has more experience with JPEXS Flash Decompiler and knows how to move elements around please hit me up

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
So I've translated the opening text... No idea how to position text though, some text is completely out of bounds.

Also can't figure out how to translate vertical text.
I translated the vertical texts on the skill page (Karen), but unfortunately written english doesn't work out too well from top to bottom (japanese way of writing the kanji's), so I left the page largely untouched, you can find the vertical texts on "texts" of main swf, but you need to tamper with this column of text for the vertical text;
---------------------
letterspacing -544
color #cc0000
]決[
letterspacing -544
y 700
]定
--------------------

As for the intro text, there is the
--------------------
xmin -40
ymin -40
xmax 11959
ymax 2560
--------------------
part of the text column, that determines how long the text can be and what position its shows on the game.