What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Donocad

Reputation score
Icevail, I have finally some time to review all your translation on Rennas, and removed some typos and add some spacing, the basic stuff. Again in overall, this is an enjoyable translation, thank you so much.

My favorite sentence : "You have some balls to cum without my permission."

Attachments

Last edited:

Octrine

Reputation score
Its not broken, I took it down on purpose, want to know why, go back few pages, and don't bring the contents up, wrath of admins is a terrible thing to behold. 😒

And don't ask for links to games in public, insta ban follows for a week as result. 😂
Errr i didnt want a link to the game, just a link to the partial translation you made.

And yes i did read what happened, i skipped chunks of it because it was very drawn out but im not certain how all that translates into you taking down the translation you worked hard to make, though i think i have an idea.

Though my assumption might be wrong because there were a lot of moving parts and people talking at each other it was somewhat hard to follow.

All ill say is, Ive used almost every translation from this thread and never once did i find them lacking in any way. I think you should take pride in what you do, there is a silent majority of people who use and enjoy the translations here.

Although if you still dont want to post it again i understand, i just hope that long term what was said doesnt bother you.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
Sorry if I'm late but what's the state Magical Girl Buster? I know it's partially translated and still censored.
There is a group translation effort in progress. Progress has slowed down this week due to college starting up again for some of our members, as well as a cold I came down with. No ETA at this time. But know that it is still being worked on.

On a separate note, there should be an uncensored version in the MEGA repository. The repository can be accessed via the downloads section of the guide linked to in my signature.

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Would someone tell me how to get ending three of MGB? Do I shoot 4 times with the lust shot on the same turn?

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So this Great Demon Lord game is still censored. I'm guessing it's a WIP?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr i didnt want a link to the game, just a link to the partial translation you made.

And yes i did read what happened, i skipped chunks of it because it was very drawn out but im not certain how all that translates into you taking down the translation you worked hard to make, though i think i have an idea.
If one bites the hand that feeds the community, the hand stops feeding it, the main reason why I won't work as part of teams. 😖

As for the partial translation itself, there are no separate translation files for it, you get the whole game from me. 🤔

So this Great Demon Lord game is still censored. I'm guessing it's a WIP?
Indeed it is. 😂

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If one bites the hand that feeds the community, the hand stops feeding it, the main reason why I won't work as part of teams. 😖

As for the partial translation itself, there are no separate translation files for it, you get the whole game from me. 🤔

Indeed it is. 😂
I've also uploaded the MGB save file on the other thread.

Delexicus

Reputation score
It looks like I dropped the ball a bit. While I was temporarily banned, I missed that a new version of Icevail's WIP translation of Rennas was uploaded to MEGA. I'll uncensor it after my work shift tonight.

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to Icevail but, I was a little confused by what you meant when you said this.

I respect that you don't want to work on our Translators Corner team due to work style differences. I do not understand why someone biting your hand would make you not want to be part of a team to begin with. I personally find that having a group of supportive individuals helps me get past the aggravations of less than gracious individuals. I'm just curious.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you for all the translation efforts going on! Just grabbed Miyui and plan to enjoy the hell out of it!

Edit: Just wanted to say, loved Miyui, thanks so much for the tanslation.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It looks like I dropped the ball a bit. While I was temporarily banned, I missed that a new version of Icevail's WIP translation of Rennas was uploaded to MEGA. I'll uncensor it after my work shift tonight.

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to Icevail but, I was a little confused by what you meant when you said this.

I respect that you don't want to work on our Translators Corner team due to work style differences. I do not understand why someone biting your hand would make you not want to be part of a team to begin with. I personally find that having a group of supportive individuals helps me get past the aggravations of less than gracious individuals. I'm just curious.
My dramatic backstory time, grab popcorn if you have any, tissues not mandatory;

I once did work as part of a team, with people I thought I could trust, for years, I felt like I was part of something, we made simple and entertaining games for people that couldn't afford to buy those.

I am fairly good at making rpgish music and graphical assets for indie games, my role was to 'build' what they lacked, then one day I find out they were selling / distributing those very assets behind my back as their own creations, I wasn't told nor informed of this, I only noticed because games with my assets begun to pop up in 3rd party sites, I kept my silence and ceased to create anything new as result, these people then asked me if something was wrong, if I was sick or something, when I suddenly stopped making any new content.

Only then I confronted them about my findings over their actions behind my back, they had betrayed my trust, used me only for their own profit, when the deal was that everything we do is non-profit, assets wouldn't be profited upon nor given to other people to be used in their commercial projects, they did so regardless for who knows how long, and what they did after was simply erase my entire history with the group, to them I was never part of it, simply a fool to exploit on, I thought I had found people I could trust.

That whole ordeal left me rather bitter and resentful as result towards the idea of working together with anyone or giving them direct access to something I have put my time into, it broke me inside, and made me hold tight leash on anything I do in its aftermath.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score
My dramatic backstory time, grab popcorn if you have any, tissues not mandatory;

I once did work as part of a team, with people I thought I could trust, for years, I felt like I was part of something, we made simple and entertaining games for people that couldn't afford to buy those.

I am fairly good at making rpgish music and graphical assets for indie games, my role was to 'build' what they lacked, then one day I find out they were selling / distributing those very assets behind my back as their own creations, I wasn't told nor informed of this, I only noticed because games with my assets begun to pop up in 3rd party sites, I kept my silence and ceased to create anything new as result, these people then asked me if something was wrong, if I was sick or something, when I suddenly stopped making any new content.

Only then I confronted them about my findings over their actions behind my back, they had betrayed my trust, used me only for their own profit, when the deal was that everything we do is non-profit, assets wouldn't be profited upon nor given to other people to be used in their commercial projects, they did so regardless for who knows how long, and what they did after was simply erase my entire history with the group, to them I was never part of it, simply a fool to exploit on, I thought I had found people I could trust.

That whole ordeal left me rather bitter and resentful as result towards the idea of working together with anyone or giving them direct access to something I have put my time into, it broke me inside, and made me hold tight leash on anything I do in its aftermath.
I never realized that you were carrying such a heavy burden. I'm sorry that I pushed you so much to join our group. Having your trust broken so thoroughly really damages your ability and desire to trust anyone again.

I have a somewhat similar experience dealing with my one time friend who was also my roommate for a year. I'll go into details later. I have to head off to work soon.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
errr... guys.... ar u okay saying somethin like that in here?
wouldn't u guys do better talking that out on Private?..... the thread is goin on a new route.... (well i wanna read more stories about u guys XD)

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
errr... guys.... ar u okay saying somethin like that in here?
wouldn't u guys do better talking that out on Private?..... the thread is goin on a new route.... (well i wanna read more stories about u guys XD)
We're doing great here, while it was not translation related, it was more of answer to Delexicus question about why I've not accepted T-pals (the nickname I call the guys with; Delexicus, Donocad etc) requests to join them in the translation corner and shared repository pool, they work wonders and make things happen, they are nice people and share what they know with one another, I just don't see myself being part of them, I felt like I should explain the reason for it, since now the question was brought up for the first time; 'How come that silverhaired knife-ear doesn't join hands with us / avoids giving straight answer?', and my post above is the answer to it, even if its personal in nature, and also, my email was flooded with notifications whenever they wrote a response in the translation corner, and boy, they do talk a lot. 😂

Last edited:

Donocad

Reputation score
I have worked in various team before, but maybe because it was irl, I didn't go something like that in the majority of them.
Only one project didn't turn well, but it involved friends of friends, so this shouldn't affect me, no ? Well, it did somehow.
Work is work, if it is work-related, I don't care, but in this case, I had brought a new side of me, and when it was ended without even a goodbye, ouch….

Delexicus

Reputation score
We're doing great here, while it was not translation related, it was more of answer to Delexicus question about why I've not accepted T-pals (the nickname I call the guys with; Delexicus, Donocad etc) requests to join them in the translation corner and shared repository pool, they work wonders and make things happen, they are nice people and share what they know with one another, I just don't see myself being part of them, I felt like I should explain the reason for it, since now the question was brought up for the first time; 'How come that silverhaired knife-ear doesn't join hands with us / avoids giving straight answer?', and my post above is the answer to it, even if its personal in nature, and also, my email was flooded with notifications whenever they wrote a response in the translation corner, and boy, they do talk a lot. 😂
My experience with my roommate/ friend wasn't quite so dramatic. but it did alter my behavior going forward. For the sake of coherence, I'll refer to my previous roommate as Tim.

I moved into the downstairs section of Tim's house about four years ago. He also had his girlfriend and his girlfriend's sister living with him as well. They will be refereed to as Tiffany and Diane from now on. He had been dragging his feet for awhile on fixing up my living area so I decided to help him clean up the downstairs. Over about two months I had spent most of my free time cleaning, triple coat painting, cutting and then laying down laminate flooring, snaking the downstairs sink drain, cleaning and then re-plumbing the sink, and setting up a washer and dryer almost entirely by myself. I asked him for some amount of compensation for my time but he simply said "don't be crazy". I shrugged that one off as not coming to an agreement before starting the work. I proceeded to move in and things were okay for awhile. We bickered about small stuff like him not letting his yippy Pomeranian out enough so it crapped in the house on several occasions. These were small annoyances but still not a deal breaker. During the early spring I went to the trouble of pruning the overgrown tree in the backyard, uprooting a shrub that was growing under, and through, the steps leading into the house, as well as remove the vines and roots that had half eaten the chain-link fence that separated his property from his neighbor. After each of these tasks were completed, I would receive a sharp remark from either Tiffany or Diane. Usually to the effect of " That was Tim's job!" or "Why did you ruin the rose bush!" or "That fence is our neighbors responsibility!". Each of these remarks shocked me in just how selfish they were to the point that I didn't know how to respond. I tried to shrug off these events as them not knowing that I was just trying to be a helpful member of the household. There were quite a few similar events where I did jobs out of the kindness of my heart and I would receive not a thank you, but an insult and an accusation. By the time the spring was in full swing, I had the unfortunate luck of contracting a case of pertussis. Otherwise know as Whooping Cough. For those who don't know, this is a very nasty disease that destroys the cilia in your trachea and bronchi. This means that your lungs can not remove mucus on there own anymore and rely solely on coughing to stop you from drowning on your own mucus. That was a pretty miserable six months to say the least. Even when heavily medicated I could usually only manage thirty minutes to an hour of sleep before I would erupt into a coughing fit. Since sleeping was very difficult, I tried to stay busy with what I knew best. That was computer building, setup, and repair. I was able to get a decent amount of repair work from coworkers at UPS. Tim offered to ask some of his family if they would like some repair work done and I said sure. He comes back with three requests for full computer builds. I price out the parts and explicitly tack on my $40 of labor in the bill. I liked to keep a low flat rate with my computer work to both encourage repeat business, as well as help out those that could not afford a more typical repair technicians rates. One of the times that his aunt was visiting, she made mention of the price I had charged her for the computer I had built for her. Only it wasn't the price I had quoted her on. It was $60 higher. I waited for Tim's aunt to leave before I confronted him as to not cause a scene with his family around. His response was to snort and say "salesman get a commission don't they." I was FURIOUS. Not only had he deliberately been skimming money off from MY hard work, but he thought it was his right to do so. After that I told him that I would prefer to deal with any customers directly. And guess what, he didn't refer a single person to me after that. At this point I was not only sick but also becoming very depressed. Tim had slowly changed from one of my good friends, into someone I actively despised. And I was living with him and his ungrateful family. I started to become much more sullen in nature. Rarely venturing into the upstairs of the house unless I had to either shower or otherwise use the bathroom. By the time Winter was coming around, I had made the decision to leave. It was not worth the mental anguish to have to deal with him anymore.

On a more cheerful note, I see you used the term knife-ear. Does that mean you also read ?

I hope that with this outpouring of our souls out of the way, we can hopefully get back to the much more enjoyable task of game translation again.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
If the Reimi game is anything to go by, Icevail and Donocad make a great team-up, even if the work is compartmentalized. Reimi was understandable and very enjoyable. Needless to say I'm looking forward to Great Demon Lord with all the speech bubbles filled in. Thanks to everyone past and present. Been lurking here since the first Overthrow game. By and by, is anyone still working on filling in Karen's speech bubbles?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bitter lesson,,,,
Receiving these kinds of experience makes us sensitive to things
Tho this things can make us mature alittle but it can also narrow our views n thinking
Taking these bitter lesson can also direct us which can make us happy too
Just remember..... nvr lose hope in trying new things by doin so who knows what life has still for us
Maybe fun things? Bitter things?

:) (okay thats my cheering for u guys)

Metalhead89

Reputation score
Post like those above is how you make progress not drama.
I still find it relatable to this thread too.
Need content people to get shit done.

Okay I'll stop being useless.

Donocad

Reputation score
( … ) By and by, is anyone still working on filling in Karen's speech bubbles?
Slowly but still, I'm working on it. I have to prioritize Mia's crowd-sourced translation, proofreading over Karen, since I'm in charge of the parser.
Fenko_I, Delexicus, Some Lurker and Queen Compost are all contributing in order to advance and to polish Mia's translation.

Last edited: