What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Unless you are using a laptop, that's a strange resolution to cap out on. If you are using either dvi or hdmi then the max resolution for older hardware should be 1920 x 1080. It's probably your monitor restricting your max resolution at the moment.
Crappy GPU and monitor makes the strangest bed buddies, this old DVI monitor won't support anything higher than that, GPU wise I could go up to 3800 x 1800, at least according to the specs, but my monitor says; '1600 x 900, take it or leave it'.

Just wanted to say that i really like you guys for the work you are putting on yourselves and put my 5 cents in, maybe worth.
Would it be possible to make/extend game window just to put all the dialogues there and if so would it be troublsome to make or better to play this way?
Sorry if it was mentioned before, couldn`t find anything regarding that.
I would certainly do it if I just knew how, would solve a lot of headaches, alas, I am no programmer, all I do is write logic to logic modules and hope nothing blows up, or dies because I missed safety check or emergency stop path after I've uploaded it 😂.

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
That is very considerate of you. I'll be pretty busy today but I'll make sure to check it out tomorrow.
There is other thing i just realized, when I open the Sothink SWF Decompiler, it executes splwow64.exe, and leaves it open even when I close the program.

splwow64.exe is an original file created by Microsoft and located in windows folder, it's get executed when you print anything, so i don't have any idea why an flash editing software executes this, it may be something in the crack, so i created a simple .bat file to execute the program, and run a termination task for splwow64.exe every second for 25 seconds, so i converted it to a exe, make it asks for admin privileges so it executes the program with admin privileges too, so i don't face any problem when saving my work in a folder that need admin privileges nor terminating splwow64.exe, and i created a .reg file to make the context menu's item target location set to the exe i made(this context menu item opens swf files directly in Sothink SWF Decompiler and it's default target is C:\Program Files (x86)\SourceTec\Sothink SWF Decompiler\SWFDecompiler.exe).

I uploaded it here

you just have to copy Start.exe to the Sothink SWF Decompiler's folder in Program Files (x86), and run the reg file.

Note: if you are 32bit you will have Program Files (x64) rather than Program Files (x86), so you have to change this in the .bat file and the .reg file.

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
There is other thing i just realized, when I open the Sothink SWF Decompiler, it executes splwow64.exe, and leaves it even when you close the program.

splwow64.exe is an original file created by Microsoft and located in windows folder, it's get executed when you print anything, so i don't have any idea why an flash editing software executes this, it may be something in the crack, so i created a simple bat file to execute the program and waits 12 seconds (it gets executed after a couple of seconds), then it terminate splwow64.exe, so i converted it to exe, make it opens with admin privileges so it executes the program with admin so i don't face any problem when saving my work in a folder that need admin privileges, and i created and reg file to make the context menu item location set to the exe i made(the context menu item opens swf files directly in Sothink SWF Decompiler).

I uploaded it here

you just have to copy the exe to the Sothink SWF Decompiler's folder in ProgramFiles64, and run the reg file.
Sounds risky, like where would anything be printed to?

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
Sounds risky, like where would anything be printed to?
Well, it really don't print anything, it uses this process for something, but anyway my .bat files terminates it instantly, leaving no time for it to execute a single function

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
i translated all menus in the four ends, but i can't find the text in mid-sex in ActionScript files, where is it?

Donocad

Reputation score
i translated all menus in the four ends, but i can't find the text in mid-sex in ActionScript files, where is it?
In .as files, the dialogue can be found at the lines whose begin by Object(root).kotoba, Object(root).otoko, this.mess_plt.mess.text, …

Which game are you working on ? Right now, Mia is at its proofreading phase, I am working on it right now.

Last edited:

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
In .as files, the dialogue can be found at the lines whose begin by Object(root).kotoba, Object(root).otoko, this.mess_plt.mess.text, …

Which game are you working on ? Right now, Mia is at its proofreading phase, I am working on it right now.
Thanks for the information, Iam working on MGB

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Just browse through all of those actionscripts until you find the 'longest ones', those contain the dialogue for mid H-scenes.
And those are scattered across all possible endings, each ending has its own lines for each position and stance, and then there are some left over dialogue from older JSK games mixed up with those,
have fun~ 😂

JoSmiHnTh

Reputation score
Just browse through all of those actionscripts until you find the 'longest ones', those contain the dialogue for mid H-scenes.
And those are scattered across all possible endings, each ending has its own lines for each position and stance, and then there are some left over dialogue from older JSK games mixed up with those,
have fun~ 😂
Here is the dialogue lines, bundled in a zip. Follow my signature on the parser if you want the technical aspect.
I always forget to mention it, Notepad++ is needed to read these .txt files.
And about modding shapes, what font i have to use? becouse i want to do this first before trying to translate that nightmare.

Delexicus

Reputation score
And about modding shapes, what font i have to use? because i want to do this first before trying to translate that nightmare.
That is a good question. We have looked over quite a few fonts for the Dialogue of Mia / Alpha. We finally settled on a combo of Georgia Compact and MS Himalayan. The other font choices have not been figured out yet. I like to google for recommended fonts and to get a decent idea of what kind of fonts are available. We almost certainly don't want to use MS Gothic though. It is a mono-spaced font and it looks quite bad compared to almost any other font available.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Whaaat?
CC wild words did not make it through the selection :D?

Reputation score
Hi! Im new here and i heard that someone was working on daughter Karen (jsk) ...?Would anyone of you mind teling me where a can find the lastest translation or something similar?Thank you.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Hi! Im new here and i heard that someone was working on daughter Karen (jsk) ...?Would anyone of you mind teling me where a can find the lastest translation or something similar?Thank you.
check out the community guide in the first post of the thread, that will lead you where you need to go.

Reputation score
Thanks a lot!

I found the translation (google sheet) but now...i have no idea what im supposed to do with it to make it work with the game.Gonna be honest here,english is not even my first language and for these kind of thing im not the sharpest tool... i hope im not too anoying with those question,im just not used to forum at all.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Thanks a lot!

I found the translation (google sheet) but now...i have no idea what im supposed to do with it to make it work with the game.Gonna be honest here,english is not even my first language and for these kind of thing im not the sharpest tool... i hope im not too anoying with those question,im just not used to forum at all.
You are looking in the wrong section. It's in the JSK Games folder and the translation is already applied.

Reputation score
i must be blind but i dont see JSK game folder anywhere...im at the first post you linked,i checked the mega in the translated game but i dont see anything...i feel like it probably should be obvious but i just dont see it...sorry abouth that.

Delexicus

Reputation score
i must be blind but i dont see JSK game folder anywhere...im at the first post you linked,i checked the mega in the translated game but i dont see anything...i feel like it probably should be obvious but i just dont see it...sorry abouth that.
You need to go to the GUIDE in the first post. Then find the link called GAMES AND MODS that are located in the DOWNLOADS section of the GUIDE.