What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

alancapone

Reputation score
Alright, it's finally finished. The translation for Miyui is complete. it is.

There's not much to say for these last four scenes other than that they were very long due to having 5 different scenarios. Luckily, they mostly share the same dialogue.

Thanks to everyone who supported me. There's no way I would've translated all of this just for myself.

Looking back now, I wish that I was as good as translating back then as I am now. Back then I would just use google and bing translate and infer the confusing bits with somewhat cringy generic hentai dialogue. Honestly, it's kind of painful for me to read those scenes. Perhaps one day I'll revisit the raw text files and translate them again.

As always, I've done my best to check for typos, but some may linger. Feel free to message me so that I can fix them (or perhaps you could even fix them yourself). There are also some sentences that are just weird sounding. I've tried my best to make sense of them according to the context of the scene, but they're still by no means perfect.

As for what's next, I'd like to translate what's left of Irene. If not that, then maybe Reimi.

Until next time.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well done, have a cookie and internet happiness points. 😀

Ranos

Reputation score
First of all, great job on the translation, been enjoying it so far, and it looks pretty good. Haven't seen a typo yet, been playing for about 5 minutes. I'll playtest more when i get back from work.
Congratulations on being the first JSK game to be fully translated since...however long ago the previous one was, before the game creator went on a long hiatus. 2...3 years maybe? Quite a feat you guys have been doing, and i'd like to express my gratitude for all your work.

Though i hate to ask this, but is there any way to modify the uncensor, or at least point out a way on how to change the uncensor? i'm not a big fan of the current uncensor of veiny penises. I know this is more of a personal preference, but i'd at least like to have a way of changing it to one of the other uncensors, if possible.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
First of all, great job on the translation, been enjoying it so far, and it looks pretty good. Haven't seen a typo yet, been playing for about 5 minutes. I'll playtest more when i get back from work.
Congratulations on being the first JSK game to be fully translated since...however long ago the previous one was, before the game creator went on a long hiatus. 2...3 years maybe? Quite a feat you guys have been doing, and i'd like to express my gratitude for all your work.

Though i hate to ask this, but is there any way to modify the uncensor, or at least point out a way on how to change the uncensor? i'm not a big fan of the current uncensor of veiny penises. I know this is more of a personal preference, but i'd at least like to have a way of changing it to one of the other uncensors, if possible.
Yes, there is a way to alter image assets of the game, however, where to get such assets is a whole another story, the JSK games comes with 'blocky man shaft' as default with square censorship mosaic used over top of it, attaining genitals faithful for the art style is the only difficult part of your request.

Donocad

Reputation score

There's not much to say for these last four scenes other than that they were very long due to having 5 different scenarios. Luckily, they mostly share the same dialogue.

Thanks to everyone who supported me. There's no way I would've translated all of this just for myself.

Looking back now, I wish that I was as good as translating back then as I am now. Back then I would just use google and bing translate and infer the confusing bits with somewhat cringy generic hentai dialogue. Honestly, it's kind of painful for me to read those scenes. Perhaps one day I'll revisit the raw text files and translate them again.

As always, I've done my best to check for typos, but some may linger. Feel free to message me so that I can fix them (or perhaps you could even fix them yourself). There are also some sentences that are just weird sounding. I've tried my best to make sense of them according to the context of the scene, but they're still by no means perfect.

As for what's next, I'd like to translate what's left of Irene. If not that, then maybe Reimi.

Until next time.
It's quite a big feat to translate a whole game without losing its sanity on the way. Very good job, alancapone.

I didn't find that much typos, but when I find it, I correct it

It's natural to translate better at the end, but don't worry, I always check and select your best translation for one given sentence. I suggest that you check the Miyui on Delexicus's MEGA, I have updated its translation. And as always, you can check the txt zip I made for Miyui, it can help if you plan to proofread it ( I have removed my translation of ashidori ).

EDIT : I have finished my proofreading. It's a good translation, even I do regret to not see "Onii-san" to refer to the main character. One or two sentences weren't translated, so I did.

Also, I have updated the translation of Miyui on Delexicus's MEGA repo, and its modded versions.

I didn't know what's left on Irene, but Reimi's translation is complete since November 2018, I have done it ! I know that my translation is on the initial release, I'll complete and correct it, but no deadline for now.

Please have some rest before doing any translation / proofreading, it's always sad to see one motivated guy losing interest due to burnout.

Attachments

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Irene is about ~40% translated on V20, there are few player player choices and Irene's dialogue left to translate + mid sex smut for rape and endings, and also the proof reading through the already existing dialogue to make sure there are no out of boundary, typos or just bad wording around.

If I recall correctly that is, I haven't worked on it since 5th of november 2018.

Been occupied with a lot of other stuff in between.

If alancapone wants to use that partial as base to complete the translation, he / she is more than welcome to use it.

Last edited:

Donocad

Reputation score
Irene is about ~40% translated on V20, there are few player player choices and Irene's dialogue left to translate + mid sex smut for rape and endings, and also the proof reading through the already existing dialogue to make sure there are no out of boundary, typos or just bad wording around.

If I recall correctly that is, I haven't worked on it since 5th of november 2018.

Been occupied with a lot of other stuff in between.

If alancapone wants to use that partial as base to complete the translation, he / she is more than welcome to use it.
Delexicus have made a txt zip of your translation, feel free to use it.

QueenCompost

Reputation score
Did this man just translate an entire game on his own? What a living legend holy shit

Ranos

Reputation score
Yes, there is a way to alter image assets of the game, however, where to get such assets is a whole another story, the JSK games comes with 'blocky man shaft' as default with square censorship mosaic used over top of it, attaining genitals faithful for the art style is the only difficult part of your request.
I'm not looking for anything detailed though, I even prefer the blocky one over the veiny one. The veiny one feels a bit too..unnatural for me. No offense to the artist. If there was a way to replace it, i would do it myself, but i'm unfortunately completely oblivious on how i am supposed to do that, as i have totally zero skill in anything relating to flash.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not looking for anything detailed though, I even prefer the blocky one over the veiny one. The veiny one feels a bit too..unnatural for me. No offense to the artist. If there was a way to replace it, i would do it myself, but i'm unfortunately completely oblivious on how i am supposed to do that, as i have totally zero skill in anything relating to flash.
That's not entirely true, you know how to play those 😂

Ranos

Reputation score
That's not entirely true, you know how to play those 😂
I....er...darn it,you got me.Alright, I know how to at least play some flash games. Okay, i meant skill in editing in flash, as in replacing or any sort of editing in flash games.

skite0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Until next time.

It's quite a big feat to translate a whole game without losing its sanity on the way. Very good job, alancapone.

I didn't find that much typos, but when I find it, I correct it

It's natural to translate better at the end, but don't worry, I always check and select your best translation for one given sentence. I suggest that you check the Miyui on Delexicus's MEGA, I have updated its translation. And as always, you can check the txt zip I made for Miyui, it can help if you plan to proofread it ( I have removed my translation of ashidori ).

I didn't know what's left on Irene, but Reimi's translation is complete since November 2018, I have done it ! I know that my translation is on the initial release, I'll complete and correct it, but no deadline for now.

Please have some rest before doing any translation / proofreading, it's always sad to see one motivated guy losing interest due to burnout.

We should update the main thread download links with these translations. Or just make a folder called (Partial E) for works in progress

flurki

Reputation score
Good job on finishing the translation on the Miyui game, alancapone. I haven't had the time to do so.

It hurts to see where all the credit is going, though.

Donocad

Reputation score
Good job on finishing the translation on the Miyui game, alancapone. I haven't had the time to do so.

It hurts to see where all the credit is going, though.
Flurki, I am sorry. I should mention your translation in the main swf, my post is corrected now on the main thread.
I promise that I wouldn't repeat this error twice.

Ranos

Reputation score
Okay, so i've been playing the complete translation of Miyui for a bit now. So far, the translations look pretty good. I've played and unlocked the 4 extra modes, and nothing seems to be weird. However, the first glitch seemed to happen when i unlocked the slave end.

After completing extra mode 2 and then defeating Miyui 3 times, it took me to slave end, which was normal. When the sex was initiated though, was when she suddenly started bleeding like she had just lost her virginity. Extra mode 2 is unlocked after you rape Miyui at least once in the normal mode. I don't if this glitch was part of the normal game or the full translated version.
The weirder part was when i went back to extra mode 1, won against Miyui twice and lost to her on purpose on round 3 to unlock Bond end. She's supposed to be a virgin in that mode, and even the dialogue reflects that. But no blood upon penetration. Wonder if it was mixed up?

When you access slave end or bond end via main menu, the scenes work properly: slave end has no hymen broken, and bond end has the blood after her hymen breaks.

The only awkward dialogue i've seen so far is in the bond end, when Miyui is at maximum arousal and at slow speed thrusting...the dialogue of her commenting that she's having sex for the first time feels a little like a comment she would do near the intial stages of intercourse. Maybe the japanese translation had it that way originally? Just seems a bit out of order.

I'm going to go unlock lewd end and ...enjoy...the...translation..heh...heh..

Octrine

Reputation score
it seems the download link for the newest game translation for from icevail is broken. Or maybe a new one was posted and i missed it? Does anyone have the latest version?

Thanks in advance

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
it seems the download link for the newest game translation for from icevail is broken. Or maybe a new one was posted and i missed it? Does anyone have the latest version?

Thanks in advance
Its not broken, I took it down on purpose, want to know why, go back few pages, and don't bring the contents up, wrath of admins is a terrible thing to behold. 😒

And don't ask for links to games in public, insta ban follows for a week as result. 😂

narpasa

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks to all the translators for making jsk games playable

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
OMG! I haven't been here in years. How's everyone doing? What happened?

NiGHTS4life

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry if I'm late but what's the state Magical Girl Buster? I know it's partially translated and still censored.