What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

i<3KawaiiAnime2

Reputation score
Not at the moment, as far as I know.

There is not much left to translate either in Irene, just the sex scene speech bubbles and polishing the dialogue up a bit.

Lines which are mostly; "Stop cumming in my pussy, you filth", "You're cumming again? You really know how to make me happy.", "You're wrong, there is no way I'd ever enjoy this.", "My womb is already filled to brim with your seed, but I don't mind it if you want to keep going", etc etc.

Here is the most recent version of Irene (censored) with my most recent version of the partial on it, its not polished nor finished; I will continue on it when my vacation starts.
https:// mega .nz/#!qc4zULwI!yTl1IdmEM_2yOZa_xJFqb1770Z8P4kDxiFNDPF2WhHE
(remember to delete the spaces)

Keep in mind that when talking to Irene from behind, the lines are not translated as I haven't copy pasted those lines yet from the old version of the game to the newest,
same with when talking to her with her legs spread wide.
Hey Icevail, thanks for posting your current version of Irene. If you would like, I could spend some time polishing it for you while keeping the main wordage at its current state (to ensure one voice throughout the game). If you are comfortable with that, let me know and I'll get started.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey Icevail, thanks for posting your current version of Irene. If you would like, I could spend some time polishing it for you while keeping the main wordage at its current state (to ensure one voice throughout the game). If you are comfortable with that, let me know and I'll get started.
Do as you please with it, I won't be able to do much more to it until October on my end.

christianpark13

Reputation score
Text boxes for Reimi is done. Working hallway (i think) done with the dialogues. I can't find the rest of the dialogues for the endings cut-scenes.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do not talk about the translation efforts in the main thread. Keep them in the translation thread.
Hi guys, just want to bump the crowdsource translation for the Karen flash

One part is fully done, still need more help on the rest

Sadly I've been more busy than anticipated so I haven't been able to contribute as much

EnoshimaSDT

Reputation score
Anyone got a mirror of Reimi's partial translation? The last one is down.

Therainbowpixels

Reputation score
I seem to be missing these uncensored and translated
shopping girl
irine dungeon
karen
kakuto imoto (blue haired fighting girl sister thing.)
shinon
reimi

I know Reimi, karen, and maybe irine are not done translated
If someone can spot me the uncensored and tran/partial translated versions that'd be nice

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To the guy helping out the translation since Wednesday, thank you!

We now have more progress since the 2nd

Rikko93

Reputation score
shopping girl
irine dungeon
karen
shinon
reimi

If someone can spot me the uncensored and tran/partial translated versions that'd be nice
I dont know about the others but I have been translating shoplift girl. It still needs some time but overall is proceeding smoothly. However I only have the censored version so I cant help you if you are searching for the uncensored one.

EnoshimaSDT

Reputation score
Crowdsource update: all of the sheet cou4 is translated and most if not all of end2 is translated. end3 is over 1000 lines on the spreadsheet, that's gonna be daunting...

EnoshimaSDT

Reputation score
Okay, was end3_fla accidentally pasted twice in one sheet or something? It seems like everything on it repeats at least once, hundreds of lines down.

Auvski

Reputation score
Anyone got a mirror of Reimi's partial translation? The last one is down.
Seconded. The partial by @Icevail has screenshots up but the download link is down. It would be really helpful to be able to read some of the menus and attack names. As a side note, I really appreciate the work you guys do!

ADM

Reputation score
shopping girl
irine dungeon
karen
shinon
reimi

I dont know about the others but I have been translating shoplift girl. It still needs some time but overall is proceeding smoothly. However I only have the censored version so I cant help you if you are searching for the uncensored one.
I have the uncensored and partially translated Shoplifter Girl one, here's the mega link:

Key attached below.

Attachments

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Seconded. The partial by @Icevail has screenshots up but the download link is down. It would be really helpful to be able to read some of the menus and attack names. As a side note, I really appreciate the work you guys do!
Yeah, that tends to happen (DL link goes down) when someone trashes work that hasn't even been polished or finished :cautious:, I took enough of that shit back in mid / high school.

Anyway, here's a working link for the shabby Reimi partial; (Remember to delete spaces)
https:// mega. nz/#!aYYkXKbY!trdguIl4EHIeGMkTyGq2e0axrnWZFlVSNEWWQPDTJt4

Its still in the same state I left in it when first posted it, though I don't remember if I translated the attacks Reimi does for the 'Mind Reading' ability to be useful for those who can't read hiragana / katakana.

Last edited:

Auvski

Reputation score
Yeah, that tends to happen (DL link goes down) when someone trashes work that hasn't even been polished or finished :cautious:, I took enough of that shit back in mid / high school.

Anyway, here's a working link for the shabby Reimi partial; (Remember to delete spaces)

Its still in the same state I left in it when first posted it, though I don't remember if I translated the attacks Reimi does for the 'Mind Reading' ability to be useful for those who can't read hiragana / katakana.
Thank you! Looks like the mind reading attacks have in fact been translated. This is massively helpful.

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you so much for this >.<

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe we should put the links to all currently_in-progress-of-being-translated games together?
Maybe in the OP?

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That's fine by me. You'll likely get me to update the OP faster if you send me a PM rather than post here, though.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Since JSK released yet another game, I am making quick partial for it as well, to help out the battle phase of the game, but I've ran into slight problem on the latter, I can't seem to find the texts for the skill window in the main swf among the resources (I've only done quick browsing through its resources so far), its still shabby and not polished, I will improve what I can once I have more time at my hands.

At any rate, the following images contain what I've done so far.

Attachments