What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Make sure to mark the translation as a MTL if you use machine translation so if anyone who knows japenese comes along they won't think it's a proper translation by mistake and can redo it instead of ignoring it thinking it's finished.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Update from #13

Short summary of the present state of Celene, sequel to Reimi (at least assuming so from the given wrestling setting, haven't really kept track of this game):

- Roughly 85% finished.
- Lewd scenes are at 16 from the 17 planned, this is a subject of change as always.
- There are adjustments and bugs that need to be fixed before registration, might take longer than usual.
- If everything goes according to keikaku, the game will be registered during next weekend or after it.

And if nothing goes wrong on my end after the game becomes available, I will be providing the usual partial experience (But I do must admit, I am still not familiar with wrestling terms);

- UI (Status screen, Battle Screen, everything necessary for gameplay, etc)
- Player choices
- Story elements (Pre / post battle dialogues, ending intro and outros).

Since Johnro might be around to assist, I won't dive too much into the lewd bits, unless its for personal practice of smut, if T-pals deem it fappable enough, it might be presented at my final partial version, if not, given Johnro is around to assist, it might be his penmanship, so I do apologize in advance if writing style changes.

That is all for now.

Or if someone else wants to give it a go, I will gladly step aside and let you show your talons / teeth.

Tirpitz.gif

Last edited:

Teenymann

Reputation score
Good time of the day to all! For some reason I couldn't see this topic for several weeks. Say, are the Elf one and Manhunter Yua the last ones JSK jas released, or did I miss one with the speed these games are being output? As always, I am deeply grateful for all your work. Keep it up!

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes, Latina and Yua are the latest releases from JSK, you haven't missed any titles in between. (y)

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I translated the missing and probably wrong-lines in the Karen spreadsheet. I wrote it in the B section. Does it save automatically? Can i just close the site or do i have to press some button?

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for google drive, it usually auto saves. You can check by seeing if there is the grey text “Changes saved in drive” in one of the menu bars.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I translated the missing and probably wrong-lines in the Karen spreadsheet. I wrote it in the B section. Does it save automatically? Can i just close the site or do i have to press some button?
It saves your progress automatically. No worries there.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
What missing lines? :unsure:
I already finished with Karen's spoken dialogue (including lewd scenes) earlier this year (I think so the very least), the only bits that are in moonrunes are the tooltips for combat UI and stats screen (english translation included as txt file for the latter).

Delexicus

Reputation score
I think I didn't update the online Google sheets to match your work Icevail. Sorry about that.

XDrakeX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What missing lines? :unsure:
I already finished with Karen's spoken dialogue (including lewd scenes) earlier this year (I think so the very least), the only bits that are in moonrunes are the tooltips for combat UI and stats screen (english translation included as txt file for the latter).
There were some untranslated lines in the end4_fla and seijyo_fla tabs and also some marked with "probably wrong" and i might have also corrected two or three other lines. Those were the ones that i did.

So does that mean Karen is already fully translated? Because it said halted in the first post. I mean i also went through the other 7 tabs and i saw no other untranslated lines there so i assumed it had to be pretty much completed...

@raxim,Delexicus
Alright, thx.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
There were some untranslated lines in the end4_fla and seijyo_fla tabs and also some marked with "probably wrong" and i might have also corrected two or three other lines. Those were the ones that i did.

So does that mean Karen is already fully translated? Because it said halted in the first post. I mean i also went through the other 7 tabs and i saw no other untranslated lines there so i assumed it had to be pretty much completed...

@raxim,Delexicus
Alright, thx.
All that is really left to do, is to copy paste the finished sex dialogues (counter sex talk is still in moonrunes, those share same lines with missionary, doggy and cowgirl, which are translated) from scene to another, that's about it, but if I did miss something, then that's on me.

Edit; I checked Karen's current state, fellatio scene is the only one that I haven't touched for the most part, might as well do that to kill time now.

Edit 2; Fellatio for karen done and uploaded. (wait.. that's not how I wanted to say that..)

Last edited:

Delexicus

Reputation score

@raxim,Delexicus
Alright, thx.
Some of the info on the first post is outdated. I'd suggest looking at the JSK Community Guide for more up to date info. You can find a link to the guide in the first post as well as in my signature.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, Martial Queen Selene is at this stage;

Main Menu... Done (As English as it can get, skipped intro this time, also logo needs english version)
Skills / Stats... Done (Still needs picture asset remade)
Battle UI... Done ( Needs some X / Y adjustments on help texts, but that's about it)
Story elements... Done (Will refine some bits over time)
Endings... Done (Buttons are still in moonrunes, but everything else is in english, even lewd bits.)

First playthrough starting to spot errors in translated parts

Edit; The intro music is kind of cool though.
Edit 2; Added more to to list above

I will upload first version of the Selene's translation for T-pals to go through in / by friday & over weekend, but for now, Akagi needs some TCL.
8c0.png

Last edited:

johnro

Reputation score
I was perusing through the new game's lines, checking stuff and I couldn't get Tengux's parser to recompile the translated bits into the game, it doesn't create new files nor it overwrite exisiting files, am I forgeting something?

I can decompile the lines to a sheet, but I can't recompile the translation to .swf files