What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [kachusha] QuietGirls (RJ161248)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: QuietGirls

Oh for the love of...
I'm stuck on the area where it's really dark... after rescuing the 4th girl.
I managed to get power back to that area on the demo, but now I don't remember what you're suppose to do *facepalms*...
Need a bit of help here.
go back to the dark area

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On the second encounter with the first boss what is the 3-digit code for the back door? I can't figure it out.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Huh... could have sworn I used the proper keywords so you'd find it in the search function in this thread. Not like those guys that English the Japanese titles without putting the Japanese title at all. /rant.

Here's my save just before the end. Just go into the room to the far right, and click on the box on the wall to the right in order to use the key and basically end the game for now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh... I'm missing something here..
How do you use ESP moves? Where the hell do you even check those?! :|

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Huh... I'm missing something here..
How do you use ESP moves? Where the hell do you even check those?! :|
after u die in the intro and have to do almost every thing again in the 1st chapter u get it in the boss fight just have to try and live in it and u get it

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw... the INP bar of every game keeps handicapping at 69%...
Why is this? And yes, I do have the full game. I even used the freaking 100% INP item -.-

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after elevator , i got 3 rooms what do i do here ?

maho

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just started and Im already stuck...damn Im bad at this...In chapter 0 where you find the girl with boobs being raped what do I have to do next? is it something about the other locker with the 4 digit pass?

oh...damn I am stupid....the answer was in front of me all the time....boobs are dangerous, too distracting! boobs are evil... flat is justice!

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... All this waiting just to get a to be continued slam on the face, right at the start of chapter 2? -.-

Oh well... I guess I'll just to endure another long wait lol...

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow... All this waiting just to get a to be continued slam on the face, right at the start of chapter 2? -.-

Oh well... I guess I'll just to endure another long wait lol...
maybe it wont be long maybe u have a patch that lets u play alittle of chapter 2
u never know

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

God damn I got up to the "To Be Continued" part of the game, once the full version of the game comes out I can see it actually being so good, sadly the current version had so much buildup to the in battle sex scenes that you barely get to try it out. Looking forward to that final release!

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please don't even acknowledge people who come here to judge. No need to discuss such things.

Anyway on topic, "to be continued..." huh.
Sucks not being able to neg rep someone every time they say something that triggers you, doesn't it? lol

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

God damn I got up to the "To Be Continued" part of the game, once the full version of the game comes out I can see it actually being so good, sadly the current version had so much buildup to the in battle sex scenes that you barely get to try it out. Looking forward to that final release!
Sigh.... I unfortunately have to concur on that. The battle sex scenes are great in my opinion.
There was supposed to be preg content as well in this game so I'm hyped for it. It is an instant buy if he puts it on DMM for me in the future.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just realized... technically this early game release is actually the same demo he released on comiket... The four patches he released on hes blog augment that demo. And the version number correspond with that one on hes blog.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sigh.... I unfortunately have to concur on that. The battle sex scenes are great in my opinion.
There was supposed to be preg content as well in this game so I'm hyped for it. It is an instant buy if he puts it on DMM for me in the future.
Oh damn I had no idea there might be preg content too, I hope the release date is not too far away for the full game because I am so hyped for it. I also hope this does not become a norm for game releases, like releasing an early version of the game that is not complete.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am on part 0 and I got 3 out of 4 of the girls, but have no idea how to get the 4th one in my party