What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [色仕掛けまとめブログ / irojikake matome] サキュバス戦記 /Succubus Senki (RJ246337 / RE246337)

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
if its the third option from the top there are no pictures at all for some reason, can you try linking your save?
It should be the 4th option, the one that says フリークエスト, within it the 5th option should say 回想部屋

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know I'm not even bought the game but goddamn the sex scene feels cheap. There's lack of cumshot,CG,etc variant in still picture (most just flashing light), and the animated scenes could also cut to still picture in the end if needed instead of looping endlesly. Can't complain about the combat since not a fan stratergy rpg to begin with, but why... It's a H-game so I was expecting a decent emphasize on the H factor. That's my two cents.

Not saying dem all H-scenes bad, but it could've been better...

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems pretty par for the course for me, perhaps even a tiny step up from normal just because it has animated scenes and OK variance in characters. Most H-Games you see released on DLSite are pretty low quality.

OP
zyxxz

zyxxz

Reputation score
I know I'm not even bought the game but goddamn the sex scene feels cheap. There's lack of cumshot,CG,etc variant in still picture (most just flashing light), and the animated scenes could also cut to still picture in the end if needed instead of looping endlesly. Can't complain about the combat since not a fan stratergy rpg to begin with, but why... It's a H-game so I was expecting a decent emphasize on the H factor. That's my two cents.

Not saying dem all H-scenes bad, but it could've been better...
It really depends on what your definition of H-content is. The written/text content of this game is one of the best I've seen in quite a while especially in regards to seduction/temptation, and if you incorporate the artworks and animations along, the overall quality of the H-content is better than most of the others games.

I think for H-games (at least for the ones made using RPG Maker or similar engines), the most important aspects are the gameplay and the text content as without these, you might as well should just stop playing and go fap to hentai anime or manga instead, because whatever that's left would just be an inferior version of the two I mentioned.

One example would be games made by dieselmine which all have great illustrations and often also includes really good animations as well, and you would think the quality of the H-contents wouldn't be bad even if it had mediocre writing, but unfortunately, dieselmine's scriptwriter is horrendously bad, to the point it even made a lot of the amazing illustrations unfappable. If you don't think it's true, take a look at the sales of their most recent game (nightmare school) compared to succubus senki. If dieselmine switched out the writer and improved the text content of their games, they should easily be able to double that of succubus senki for most of their games, but instead, what you ended up getting were games like the violated hero series with avg 2~3k sales compared to games like MGQ with 20~30k sales.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Speaking of the written content of this game, I'm an idiot who's never used a hook before. Can someone point me to a guide on how to do so or something so that I can play this game proper?

HappyEggplant

Reputation score

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The best thing to read it was, as I mentioned in another thread, .
Belated thanks. I was looking for a Kanji OCR, and somehow missed that tool.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
well try to follow the tutorial and all that fun stuff but did not work for me not sure if I did anything wrong but can't get it to work with this game just have to wait for a game translation to make it simply for me

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It really depends on what your definition of H-content is. The written/text content of this game is one of the best I've seen in quite a while especially in regards to seduction/temptation, and if you incorporate the artworks and animations along, the overall quality of the H-content is better than most of the others games.

I think for H-games (at least for the ones made using RPG Maker or similar engines), the most important aspects are the gameplay and the text content as without these, you might as well should just stop playing and go fap to hentai anime or manga instead, because whatever that's left would just be an inferior version of the two I mentioned.

One example would be games made by dieselmine which all have great illustrations and often also includes really good animations as well, and you would think the quality of the H-contents wouldn't be bad even if it had mediocre writing, but unfortunately, dieselmine's scriptwriter is horrendously bad, to the point it even made a lot of the amazing illustrations unfappable. If you don't think it's true, take a look at the sales of their most recent game (nightmare school) compared to succubus senki. If dieselmine switched out the writer and improved the text content of their games, they should easily be able to double that of succubus senki for most of their games, but instead, what you ended up getting were games like the violated hero series with avg 2~3k sales compared to games like MGQ with 20~30k sales.
I should've said something about the temptation part in the game but yeah I agree that one really is the spotlight and to my surprise a single enemy has multiple seduction scenes! My biggest complain was just lack of variant in CGs as visual factor, a bunch of them isn't necessary, just need a single CG with minor difference be it face reaction/cum/shaking effect/glow effect/etc to keep the flow going. Even if the contexts are superb I just personally can't enjoy it since it feels like reading a book.
The animated scenes are fine. While I do think they need still pic at the end, it was never an urgency since the visual already plenty. The Non animated scenes in the other hand I do think they should be like that knight who uses onahole made out of slime in her Gameover scene, Lumine, Ninja girl, or Kuroha (I might be missing some more but these examples utilize more than 1 variant).

As far as I know only MGQP managed to get it perfect on both gameplay and H.

EDIT: Okay, I was wrong to say the game's cheap, seems like it might be some artists' fault that they don't add the variant CG for their scene. Easy to tell their style.
It really gives the me wrong impression of the game H scenes since they stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:

frostnova

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone upload the latest version of the game? there seems to be a few updates recently

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
It kinda irks me how some people are complaining just because they feel entitled to their specific tates in every game they see. Thats just weird. If you want sex scenes - just go play an H game that has them,those are pretty common. Now, this particular game was created with "irojikake", i.e. seduction/temptation fetish in mind, and honestly, it achieves it's goal with flying colors. There are plenty of straight-up sex games, but aren't really other games like this one.
Also, bear in mind that it is a passion project (the author has irojikake-dedicated blog) and originally did not have any custom CG or voice acting, hence it is not as robust as some other Hgame releases.

Anyhow, could somebody please give me a rundown on the status effects?
It's pretty confusing and I found no info on them =\
I know A/O and other letters correspond to attack-type weakness, and a heart is a "fascinated" immovable state, but what do other ones do? There is a poison-looking effect, ♂ -symbol, and I think I saw a mario-style coin one time.

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Anyone know of any methods to translate SRPG games like this one?

I'm thinking of doing a translation of this game but as of yet I have no means of doing it.

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know of any methods to translate SRPG games like this one?

I'm thinking of doing a translation of this game but as of yet I have no means of doing it.
I looked into it a bit too, but found that there are currently no tools to translate SRPG Studio games, and the SRPG Studio itself doesn't let you load a finished game either.
From the looks of it, you would need to decrypt the data file and then edit/translate it with a hex editor. ( )
The only tool that comes up on search doesn't support text extracting: ( )