What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [色仕掛けまとめブログ / irojikake matome] サキュバス戦記 /Succubus Senki (RJ246337 / RE246337)

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Can I get the English translation seperately
Most likely never, the only way the game engine was able to be translated was through the dev putting in my translations manually.
However, the game does come with the translation anyway, so it's more of an inconvenience than anything.

Ranos

Reputation score
Hmm,i'm sort of interested in buying this game, as i always like myself some reverse rape related games. However, anyone can give me a rundown about the fetishes in this game? From what i see,it's mostly breast related/footjob/seduction, but how much would there be actual sex in terms of content? or is there any at all? From looking around even in the preview pics,i don't even see any hint of actual penetration content at all.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm,i'm sort of interested in buying this game, as i always like myself some reverse rape related games. However, anyone can give me a rundown about the fetishes in this game? From what i see,it's mostly breast related/footjob/seduction, but how much would there be actual sex in terms of content? or is there any at all? From looking around even in the preview pics,i don't even see any hint of actual penetration content at all.
Mostly paizuri and other foreplays, there's insertion of course but only a few...
From the CGs rip there are about 5 scenes involving direct insertion it seems. There might be more implied in the seduction scenes about insertion but since I can't read japanese I can't be sure.
Overall if you're fan of paizuri, this might be right in your alley. That said. a scene in the game at least include one of these: "energy drain", "reverse rape", "humiliation", "mind control", "seduction", "exhibitionist?", "snuff/snu-snu".
Do note that most animations in a scene is looped from start to finish without ever changing (cumshot's there but not as "impressive" as Succubus prison).

Last edited:

Aflac

Reputation score
sorry if I'm just being dumb, but after extracting this save file, nothing appears when I try to load the save. Am I doing something wrong?

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry if I'm just being dumb, but after extracting this save file, nothing appears when I try to load the save. Am I doing something wrong?
The load took place in the recollection room, most likely this happens because you're still using the old version which has no recollection room implemented yet.

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
Hey, guys, is there any way to get rid of weakness(弱点)?
I know it's thematical, but maybe beating a certain amount of enemies of that type or something would cure it...

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
There should be some items you can use to remove them under special options

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are female units from ch8 and forth can't be recruited in new game plus? I can only recruit them up to ch7.

ahmadjundi2809

Reputation score
hi
I have some question about the game
1 is the game full or untell now its under update
2 how many charcter has voice ???? ( I want to know if its a problem from my laptop or this is normal)

ahmadjundi2809

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
hi
2 how many charcter has voice ???? ( I want to know if its a problem from my laptop or this is normal)
any one ???

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
hi
The game's creator has finished working on it and is currently working on other stuff, so any additional updates are unlikely.
Only about 5 characters are voiced, I think? Voices were added after the game was released, to the most popular characters based on a community poll.

Are female units from ch8 and forth can't be recruited in new game plus? I can only recruit them up to ch7.
That is correct!
Here is text from the ci-en post:

より詳しくはゲームに同梱されている「追加要素一覧」をご覧ください。このうち⑥の女性キャラを仲間にできるモードでは、第七章までの敵、計25体を仲間にすることができます。そして、そのすべてのキャラにオナニーなどの追加シーンが2つずつ付いています。前回の記事で数万文字の追加があると書きましたが、それはこのイベントです(いま文字数をカウントしてみたところ3万5000字ほどの追加でした)。敵淫魔を仲間にするというシチュエーション上、合わない方もいるかと思いますが、クリア後のおまけとしてお楽しみいただければと思います。

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I noticed the English translation is up to Chapter 7 (out of 11), though the GitHub says they started working on Ch.9 just a little bit ago, so I guess the DLSite version is a tiny bit behind. I wonder if it's not too hard to update the recollection room with their translations as well? They seem to just say the same stuff they do during their battle. Does anyone know how to get more information about the translation?

edit: also sidenote, the circle that came out with this game really panders to my interests. the paizuri magazine they came out with last month was great.

ahmadjundi2809

Reputation score
The game's creator has finished working on it and is currently working on other stuff, so any additional updates are unlikely.
Only about 5 characters are voiced, I think? Voices were added after the game was released, to the most popular characters based on a community poll.

That is correct!
Here is text from the ci-en post:

より詳しくはゲームに同梱されている「追加要素一覧」をご覧ください。このうち⑥の女性キャラを仲間にできるモードでは、第七章までの敵、計25体を仲間にすることができます。そして、そのすべてのキャラにオナニーなどの追加シーンが2つずつ付いています。前回の記事で数万文字の追加があると書きましたが、それはこのイベントです(いま文字数をカウントしてみたところ3万5000字ほどの追加でした)。敵淫魔を仲間にするというシチュエーション上、合わない方もいるかと思いますが、クリア後のおまけとしてお楽しみいただければと思います。
thanks
according to my knowledge there is only two charcter with voice actiong
from chapter 2 and 3
so who is the 5 ???
" Only about 5 characters are voiced "
thanks by the way

Jhony Miro

Reputation score
thanks
according to my knowledge there is only two charcter with voice actiong
from chapter 2 and 3
so who is the 5 ???
" Only about 5 characters are voiced "
thanks by the way
Bosses from ch 6 and 7, and blue-haired girl from 8 should also be voiced, if I remember correctly

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Chapter 8 is out in English as well now. It was updated yesterday. Only the main plot content though, side missions still aren't translated.

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This might be odd question, but does anyone know the font name this game uses? The font the english translation uses to be exact. I'm trying to recreate Greisa's H-scenes added with her looping animation which the game author somehow forgot play it in the game.

sda.png

Last edited: