What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl Uncensored

There was also a gameover animation (when the tentacles catch her), and a separate 'after sex' animation when she receives a load in her ass.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

You've done a great job in uncensoring this. Wonderful game, really - looking forward to updates.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

i found a cool glitch, let yourself get raped while the tentacle wall hits you and you can keep playing without level ends or the game over interfering. :D

Last edited:

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, not sure if anyone would want this, but i made a version where there is no "game over: yes or no" screen over the "game over" animation. Obviously this doesn't allow you to do anything once you get to that screen and you must refresh it, but i wanted to see the animation like that and I bet someone else might as well. Here ya go:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Changes:

New sound effects
Opening scene
Diminishing health
Tentacle chaser (time limit)
The game over was mentioned, other changes besides these include some new sound effects during the monster rape animations and if you let the monsters finnish their work on the girl, the cum splatters they shoot stay on her

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

I know this is WIP. But isn't this too easy?
Still haven't the pleasure.... I mean pressure from demon girl.
The kick should be removed sooner or later, me thinks.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

I know this is WIP. But isn't this too easy?
Still haven't the pleasure.... I mean pressure from demon girl.
The kick should be removed sooner or later, me thinks.
Or have some enemies dodge the kick, maybe. Possibly make the kick targetable (Say, it hits either high/low/mid area depending on your state) with some vulnerable time afterwards?

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it says its the update but i haven't really notices that many diffences cept the position of your health and pleasure

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link?

I cant manually edit or else I get a wall of japanese code.
Well it's always at the same site

Or to go directly to the .swf file

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is way too easy. I was able to get through the entire game without having to jump over any badguys. As long as you know how to press the arrow keys back and forth fast enough, you'll be able to blaze right through this, despite the road 'bumps' along the way.

By the way, only minor fixes. The bug where you could play forever is gone, and you actually die now if your pleasure meter hits critical.

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Your pleasure gauge resets to zero if maxed, with a large loss of health at the same instant.

Last edited:

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is way too easy. (for now) I was able to get through the entire game without having to jump over any badguys. As long as you know how to press the arrow keys back and forth fast enough, you'll be able to blaze right through this, despite the road 'bumps' along the way.

By the way, only minor fixes. The bug where you could play forever is gone, and you actually die now if your pleasure meter hits critical.

Aliaga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found that Koonsoft had updated to a trial .55 from his actual site, but can't find the game itself. Hoping someone here has better luck.

And from the pics on the site, it seems there is a beginning screen (like in Angel Girl), a "How to play" screen, and what appeared to be a very hot Game Over screen.

Anyway, good luck finding it, folks! I hope to play it soon. ;)

(Missed the third page, so this post is unimportant. Sorry, folks.)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I moved this thread to the hentai games section. Carry on.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone! first post on this site for me, thought I'd start it off trying to contribute something...Anyways, I just recently found this "shinobi girl" game thought, wow that's awesome, and then became obsessed with trying to find an uncensored version. couldn't find one, looked into some topics online about how to uncensor these games and couldn't find out why this game seemed to have a different method of censoring than the majority of other games out there. So i downloaded angel girl x censored and uncensored, compared in a hex editor, and tried to apply the same method to shinobi girl...and to my surprise, instant win. So I've uploaded it for your enjoyment. Sorry for the background story and my bad if this has already been done by someone.

Link:

EDIT:just realized i didn't fully uncensor it, just got rid of the most noticeable censorship, will fix and re-up

EDIT2: fixed.

EDIT3: jesus christ, didn't think i was going to have to put edits all over this...the picture is of v0.10 this is v0.20 just to clarify

EDIT4: v0.30:

EDIT5: v0.50:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.