What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Warrior Girl (RJ253103)

mistere99

Reputation score
Kind of disappointed about this one. Seeing the first level with the enemies unique animations made me hope that this would turn out great. Instead, almost all of the animations (besides bosses) are pretty much the same you find in his other games. Oh well at least now the succubus from shinobi girl is actually a big tiddy oneesan. Still, I guess he made this game to practice on Unity so I can't really bash him for this, considering he's also making Kungfu Girl.
Did you buy it or is there a link

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did you buy it or is there a link
I bought it and I kind of regret doing so. I immediately deleted my "pledge" on Fantia, but I have no idea if I'll get my money back, or actually if I had money removed at all. Still, not worth buying imo. Maybe wait for the DLsite version if you want none of that. I even had to make the 1.500 yen pledge instead of 500

Reputation score
I bought it and I kind of regret doing so. I immediately deleted my "pledge" on Fantia, but I have no idea if I'll get my money back, or actually if I had money removed at all.
As I know, the sponsor fee will not refund. It works like selling current month's sponsor's contains - even the author has nothing released :sneaky:.
Ah yes, if you join the 500 yen plan, you need to join it for 3 months in order to get the game...

Waifudabadoo

Reputation score
when i click to start the new game, it appears the character zoomed in a black screen, then i can't play anymore, how do i fix this ?

Ok, after playing it. It shouldn't be worth 20 bucks.
The game is really short. Just saying.

how did you skipped the character with the black screen when you started a new game ?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
when i click to start the new game, it appears the character zoomed in a black screen, then i can't play anymore, how do i fix this ?

how did you skipped the character with the black screen when you started a new game ?

The version I got, already had that fixed.
If I recalled, some one reported it before he sent it to the dl site.

*Edit

I just look at the other site, seems this problem is persisting. So it isn't fixed.
I'm running windows 10 if that helps.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
metal with north and south poles and attracts each other.txt

Mod edit - Link removed by developer request

Last edited by a moderator:

splorge012

Reputation score
Yo, anyone got a full save they'd be willing to share? I don't think this game has got cheat unlike Koooon's other games :x

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Allright, it seems this is a problem with UnityEngine itself... I've seen a couple of other games recently, based on UnityEngine, having this same issue.
What you need to do, to get past the black screen at the start, is to change your regional setting to japanese (the date and time format stuffs...) and run the game again.
Cheers.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Allright, it seems this is a problem with UnityEngine itself... I've seen a couple of other games recently, based on UnityEngine, having this same issue.
What you need to do, to get past the black screen at the start, is to change your regional setting to japanese (the date and time format stuffs...) and run the game again.
Cheers.
I keep forgetting that people never set theirs PCs to Japan local. I thought that was a given considering that you need to do that , in order to play most h games. (The ones from japan)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
I keep forgetting that people never set theirs PCs to Japan local. I thought that was a given considering that you need to do that , in order to play most h games. (The ones from japan)
Well, I never set the regional settings to japanease, only the administration ones.
I've only need to set the regional setting to japanese for these recent unity games.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, so I kinda wanted to try to uncensor the game, but for some reason I can't use the Unity Asset Bundle Extractor.
Everytime I try to open the .assets file it just closes the extractor without a message...
Anyone has any idea?

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
metal with north and south poles and attracts each other.txt
Fucking magnets, how do they work
No, seriously, how do they work, I've never used one.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Decensor method didn't work for me. First thing I noticed is that the unity versions available don't go high enough to the current version the game uses, so that's off to a good start.

Tried overwriting the original files. Got a message saying "couldn't open the file for writing". No, neither file the program changes is marked as read only.
Tried making different files and replacing the originals with them. The game wouldn't even start after that. Yes I made sure the one asset file was marked as .assets

Can we just have a link for the two changed files instead?