What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Warrior Girl (RJ253103)

Smaild

Reputation score
Alright i managed to remove the censorship! Just open UABE open "resources.assets" and look for these 4 files, next click in remove. save and you are done! (remember to make a backup of your game files!)View attachment 34772

crash game, I just copy the new file "resources.assets" removing the 4 mosaics option and not copy the new file globalgamemanagers.assets ?

OK, the new assets files only work in gallery mod

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
metal with north and south poles and attracts each other.txt

Mod edit - Link removed by developer request
A reminder that the developer has asked that we do not share links to his game. No warnings this time, but do not publicly share links here.

Lakf

Reputation score
hmm...yeah i just checked removing the 4 assets totally break the game. gallery works fine but the rest of the game is messed up lol, i'll see if i can fix it tomorrow

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright i managed to remove the censorship! Just open UABE open "resources.assets" and look for these 4 files, next click in remove. save and you are done! (remember to make a backup of your game files!)View attachment 34772
Ok.. wtf? How did you open the file. I tried to open it, but the extractor closes itself...

Lakf

Reputation score
ok i managed to fix it. game is normal and all H-animations are uncensored. i think this time it should work perfect :D

Ok.. wtf? How did you open the file. I tried to open it, but the extractor closes itself...
i have no idea...maybe your UABE is outdated?

Attachments

C0mpl1cat10n

Lurker
Reputation score
ok i managed to fix it. game is normal and all H-animations are uncensored. i think this time it should work perfect :D
This worked, but It looks like there is a separate censor for when you zoom in. Any chance you could remove that too?

Reputation score
Then maybe mine?
Except normal actions without pants, all mosaics should be removed.
I can't find out where the file of the warrior's normal status is, I can't do anything on it.
pw: ulmf

Edit: Game author has released method to decensor. Patch removed.

Last edited:

Lakf

Reputation score
Then maybe mine?
Except normal actions without pants, all mosaics should be removed.
I can't find out where the file of the warrior's normal status is, I can't do anything on it.
pw: ulmf
yep yours work perfect, even zoomed animations are uncensored. Nice work :D

atmw159

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, can someone tell me the password of the file WG_unc.zip, because I downloaded it but it does not let me extract the file to my disk c

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello, can someone tell me the password of the file WG_unc.zip, because I downloaded it but it does not let me extract the file to my disk c
read the post again the pw is in there XD

atmw159

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hehe thanks friend, for being half sleepy. I didn't read it well but I already read it

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Might wait for the inevitable phub video. The protag looks great but 20 sounds steep and it seems to be rather shallow in content according to some.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Might wait for the inevitable phub video. The protag looks great but 20 sounds steep and it seems to be rather shallow in content according to some.
About as shallow as most of their games when they are newly released. I had a coupon available, so I used it for this. The animations are actually pretty nice and fluid. Might be thinking that just cause it's a different change of pace from their other "girl" games. Though it looks like all the time for this game went into the enemy H-scenes, as there's only one GO scene. I do like the progression system though. Rather than only worrying about getting through the level, you can upgrade all your stuff along the way now.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the game will probably get more content in the future, if we compare this to the other games. I'd love to see what more could be included. One of my favorite scenes in the whole lineup of the "girl" games was the last level game over from Witch Girl, so I'll still wait and see if we get something as good as that down the line.