What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Warrior Girl (RJ253103)

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score

Danchou

Reputation score
fantiaにてウォリアーガールを先行公開しました! よろしくお願いします! [WG]ウォリアーガールが完成・公開しました! - KooooN Soft (刻衛)の投稿|ファンティア[Fantia]

it appears Warrior Girl is now fully complete and it's up now on fantia

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Is one of those succubi a futa?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Just checked the 500 yen plan. Saw the following for that download link.

"This content is limited to 500 yen plan (500 yen) and above .
The set admission deadline (2020/06/14 15:59) has passed.

Please wait until the back number sales start."

Only the 1500 yen plan download is available at the moment it seems. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Why don't they just put it on DLsite? Surely it'd make more sense than this nonsense.

Quick update: I bought the game and played it. Wanted to keep it separate from my last post since it's not about the game's downloadability.

I already found a massive bug. Completing the game renders it unplayable. You get a message saying you've unlocked the gallery but from then it's just a black screen with nothing to click on.
On top of that, closing and opening the game does not help, still a black screen right after the brands are displayed and nothing to click on.

Big yikes. That's just sloppy playtesting right there...

Oh, also. I need help. How do I delete a unity game's save file or more specifically, where are the unity game's save files? I'm assuming that's why this thing is broken anyway.
Edit: I think I found it. It's in the Appdata folder, then in the LocalLow folder and inside the KoooonSoft folder. Delete the entire Koooonsoft folder, it'll come back when you re-open the game.

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score
Quick update: I bought the game and played it. Wanted to keep it separate from my last post since it's not about the game's downloadability.

I already found a massive bug. Completing the game renders it unplayable. You get a message saying you've unlocked the gallery but from then it's just a black screen with nothing to click on.
On top of that, closing and opening the game does not help, still a black screen right after the brands are displayed.

That sounds terrible

On top of that, closing and opening the game does not help, still a black screen right after the brands are displayed and nothing to click on.

Oh, also. I need help. How do I delete a unity game's save file or more specifically, where are the unity game's save files? I'm assuming that's why this thing is broken anyway.
Maybe in WindowsC-user- number -appdata-LocalLow

NaaaaaniMan

Reputation score
The game is updated to 1.01

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been released.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Ahh, looks like he fixed the screen freezing bug too. Phew.

Edit: Yyyyup. Just completed the game and there's no freezing.

Last edited:

Danchou

Reputation score
Ahh, looks like he fixed the screen freezing bug too. Phew.

Edit: Yyyyup. Just completed the game and there's no freezing.
i guess someone reported the problem, glad it's fixed now

IAmAKi

Reputation score
So, how soon can we get decensoring mods? It's a unity game after all, and a Koooonsoft title.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Kind of disappointed about this one. Seeing the first level with the enemies unique animations made me hope that this would turn out great. Instead, almost all of the animations (besides bosses) are pretty much the same you find in his other games. Oh well at least now the succubus from shinobi girl is actually a big tiddy oneesan. Still, I guess he made this game to practice on Unity so I can't really bash him for this, considering he's also making Kungfu Girl.