What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Warrior Girl (RJ253103)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, since the menu in the gallery show "game over 1" it's possible the dev plan to add more. But only one at the moment..

Arakokra

Reputation score
Wow
Didn't even take 20 minutes to beat. That's gotta be a record for game length.

Reputation score
Need help! I click "start game" and Just a character appears on a black background, and that's it. . . . just a character on a black background. It shouldn't be like this.
How can I fix this?
1602104890658.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Change your computer to Japanese locale.

This game is definitely really short, but it seems to me to represent a nice step forward... Having a shop, changing stats, being able to defend and reflect shots, all of these are great changes from the previous games in my opinion. I am hoping this acts as the first step towards greater games maybe now that they have a framework developed for Unity.

GreenLoveH

Reputation score
Change your computer to Japanese locale.

This game is definitely really short, but it seems to me to represent a nice step forward... Having a shop, changing stats, being able to defend and reflect shots, all of these are great changes from the previous games in my opinion. I am hoping this acts as the first step towards greater games maybe now that they have a framework developed for Unity.
Did not help

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a new update out with masturbation scene for succubus and incubus,as well as debug and hell mode implemented.

mustbe

Reputation score
I found a workaround for it but also learned my F8 key is busted too. Glad the uncensor option saves!

easy85

Reputation score
Did not help
If you got it in a zip/rar etc, you'll probably need to extract it again in JP locale
You have to change "data format" for some unity games. Go to "Region" and it's the first option on the first tab (second tab is where you normally change the locale). You system basically needs to have japanese data format (names of days and months) for some unity games. Dunno why but this is probably dev's fault because most unity games work without problems and don't even need japanese locale. But some have missing UI, no backgrounds, invisible character, etc. and changing data format somehow fixes it.

GreenLoveH

Reputation score
You have to change "data format" for some unity games. Go to "Region" and it's the first option on the first tab (second tab is where you normally change the locale). You system basically needs to have japanese data format (names of days and months) for some unity games. Dunno why but this is probably dev's fault because most unity games work without problems and don't even need japanese locale. But some have missing UI, no backgrounds, invisible character, etc. and changing data format somehow fixes it.
thank you, it really helped

Knatumz

Reputation score
That was really good and really short, I would've liked a a stage or two after the witch boss (knowing kooon there's probably going to be a bonus stage afterwards tho)
I also liked the 'parry' mechanics, in the old games enemies with projectiles were so BS to deal with but this balances it reasonably well.
Overall one of the best of his works in terms of gameplay mechanics, also with decent sprites and animations.

Hisuku

Reputation score
update 1.3 is out
adding the third gameover screen and some bug fixes
fun with toys and lots of lactation
Unbenannt.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick2000

Reputation score
lactation but nothing and no one milk it even though the theme here is "Toy", i feel a bit dissapointed.