H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Yay mental + reps from Copper!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

So how are we going to do this, all in the same thread, our intro thread, or new threads for everyone who went their seperate ways for now.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been considering that myself, I'd like to keep it all in the same thread, if everyone thinks they can sort through it without too much problem.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Labels would be needed to make it obvious who is where, though.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, though the best I could do generally is bold them on their own line, but that should be clear enough, right?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Just have us post something distinctive for where we are and who we're with?

I hate doing it all in one thread. It breaks the flow of the story jumping from place to place, post to post

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, what I would like to do is make it so someone can come a year down the line and actually read this in more or less a straight line, without too many problems. The prologues can be read in pretty much any order, but if we start making multiple threads for every chapter and bounce back between them, things are going to get too confusing.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I know. But it's still irritating xD

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, just put a bolded line, or ensure you state where your character is. This way it reads like a really... really, jumpy novel.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

...Or one of those movies that flashes back every five seconds. Either way works for me.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But. . . Eve's car is not there yet? Or did you fast-forward me and Chibichibi?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

So confused x.x

I thought Eve's car was at the junkyard.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Eve's car was at Fletch's shop last I checked, and you guys pretty much fast-forwarded yourselves, but meh.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I think of the time being, Izzy and Raven (or at least Izzy) is going to go off hunting away from the groups, given that I am going to be absent from the forum for about four days. Works out well, so y'all aren't waiting on me for anything.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

But we haven't gotten Eve's car back yet. >.>;;

I thought there were two cars, the one Raven and Izzy and who went with them took, and then The one Eve and Flethch are driving to get Eve's car back.

I'm lost and confused.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think what she meant by Eve's car, as in the one that Eve drove to get to the split up point.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The part I'm confused about is I thought that Eve and Fletch were a third group and not with river at all after the split up.

Edit: Essentially, I thought there would be the labels:

River's Group

Eve & Fletch

Everyone Else

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You guys were actually supposed to be under Everyone Else.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You guys were actually supposed to be under Everyone Else.
Um, I'm guessing based on the context that you have me confused for either Eve or Fletch maybe?

River's group is the group of people who, for whatever reason, aren't hunting but plan to use her method.

However, neither Eve nor Fletch, the pair who went to get Eve's car, are with River, Rosery, Claire, and myself from what I can tell.

As far as I can tell, the group drove somewhere, everyone got out, Eve and fletch took one car and left, which leaves one car to be used either by River or by the other people.

Edit: Also, when did River get back into the car? Second to last post she got out, and then suddenly she's in a car again...:

"I am a hothead and rabble-rouser, but most of your clan is stupid about it, that's what I disagree with." River says. "And there are so many 'don'ts' in the rulebook I shudder to think of them all. But for now, just no killing, and no letting people find out you're a vampire. You mess with their heads some when you feed off them, they won't knoe exactly what happened, which is why we can do that without problems. If you think you wound up with a problem, do what you can about it without making it worse, and come see me."

The conversation splits for a time as the cars finally get going, winding up parked a couple spots apart about two blocks away from the courthouse. River climbs out and addresses the group again. "Alright, you guys are pretty much on your own for all this, there's no way I can babysit the lot of you at once. Meet back here in three hours. Rashar, and everyone else who can't deal with the squick yet, stay here."
Out of the car (Presumably along with everyone else).

((Alrighty, here's how it will work. We'll stick in this thread, and I'll use bold lines to unclutter my posts to the different areas/groups. So decide who you're with, and where you're going, and I'll try my best to keep up.))

River's Group

River took a look around from her spot in the passenger seat, but stayed put for now. "We aren't going hunting right now, I'm showing you guys one of the alternatives. If you want some first-hand advice Rosary, it will have to wait for some other time. Are we all taking Eve's car now then?" She asks calmly.

Everyone Else

Raven took Izzy's hand timidly. "T-together, or w-with other p-p-people?" He asked.

The remaining people that didn't go with River had a single car, and several hotspots in short walking distance. There is the Blarney Stone Pub, Shark's Garage (pool hall/pub)), the Lotus Nightclub, the Vat, Whiskey 7, and Ecstatic ((strip joint, whether or not it's ladies' night is determined by whoever goes there.)). If they want to drive south some, there's Billy Bob's (country bar) and Bellini's (preppy) in the same building, near the college.
In the passenger seat.

Last edited: