What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Thanks Sin, beat me to it XD

Yeah, I've been busy all week, though we are having some troubles finding a way to introduce ya. You work during the day, and spend all night at home :/
MMK was unaware of the gender issues...

Break in, ala what happened to Rashar, but then you're repeating yourself.

Of course, if Rashar had a "twin" sibling? ... Freeky weird.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance your charrie would cover a night shift? I've never heard of a gas station that closes early *chuckles* Or how about *any* social activity at all or are you pretty much a loner type?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance your charrie would cover a night shift? I've never heard of a gas station that closes early *chuckles* Or how about *any* social activity at all or are you pretty much a loner type?
A night shift would be something my character would do. She is a bit of a loner, although she does go out a few times every month with one of her few friends. She also visits with her father now and again. If you guys want, I could change my characters daily life a bit and say she goes out and does some social activity once a week. I can't think of anything at the moment but any suggestions are welcomed.:)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, that works. Well, the night shift thing, anyway. Shrike and I were bandying ideas a little bit ago and so long as it's within your charrie, it just might work. She's off for the night, though, I think, and I know a few things, but not enough to get things going. Apologies for that. Like I said, never fear, we hadn't forgotten. We were actually waiting for a few things to happen just to be sure.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm, diplomacy, fight, diplomacy, fight still haven't decided just yet. Must think.... Brain not working, oh wait that's normal.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Blarga flarga doublepost.:p

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, sorry guys, I'm going to be kinda 'meh', for a while...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And I, unfortunately, either A, don't have the info to run some stuff, or B, am being particularly scatterbrained from dooooing way to much Halloween stuff to be an effective writer. I have a post I *have* to do in another game and I'm pulling hen's teeth...

Sucks when they get quiet.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

should i break out the cattleprod?

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

nah, I just need a responsibility break for a little while, take it easy for a bit. Not that i've been terribly responsible with keeping this updated in the first place, but, yeah...

MMK

Lurker
Reputation score

Better to take a break than to burn out.

Seems really quiet on the forum for the last week, or at least the threads i like to visit (DTT, Laws of the Night), so I dont blame you.

Hope you're recovery is fun!

~MMK

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"A young snake is called a neonate."

Wtf? xD

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

You do know that almost every word in the Kindred Lexicon is taken from somewhere else, right?

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I did, but the baby snakes thing was just funny to me.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I'm getting to the point where I may be able to manage something around weekly updates for this. I still feel bad that I had to drop it for this long, so if anybody is still up for this, let me know. If this goes until the next time I can update without notice, I'll stick it in my signature or something. If it goes until the next update after that, I'll send out messages. Let's hope it goes a little better this time around, eh? :D

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm willing to give it a shot again if you are.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sure. I may have to catch up on stuff, but I'm up for it.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, here's something else to think about: Should we continue where we left off, like nothing happened, or should we skip ahead some, probably to where everyone at least has a proper idea what's going on and how to do stuff? I think I prefer the second option, but it is more work for me, so it would probably take longer.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Suppose that's all dependant upon how comfortable folks are with it. I mean, granted, it's been a while for me, but as former player, doing the neophyte stuff is harder than dealing with the politics *laughs*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Whatever you want Shrike. I'm happy as hell we get to play again, so however we get to play is fine with me.