What's new

[Complete - Full] Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Thanks a million Metroid!!!! I'm so glad you translated this game!!! I'm getting an error message right after the Demon Castle appears at the moment the cutscenes all end and you regain control of your troops. I'm attaching the log if you get a chance to look at it. I'm on the Leane bad ending route (I already beat the game and did not get an error message there on the good Leane route). If you need more info let me know.

Attachments

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
fastfalcon,

In this playthrough, had you done anything with the Water Crystal or the Demon General that gets fought there?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the error. Uploaded a corrected patch.

Last edited:

Hakkira

Reputation score
fastfalcon,

In this playthrough, had you done anything with the Water Crystal or the Demon General that gets fought there?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the error. Uploaded a corrected patch.
Thanks for continuing to update the patch for bugfixing (y)

Jdec

Lurker
Reputation score
I remember reading about this game around when it was released, I figured it would be another one of those great games that never gets translated.

I was stunned when I learned this patch had been released, you're a legend Metroid.

saksess

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Does anyone have a full save game? My save is corrupt cause of jpn version and too lazy to play it again.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you so much for translating this, and total respect for doing a secret full translation, tons of style points for that.

fastfalcon

Reputation score
Hey Metroid, thanks for fixing the bug I mentioned at the start of the endgame! There appears to be a bug with Chloe. When she is captured by Hippia the 2nd scene (where she has sex with Ahkram for the 1st time) is skipped. You see her flash for just an instant in the mirror and then she immediately flashes again and it goes to the following scene with Ahkram where she's having sex with him for the second time. If you get a chance could you take a look? I think the CG can't be unlocked right now cause of this bug.

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
That's... odd. If anything that's the opposite of what should be happening.

I'll be looking into that.

mememe

Reputation score
Never thought I'd see this day. This must have taken ages, thanks a lot

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You might want to approach the dev with this. Knowing how many peoples have been wanting a translated version of the work. It might be interesting.

Hakkira

Reputation score
You might want to approach the dev with this. Knowing how many peoples have been wanting a translated version of the work. It might be interesting.
That could be a good idea or a bad one depending on how they feel about Gaijin as some Japanese developers are not so fond of fan translations and see it as promoting piracy. However it is my view that piracy happens no matter what a developer tries to do or how they feel about it and famously english hating companies like Alicesoft have softened over the years considering they let Mangagamer 'translate' (it was already fully fan translated lol) Rance Sengoku. I myself have started purchasing games on dlsite solely down to the fact that there is a fan translation available here or elsewhere so hopefully the developers would be thankful instead of issuing a cease and desist order!

Anyway perhaps worth a try Metroid so long as you don't demand any payment except for crediting you (would be nice if they offered a small percentage of the payment they would have given to a translator!)

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just dropping by here to thank the author of this translation, It's good and I managed to finish the game bug free. Actually, it's really good. I didn't understand just how much dialog this game has until I actually stopped to read it, lol. I'll probably never have the motivation to unlock all the endings, but at least now I can come back when I get bored. Finally gave the developer some money for all the times I've played through this game.

Btw does anyone know what's changed in the "rebalanced difficulty" of 1.51? I coudn't find the info on the blog. I'm asking because I think it might be related to the rate that the king moves around, and if so I think I regret using 1.51 instead of 1.45...

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@MetroidSuperFan
Leane2 Community Patch v.0.5 released!
Mirrors:
- all image files optimized (smaller size)
- English @kR1pt0n1t3 fies included, with fixed file extension (he changed jpg to png)
- Mosaic removed (images decensored) by @Alexander_rekaX using
- includes patch 1.51
- does NOT include voice.xp3 - this community patch is not full game nor will make trial a full game. Full game is needed.

VNProtagonist

Reputation score
I've found a bug that freezes the game. When you talk to a generic soldier unit (Scott, Robin, Miles) enough, an incomplete line of dialogue and three windows will appear. The line is "Total attack power is equal to the attack of thepr." Then a JP error message, a blue window in JP, and something what looks like to be a mini menu appears. Once closing all of them you can't do anything and a new JP window appears which I can only assume says "Ay boss, shits broke, gotta close." I'm on V1.51.

OP
MetroidSuperFan
Reputation score
Bumppity.

There appears to be a bug with Chloe. When she is captured by Hippia the 2nd scene (where she has sex with Ahkram for the 1st time) is skipped. You see her flash for just an instant in the mirror and then she immediately flashes again and it goes to the following scene with Ahkram where she's having sex with him for the second time. If you get a chance could you take a look? I think the CG can't be unlocked right now cause of this bug.
So I had some time to look into this finally. Tested it on my game, and I don't see her immediately skipping ahead to the next flash, even with the Succubus Bracelet, but that definitely is a very short interval.

I've tried making an adjustment to that. Please try the linked patch. If it works satisfactorily I will add it to the main post.