What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

Bunnyshade

Reputation score
pregnancy is an odd fetish, im willing to admit that. but I feel like, especially in rpg h games, it should be kinda a given.

on another note. Does anyone think there may be a link between rpg h games with a female lead and gender dysphoria?
Years later sorry but just looking for games... i and alot of other women like these games... its not just for dudes. Its a fantasy and the idea of sex with orcs/goblins or worse is exciting as you cant have it in real life. Even the rough/forced is exciting, as a fantasy. Just most women wont tell you they play these becuse its never ending dms afterwards, but i just wanted to put it out there.

Kaiserkreuz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here is a link of a creator making a game with pregnancy who needs support on ci-en

Schmoody

Reputation score
You should check out dryadquest, it features egg-laying with pregnancies.

at:

DjSoul

Reputation score
got a new one that released a few days ago.

VDCB2020

Reputation score
Serious question, does anyone know if these games can be downloaded for windows 11?

--Vitamin Quest 2 - Second Attract
-- Violated Heroine

VDCB2020

Reputation score
Asking for free games must be accompanied with proof that you could not find them at their original source. Official warning.
Does anyone know a way to download "violated heroine"? I've been searching for a while and I haven't found a way to do it

Ghastly

Lurker
Reputation score

try to make something out of this, im not sure if it leads to any downloads of the most recent version but it might be worth a try
Does anyone know a way to download "violated heroine"? I've been searching for a while and I haven't found a way to do it

Oko7

Reputation score
Hey, got three more:

(ACT) (Unity) (WIP) [Mechanic] Very promising platformer with decent gameplay and bit of a story (how well is done is to be seen when done). MC is impregnated if she has vaginal with any insect enemy (at least for now, slime is planed and may/may not have that too). MC lays an egg after about 15s from which new enemy of same type as impregnator spawns. Also egg can be brought to Hailey's sister to annoy her... There is no baby bump to signal pregnancy progress, very similar to PitC fly.

(ACT) (Unity) (Finished) [Mechanic/Gameover] From author of Dancing Reaper. OK side scroller, gameplay is challenging at times. If MC runs out of HP (you can get her up few times per stage) she is knocked down and will be raped. There is chance she will be impregnated which will lead to development of baby bump during the stage and when time is up to birth but only in base. From "cyber-egg" youi will get some equipment to boost MC or her weapons. Unlike Dancing Reaper there is no labor pain to complicate gameplay.

Lastly while browsing some of the games from this list I stumbled on . I have no idea how that game is named, but what I found in devs tweets there is no release yet but game should be done this year tm. Just something to look into.

VDCB2020

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I have a problem putting the rtp of Violated Heroine, I downloaded the game, but the rtp doesn't work for me, it looks like the image below and the truth is I don't know what to do to solve this, I just need the rtp to be able to play VH. Captura de pantalla 2022-08-19 012829.png Captura de pantalla 2022-08-19 012927.png

sas2000as

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I have a problem putting the rtp of Violated Heroine, I downloaded the game, but the rtp doesn't work for me, it looks like the image below and the truth is I don't know what to do to solve this, I just need the rtp to be able to play VH.
I guess you haven't changed your locale to japanese, right? Because you should have changed.