What's new

List of games with Pregnancy/Impregnation v2

RulesMaster

Reputation score
Personally, I still like the game and hope many people buy it to support the creator. In the end, my own expectations lead to disappointment, not the quality of the game.
try Lilia liveihood and Rain Rave.
Those games best games with pregnancy.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[Mechanic] - Main heroines have a chance to be impregnated after viewing a certain event. Belly is displayed in most scenes, though there are a few that require one or both girls to not be pregnant. Giving birth grants some stat boosts, so repeatedly impregnating them can be useful.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[Mechanic] - Main heroines have a chance to be impregnated after viewing a certain event. Belly is displayed in most scenes, though there are a few that require one or both girls to not be pregnant. Giving birth grants some stat boosts, so repeatedly impregnating them can be useful.
Well, forget to add that the hero is a man, also for vanilla lovers (no ntr (very good), no bestiality and no monstrophilia, no rapes).

Tired of vanilla =_=.
Oh, I wish there was another game where the main character is a girl, with a bunch of monstrophilia and, of course, with pregnancy as a mechanic. (and of course without ntr)
Or Koikatsu 2 with optimization and a lot of new archetypes + free city exploring (sunshine 3/5)

Overdunker

Reputation score
Well, forget to add that the hero is a man, also for vanilla lovers (no ntr (very good), no bestiality and no monstrophilia, no rapes).

Tired of vanilla =_=.
Oh, I wish there was another game where the main character is a girl, with a bunch of monstrophilia and, of course, with pregnancy as a mechanic. (and of course without ntr)
Or Koikatsu 2 with optimization and a lot of new archetypes + free city exploring (sunshine 3/5)
I feel that. The only fetish I regularly see new things for is... NTR... In untranslated news (if you're fine with that), take a look at RJ435956. It looks pretty wild.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
[Mechanic] [In the game, after enabling pregnancy, it becomes possible to become pregnant and give birth to mixed-race human + monster characters. All characters are either female or futanari (now applicable to one character), characters can also become pregnant after def. the number of H-attacks on them. A game of the battlefuck genre, there is also a breast pregnancy. There are parasites that cling to the body like facehuggers, but they basically do nothing but take away the character's TP. The game is under development, but it can be downloaded now. There are not many scenes, for some enemies a template scene is used. I recommend some cheats to unlock Pussy Desire (something like that) that will allow monsters to attack the selected part of the body more often.
The game is somewhat reminiscent of Wild Space or Karryn Prison, but it is still far from the latter. And Wild Space will be in development for a very long time. (The author is changing the engine from Godot to Unity and so far there are no sex scenes with the main heroine, only molestation. This means that there is no pregnancy in Wild Space yet, although it is planned.)]

[Mechanic] [The game is reminiscent of "Knights of Messiah [The Answer of Truth]", the mechanics are similar, but the number of main characters is less. The game has a repetitive pregnancy. I didn’t play it especially because there is NTR in the game, to what extent it’s not clear, so I put it on the far shelf in anticipation of other games. You play this time as a female protagonist. This time there is also a display of a standing picture of the character, unlike the author's previous game (Knights of Messiah IF ~Captive Subspace Castle~ spinoff continuation of Knights of Messiah [The Answer of Truth]). It seems that MTOOL was able to translate it, but whether there will be bugs is unclear..]

(90% games on page is trash)

RulesMaster

Reputation score
In this game, there is a pregnancy, judging by the art, as a mechanic, but I don’t know if this is really the case.

I'm busy at work right now, can anyone check?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In this game, there is a pregnancy, judging by the art, as a mechanic, but I don’t know if this is really the case.

According to the MTL, there is a count in her stats how many children she has given birth to. But, aside from a GOR scene and an event that leads to a "bad end", I haven't found anything to get her pregnant.

RulesMaster

Reputation score
According to the MTL, there is a count in her stats how many children she has given birth to. But, aside from a GOR scene and an event that leads to a "bad end", I haven't found anything to get her pregnant.
As far as I remember, the author wrote that H scenes and pregnancy are possible after the middle of the game.

khaitoh

Reputation score
Can someone recommend some games with a pregnancy mechanic, also it needs to be Male Protagonist because personally I don't really like to play as the female cuz not much variability (only one girl which is PC).

Bonus points if there is a stealthing mechanic like condom sabotage, or birth control tampering or something like that
Nevermind, just realized I already replied to you before lel.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Because I didn't see this in the thread yet:

You play as someone being isekai'd as the hero and travel with 5 girls. As far as it seems, getting them pregnant as much as possible seems to be a big part of it.

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought the game and can confirm there is a pregnancy mechanic, though it isn't much compared to other games. You can get inseminated as soon as the first chapter but it isn't until chapter 5 that you can give birth. Once there you just visit the shop next to your home and there should be an event trigger there. Sadly there doesn't seem to be any preggo CGs outside of the birth event and some bad endings, at least as far as I've found.

cwefc

Reputation score
any info about Hgame with multiple pregnancy? or huge belly pregnant, and contain birth of course

Eroak

Reputation score
any info about Hgame with multiple pregnancy? or huge belly pregnant, and contain birth of course
Read the first post, all of our suggestions and content is right there.

cwefc

Reputation score
Read the first post, all of our suggestions and content is right there.
i mean, with the brutal one, i already play lona rpg, other game kinda feel like a complement, goblin conquesta looks promising but dont have translation yet

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Saw pop up on DLsite. Seems to have some preg content based on the promotional pictures but I can't tell how much or how involved it is.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Saw pop up on DLsite. Seems to have some preg content based on the promotional pictures but I can't tell how much or how involved it is.
it has preg GO, that is barely shown.
but no pregnancy mechanic at all, just corruption system.

I forgot to mention, that this game story is about a yankee tomboy.
Who got sent to the otherworld after getting stabbed by a demon and even rebel against the king, get jail time.
Escape thank to the prince and goes on an adventure all on her own.

Fun fact: The game exp system is literally EATING = EXP so yeah funny shit.

[Verdict if, it should be translated would be, Yes its good animation/art style wise.]
The H are, passable fappable but there are better art out there.

Last edited:

Eroak

Reputation score
Got 2 new ones for review. 1st one is solid wip and playable were the 2nd game is something to keep an eye out for.

RPG
(WIP) [Mechanic] [Pregnancy is a staple of this RPG. System allows you to breed hybrid monstergirls to fight with you as you transverse space in your ship, upgrading your ship and gear. Pregnancy can also be upgraded to add futa/ball, breast, anal, oral and belly impregnation. Typical combat is easy, space battle is over-tuned and to costly]

Action
(Alpha) [Planned] [3rd person shooter against zomboid/alien creatures that can capture and rape your character. Impregnation is planned and animated, but not implemented into any test versions yet. So far dev has only put out 2 test versions to test feedback on playability.]