What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [Lycoris] 異形の箱庭

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After abit of wait, updated version is up on DMM (You might need VPN for this), there some issue with the DLSite version so its abit delayed, but both version are FREE
Various new content and some visual update and feature added, worth a check.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Have you by any chance tried applying the english patch and see what happens? just for the lulz?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Link to store page.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I see, thanks.
Also, how in the actual f*ck do you eat?
You select items with A+directional keys, and once i am in the food, what button combination do i press? i've tried literally all of them, i think.

And i tried selecting extra room 2 which worked once, then each time i try to select it again all i get is a black bugged screen with some small flashing white lines in the bottom left part of the screen, and all i can do is go back to the title.

EDIT: lmfao went back a few pages. I actually asked this VERY same question MYSELF years ago.
Some things never change huh..
What a throwback.

Last edited:

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Extra 2 bug is confirmed by the dev himself, to solve this, go to user_data and delete any file in the challenge folder.

hd00d

Reputation score
Is there a way to break out of the Extra 2 rooms if you get ganked by one of the enemies? Seems like they just hit you one after another without any potential to escape.

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
For the extra 2 room not to bug, just don't press D when the PC dies. It seems to bug triggers on deaths that play a cutscene and/or send her to a different room. Dying to the green slimes in Extra 2 guarantees to bug the room, others don't as long as you reset the room with Space and don't press D. The normal game apparently continues just fine though.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm browsing through the game content and it looks like there's quite a few new additions. There's blue slimes, several breeders including one that seems to be a boss. A slime tentacle that seems to grab and eat the mc.

The black bug in the extra room doesn't seem to do anything. According to the game sprite sheets its supposed to get you while you're resting it seems but I can't rest while it's around.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I like the fact that there's dialogue added in some H Scenes but it doesn't show in the Extra room apparently.
Time to get to it, i suppose, waiting for an english patch would be foolishness

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm browsing through the game content and it looks like there's quite a few new additions. There's blue slimes, several breeders including one that seems to be a boss. A slime tentacle that seems to grab and eat the mc.

The black bug in the extra room doesn't seem to do anything. According to the game sprite sheets its supposed to get you while you're resting it seems but I can't rest while it's around.
I have yet to find the blue slime or the jellyfish in a playthrough from new. Not sure if they're seen anywhere other than game files, only gotten END06 so far
(Nvm found the jellyfish, they're found in a certain ending only)
The black bug will activate its animation if you are lactating (D key after you have the body status checker, 4th section), you can get it after getting raped by the beast.

Last edited:

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
- dev added 4 CGs(actually 12 if you count 3 variants per 1 actual CG)to the game both in dlsite and DMM. It's only 220 yen while the game itself still free. at Dlsite, You download the trial and it still give you the full game(according to this post)
DLsiteさんでも配信が開始されましたのでお知らせします!※CG集が必要でない場合は体験版で全て無料で遊べます
- there is a ongoing poll. Dev is asking whether if people willing to pay for additional CG for the game which will be over in less than a day now.
- Dev also mentioned he probably will add small contents to the game.(which probably just a small things like now with the green slime boss..) Although, I won't hope too much considering how minor it was..

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'd definitely pay a couple bucks for a few CGs to the game. I'd be willing to pay a lot more if there was actually an official English translation one of theses days. Can't emphasize how much more enjoyable H-games are when I can understand what the hell is going on.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Holy dang the dev is back again and doing more CONTENT?

Man, he's good...

And by the content sure, the game was really good, paying for some more stuff is good, while there was missing some things like certain game over scenes, it was really well done.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So, the general consensus is that the magical appearance of an English patch a lá 2017 isn't gonna happen, right? Do MTL softwares work on this? If so, I might revisit this goldie oldie. Remember having a good time with the original.

Eroak

Reputation score
Whelp.. I went through 90% of this thread and have a headache now. If this was answered, I'm sorry I tried.

I'm stuck at the monster that busts out the wall after reading the laptop on the desk. The walkthrough says to clear the door.. and that's it. I've gone to it. interact and one page of moonrunes. No choices. I hit it, nothing, kick, nothing, use items, nothing. I've gone over all the grounds I have access to, interacted with every door, wall locker, drain, body.. killed every mob I can find. Nothing seems to change the interaction with the desk blocking the door. I'm at a loss after 2 days of searching google and brute forcing it through searching. Any ideas?

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Whelp.. I went through 90% of this thread and have a headache now. If this was answered, I'm sorry I tried.

I'm stuck at the monster that busts out the wall after reading the laptop on the desk. The walkthrough says to clear the door.. and that's it. I've gone to it. interact and one page of moonrunes. No choices. I hit it, nothing, kick, nothing, use items, nothing. I've gone over all the grounds I have access to, interacted with every door, wall locker, drain, body.. killed every mob I can find. Nothing seems to change the interaction with the desk blocking the door. I'm at a loss after 2 days of searching google and brute forcing it through searching. Any ideas?
Here's one of those small differences because I recall old version doesn't have this event. But new one have this.
I'll give you a hint: there is a room with lockers.

And to everyone else, any hints or tips for beating green slime boss? I think it might have to do with the weapon. And I still don't have the key to the room on the left beside key chip panel which have unlimited supplies..

Holy dang the dev is back again and doing more CONTENT?

Man, he's good...

And by the content sure, the game was really good, paying for some more stuff is good, while there was missing some things like certain game over scenes, it was really well done.
If I read it correctly, dev said actually done with the engine(he said editor. I'm not sure what is the correct term) as he get everything he tried to do and won't do anymore from the start.
If I looked more at this dev and remember long ago, he used to have some small games but mostly unfinished. There's a quite a few as well on fantia but they are all minigames and animations.
I just wish he start on bigger projects? idk, maybe trying to learning around.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here's one of those small differences because I recall old version doesn't have this event. But new one have this.
I'll give you a hint: there is a room with lockers.

And to everyone else, any hints or tips for beating green slime boss? I think it might have to do with the weapon. And I still don't have the key to the room on the left beside key chip panel which have unlimited supplies..

If I read it correctly, dev said actually done with the engine(he said editor. I'm not sure what is the correct term) as he get everything he tried to do and won't do anymore from the start.
If I looked more at this dev and remember long ago, he used to have some small games but mostly unfinished. There's a quite a few as well on fantia but they are all minigames and animations.
I just wish he start on bigger projects? idk, maybe trying to learning around.
I can experiment around with the boss if you want? Can you provide save? I can't really navigate through the game because its all in japanese.

Misha_Krinkov

Reputation score
any idea how to get cross section view mode =w="
did try let black beast rape and it still not activate that crossection view